Angela's fat shedding diary!

omg!!! Are you ok??????? Poor you hon, thats awful...silly cause i always think what if something like that happened to me and no one was in etc..it's very scary!!! I think you need to eat something that is still good for you but won't make you feel so unwell. What tabs you on?
Big hugs honey i hope u get better soon xxx

Hi guys well vie had this week of cd just because of the voltarol I'm on it makes me I'll on an empty stomach, I'm trying to keep to good foods and no rubbish and I haven't had any naughties! I'm in hospital tomorrow for a small op on my leg then it's back on cd Monday morning, and I'm starting as I mean to go on and I'm doing ss and the milk allowance no food, I think for me cutting out all food is best.

Been looking into moving and we've found something really nice just waiting to hear from Tyne lady who owns it but I hate waiting!

Amber has more teeth coming through and she has very bad nappies! Jason has started to ask can we have another baby! But timing is not right at the moment but were loving all e practice!

Back on Cambridge tomorrow only updating once a week from
Now on xx

Weigh in today 9lbs on, not as bad as I thought! Got my packs for this week, water already going well here's to a good week x

Thanks Hun x

Back