Angel_Cake (Sonia) on Slim and Save - Loving and Losing it

Angel_Cake

Hi People, I’m Sonia or Angel_Cake (whichever you prefer as I love both!). I’ve been on Slim and Save since February 1st and have lost 17lbs so far. I’ve always had issues with my weight because I simply love food, cooking and eating it (yum yum). A friend of mine has used this forum and found people ever so supportive and as I’ve been struggling a wee bit, she asked, no told me, to join and feel inspired again.

I’m not sure how this forum works but I’ll give you a quick bio of moi. I’m 31 years old, married to the rather lovely Mr Angel_Cake and we have 6 children who I think are rather fab (but I’m their mum so I would – but they really are!)

I’m not sure whether I’ll be keeping a diary of sorts but I will log in now and then to update my weight and tracker and I’ll be viewing and commenting on other posts to see how all this works. Just wanted to say hello and hope you guys are doing great.

Oh and a Very Happy St. David's Day to all you lovely Welsh folk out there. Have a good one!

Last edited:
Hi Sonia, welcome 2 the s&s forum and well done on your loss so far.

I’ve been on Slim and Save since February 1st and have lost 17lbs so far..

Welcome i am yet to start S&S but wanted to say how fantastic you have done
17lbs in a month is 3 lbs over the stone which is fab and with 6 children to cook for and a hubby you really have done super ,
i used mini mins back in 2009 and found it wounderful thats why i'm back this time to get to target ,
hope you enjoy it
keep up the very good work !

:)

Welcome to the site! Feel free to ask any questions you have or anything. Also, you might want to think about joining the Easter challenge or the March challenge (in the stickies at the top) as I find that helps me keep motivated. You might also want to think about creating a diary thread in the diary sub-forum.

Hi angel_cake congrats on ur weightloss so far! Long may it continue xx

Welcome Sonia, you're doing great!

Thanks for love people! It feels nice to share on this forum. I've read some pretty interesting and heartbreaking stuff on this and I sincerely wish every single person all the success in their weight loss journey.

Back