Angela's fat shedding diary!

Thanks so much for your post! Hope uni settle down or you can't imagine how busy you must be! I'm fine toaday infact I'm great, not hungry at all and I still have 2 more packs to have, had more ester today but not enough as I should hopefully will get there in the end! You have a fab few days and chat soon x

lancsgirl said:
Thanks so much for your post! Hope uni settle down or you can't imagine how busy you must be! I'm fine toaday infact I'm great, not hungry at all and I still have 2 more packs to have, had more ester today but not enough as I should hopefully will get there in the end! You have a fab few days and chat soon x

Yeah I am sure it will darlin just something I have to get used to!!!!! Well done u glad your in great place head wise you are gonna do amazing take care huni hope you have great week when u weighing in god this Cambridge makes my brain fuzzled hahahahaha is it Saturday??? Xx

Well our new dog has settled down she's been pacing for over an hour! Just flaked out in her bed! I've only managed three packs again today ! Last weeknight had the bricks and was hungry this week I have the other packs and can't manage them all! Odd! Anyone else had this?
Right I off to bed ! Night night all xx

Day 24 well decided that from
Now on I'm
Having tetras! Hate these packs you have to make up, the tetras fit in with my life better! And they taste nicer mixed with a little water and ice!
Had a ss+ day but couldn't finish my tuna only had half the allowance, not sure if I'm
Coming down with something but i dont feel myself the last few days.
It's my youngest sons 15th birthday on Sunday! Oh god how that has flown! I'm only 35! Taking him to the pub for a meal
Tomorrow with my sister and her kids, then Sunday possibly the Trafford centre on Saturday, were I can look at all the gorgeous clothes I will be able to buy in the summer!

Hello u happy birthday for Sunday youngest boy :D lol hope u have lovely time and don't feel rough if u come down with something??? I haven't tried tetra are they that nice lol xxx

Thanks hun! The tetras are fab for me I should have stuck with them
Cox I'm really struggling now with these ones I have! I'm
Deffo coming down with something I have an Ching sore body shoulders are killing me and I'm bleeding again!!! tOTM! Jesus what's going on!

lancsgirl said:
Thanks hun! The tetras are fab for me I should have stuck with them
Cox I'm really struggling now with these ones I have! I'm
Deffo coming down with something I have an Ching sore body shoulders are killing me and I'm bleeding again!!! tOTM! Jesus what's going on!

Awwwwwwww ya poor thing I think I might have to try one next week!!! Take care u wrap up warm lovely xxxx

Day 26
Today has been a weird one! Got up and wasn't very hungry had some water and a cuppa, it was 11am before I had my first shake, went to a cafe for the kids treat and I had a chicken breast and some salad leaves, I then decided to come home and pack all my packs up and go see my CDC, I exchanged them all for tetras, and I feel slot better now! Managed all the rest of them
Today unlike yesterday when I didn't have my daily amount!
Poppy isn't settling well and think she may be going back to her foster home, she bit my finger this morning and I'd hate it if she bit Amber or the boys !
Xxx

Awwwwwww what a shame lovely but ya right u can't have her biting u would never forgive yourself would u

What made u change packs do ya prefer all tetras do u split them???? Xx

Hi Hun I think it's just me that poppy doesn't like! She was ready to bite me again last night!

I swapped them all fir tetras , for me they taste nicer and if I'm at home I open the cartons and pour over a glass of crushed ice, the normal packs are too powdery fir me, just can't stomache them!

Gotta up my wAter today too slipped off yesterday and only had 2pints! Woops!!

Here's to a fab day!

Well today is going ok poppy is going back to her foster home at some point today!
Been to tesco done the shopping for the week on a budget! Seem to have bills coming out of our ears at the moment!
Wondering if I will have a better loss on Monday, weekends are hardest I think!
But I can tell I'm losing inches! Going to get the tape measure out tonight and see, but I'm in jeans I never though would be on me again, there loose aswell!
Need some new underwear as mine are falling off me!! Lol some serious shopping needed nxt weekend!

Hi Honey...awe no...whats happening with Poppy?? Why is she biting?
Tut tut with 2 pints missy...I've started having 5 pints and add more water to the shakes... remember how terrified i was haha..i still dread it all, every morning i wake up and think to myself oh i wish i didn't have to guzzle so much water.. it's the pee'ing that 'pee's' me off, grrr!!
Mmmm, might try tetras next time.. sounds like a good plan to have with ice. I love my hot shakes atm, am stocking up on choc mint and choc orange..infact loving them so much might just carry on with them after i hit my goal :)

Hello you sorry about poppy that is such a shame!!!! Isn't it nice when clothes u think u would never get in and u do what a boost!!!! I love all my shakes hot at the moment I think it is because it tajes longer to drink and fills me up all psychological I know :D keep going huni u will have great weigh in Monday :) xxxx

My sister sent me a photograph that was taken 5 years ago my god!!! I looked about 60! really awful!
Nipping out today if it stops raining! Try and pick up a pair of jeans for myself, feel alot better today and had a sneaky weigh in think I've lost a few pounds so it's an incentive to drink more and keep on track!
We've got jays daughter staying for a few days, she came in last night say hello Angela, my mum said your fat! Charming! Now before cd I would have gone down there and knocked her head of her shoulders but to be honest it didn't bother me , I think I will send her details of cd ad she's in need of losing alot herself! Lol
Have a happy Saturday peeps!

Hahahahahahahaha that made me chuckle!!!! Good on you for being like that have a great day huni xxxxxx

I can be a cow bag sometimes but I just hate these people who think there so much more than others when they need to sort themselves out first,!
Well I have been spoiled today"! My Jay got me a iPad! I'm just trying it now, It's fab!
Diet wise ive had 2 shakes and I tried a mushroom omelette and it was yum! Really was a nice change to have instead of boiled eggs or cottage cheese!
Gonna have a chill out tonight sip my water from a wine glass!
Hope alls ok with everyone and your having a nice weekend

Xxxxx

lancsgirl said:
I can be a cow bag sometimes but I just hate these people who think there so much more than others when they need to sort themselves out first,!
Well I have been spoiled today"! My Jay got me a iPad! I'm just trying it now, It's fab!
Diet wise ive had 2 shakes and I tried a mushroom omelette and it was yum! Really was a nice change to have instead of boiled eggs or cottage cheese!
Gonna have a chill out tonight sip my water from a wine glass!
Hope alls ok with everyone and your having a nice weekend

Xxxxx

Oooooooo get you an iPad lush!!! I want one of them!!!!! If ya get bored with it pass it thisssa way :D hehehehehehe xxxxx

Hi hon... I drink my water from wine glasses too haha...so glad not just me!
I can't believe Jay's daughter said that, grrr.. You show that mum of her's...she'll be eating her words!!!
Enjoy ur ipad lovey..they're ace...speak soon xx

I think I will show a lot of people to be honest few from my family that think if your fat your stupid and thick!
Anyway weigh in day tomorrow, just jumped on the scales and it shows a gain, but it's different time of day, and mine always show heavier! If I put on then I know exactly why! But I've made a promise to myself I am going to take one day at a time and be 100 percent every day and not to plan too far ahead!
On a better note just done my measurements and I have lost 10 inches all over! Can't be believe it! Not lost anything off my arms but my tummy and especially my legs have lost the most! Really chuffed
Hope you have all had a lovely weekend!

Morning girls well had my weigh in today and lost 3.7 lbs so I'm really pleased, will be trying to be 100 percent this week because I want this weight off now!
Had an ok weekend Friday night was a nightmare with jays daughter coming to stay, Saturday morning we had a barny! But all was sorted soon he treated me to iPad and it's fab! My new best friend!
Yesterday I wasn't very hungry at all but I had my four shakes and a mushroom omelette, that's really fills me up, and can be a god send when I am hungry!
Ordered a few bits from next jeans and a couple of tops, and some new underwear!

I bought a size 18 denim skirt at the start of this and it wouldn't go up over my belly, this morning. Have got it up and done up although a tad tight it's on! Wont be wearing it yet as it's too tight! But maybe in a few weeks time! Woop woop so glad I strted cd!!!

Back