Angela's fat shedding diary!

Well done on the loss Angela :) xxx

Thanks so much!

Today has Been a funny old day! I almost rewarded myself with food after my weight loss! Why? I have no idea but I didn't and I'm starting this week 100 percent! I have to be strong and not let my head rule me, I'm doing well and better than I thought! Really looking forward to buying skinny clothes!

Put my youngest on the train to school this morning and set off to see CDC got a call just before I got there to say school was shut! An inset day! Lol I can't believe I sent him
In! Bad mummy!!!

One born every minute tonight! Love it but if Jay watches it he tries to take me
Into having another baby! ... Erm
No!
We've decided were going to try and get married this year, we have no savings so it's going to be on a tight budget! Register office and a meal for friends and family, not many but I need to renew passports before I can book!

Had a mushroom omelette my life saver these days! Have a choc shake for supper left, trying my beat to get all this water down! Why can't I do it!

Hey doll...hope ur ok. xxxx

Hi mrs c not been on as my little girl is poorly with a cold and wants cuddles all the time, vie been really good and 100 percent until earlier when I had 2 mouthfuls of cottage pie, omg I've cried and got so upset it's untrue, I knew what I was doing I'm not going to lie but I now feel awful, so that's my god work undone for the week! Stupid stupid cow I am! Gonna give my last shake a miss today and try have a few extra glasses of water but I don't thinks anything I can do to rectify it now!

I'm in a much happier mood ( well I was until an hour ago) more like the old me and I don't care anymore what people think of me I've Been living with fat jokes and jibes since I was 6/7 so now it goes over my head!!
I catch myself looking in shop windows and seeing how well my fat tummy is getting slimmer, I notice more in my pyjamas, and my underwear, had to buy new stuff yesterday and I've eyed up jeans tops and a barb our jacket for when I'm in a size 16 which I think will be may time, if I am 100 percent !

Love to all xxxx

Hon...don't be too hard on urself... 2 mouthfulls is better than aburger and half a pack of biccys (ooops)! I learnt from my blip that the guilt i felt was not worth it and am even more determined to get back on. So maybe u feeling bad is good, if that makes sense?? Put it behind u now and just carry on as u did before..you will soon see no tummy in the windows.
Hope little lady is better now...it's awful when they're ill.Big kisses to u both. We'll both soon be walking past shop windows and looking better than the manikins hehe xx

Your right it's not worth it! Picked myself up and told myself off good and proper! Shud be back in ketosis by the weekend and then
Going to be 100 percent can't afford not to be and I've only let myself down! Lol love your posts rant cheer me up and make me laugh! Have a lovely evening hun xxx mmwwwwaaaaaa! Xxx

Morning not much from me today Amber still poorly, Liam being a little crap bag and not doing his homework, me feeling like a failure, just when one thing looks like it's getting sorted something else crops up! Maybe start of ketosis but I feel
Like rubbish!

Morning, Amber still sick and at the minute cuddled up in her cot duvet on my lap asleep, think she needs to sleep it off!
Feeling a tad better this morning got bad breath and a mild headache! Joys! Cheeky weigh in and lost a few pound I think x

Aaaaw hope Amber better soon hon... yayyyy to the smelly breath..i've had 'one of those days' too today :(

Evening girls and guys, not been around for seems like ages but I'm sure it's not my princess has been poorly and so she's just wanted cuddles!
Had an ok day today and yesterday not drinking enough so if I have minimal or not weight loss that's the reason! My own fault really! Tomorrow is a new day and that's how I'm going to do the diet from now on daily!

Kids are behaving after they have had things taken out of there bedrooms!

I've posted an ad on gumtree to offer my cleaning and ironing skills will see what happens! Lol

Oh and we have decided to get married in 2012, I have a place in mind but we will have to budget hard! Been looking at dresses and omg there are loads I love! This will be my 2nd marriage and my first dress was a size 26 but it had to have panels put in to make it bigger! I would love to be a size 14 for my wedding and I have plenty of time! It's all exciting! Im mad on adding crystals to things so I've just ordered a pair of shoes and as soon as they come I'm going to get to work on them!

Hope your all have a nice weekend xxx

Oh Angela, I'm sooooo girly!!
I love crystals and sequins!! If I sen you everything I own, could you jazz it up for me please, as I'm rubbish at things like that!! :-D

Congrats on the wedding too!! 2012 will be here in no time, and I'm sire you will loom beautiful in your wedding dress no matter what size it is :) xxx

Lol I do have my own website were I do bling stuff up but it's under construction! Lol just done a pair of heels for someone on Facebook cost £80 to do but there gorgeous!!! My iPhone and iPad case are all done too! Lol love doing them!

Weigh in day tomorrow and I'm 4 lbs away from the 15 s's but I'm
Not convinced I've drank enough water! Tried the 30 day shred yesterday but my backs nit fit enough for it yet so I'm gonna give it a go in a few weeks time, will continue with the walking but as summer is almost here I will be trying to get the garden into shape so I'm sure that will help!
After my weighing day I always say this week will be better but something always messes it up ( small) but I've now realised it's not me but someone close to me sabotaging me! It wasn't clear at the beginning but it was pointed out to me this weekend and I'm so upset about it, why are some people so nasty?

My goals this week are,
1.to walk everyday
2. Wii fit at the end of everyday for 30 min
3. Drink all my water everyday!!!!!
4. 4 packs if ss nothing else!
5. Be positive everyday!

Were going on holiday at the end of may just a week to scarborough nowt special but I'd love to be a stone lighter! So that's a mini goal for me, not sure if I should still do cd while there?
Amber is getting better and I'm so pleased she gave me a fright on Friday she was so poorly, well think I had better get out of bed! Jay is next to me and snoring and Amber is stiring! Hey ho love Sundays today I'm
Doing a roast for the family and watching yogi bear! Hugs to all xxxx

Ohhhhhh, let me know when the website is up and running again, I have 167 pairs of shoes, so it would cost a bomb too do all mine :-D

Hope you have a brilliant day xxx

5th weigh in and I've lost 2.7 lbs not overly happy but it's a loss, this week is ss week and 100% water week aswell! Off to Hoover and clean chat layers xxx

hey hon....u ok?? at least its coming off, yesssss i know i need to tell myself this too lol. hope Amber is better doll. xxxx

Ye that's what vie said to myself it coming off and not going on, and I know I say it to myself every week I will be 100% but today I have been so goingto take it one day at a time, would have lost more if I and drunk my water and not scoffed that cream egg! Oopps, ambers better eating now so on the road to recovery xx

Mmmmm cream eggs...drooooooling, lol!!! Come on honey, you and i are now doing this ss 100% with 3ltrs of the good old h20... deal??!! We tell each other off if we mess up, i mean it....i'm a bossy cow at times hehe, plus i need ur cyber slaps. xx

Lol! Love the post! Well not been on for a few days bloody virgin and there Internet! I'd love to tell Richard Branson how crap there service is! Oh well had no slips at all this week and I'm today starting proper exercise! So the wii and walking everyday to see if exercise will speed the loss up! I'm sat outside jays work waiting for him
To come out for lunch, short denim skirt leggings nice top, I've never worn anything like this ! Size 18 , go me! Makes a change from
My size 22 jeans! Really happy place at the moment, hope it continues xxxx

Ok so I'm
Pissed off with myself for feeling soo hungry! Tomorrow im starting ss + and taking all the food out of the equation! I've had enough of not doing this 100% it's stupid and cheating myself and the expense! I should be losing more and I'm
Not so giving it a god and exercising will be my new beat friend zxx

Just a little update from
Me, fell down the stairs Thursday afternoon and after being on the floor for an hour Jason came home and rescued me! So I stayed on plan and in agony until Friday evening, I just couldn't take the pain and the paracetamol wasn't helping so off to caz I went and came back with very strong painkillers and was tol I had to come off cd until I had finished the course otherwise I will have tummy problems and will end up getting an ulcer, so came off plan sat, have been sensible and eaten tuna and eggs ect ect but I've felt very unwell with these tablets and so had full fat milk, I'm
In hospital Thursday and finish these painkillers next Sunday so I'm
Planning on being back on plan next Monday, hopefully not stones heavier!
Good luck to all xx

Back