Angelupnorth 2012 lost 6st, photos included, restart Jan 13 for the last time

You're doing so well! I agree about sticking to one set of scales, I bought a very expensive set, when I place them by the door I weigh 3lb more than when I place them by the sink!

coops said:
You're doing so well! I agree about sticking to one set of scales, I bought a very expensive set, when I place them by the door I weigh 3lb more than when I place them by the sink!

They sound like mine lol I tried 3 areas in the kitchen and was getting conflicting readings, when my CDC is here sat I will place them where hers are if they are wring I shall return them and stick to good old boots the chemist for my once a week weigh in as I like to keep the print out with my stats on x x x

Hey just checking you ok i read another post where people kinda took things the wrong way and targeted you a bit =S

On the topic of scales i literally threw mine out so have no clue what i have lost until i have my WI. My scales were just soooo way off my cdc that in week 1 i chucked them lol =D

Thanks Yolande
I was a bit gobsmacked but I'm fine now. I know things can get taken the wrong way on forums as there is no tone of voice with the words but I would never mean to offend anyone.

I'm going to leave the scales under the bed from now on at least until Sat and if they don't read the same as my CDC I shall return them for a refund lol
Thanks x x x

Day 11,
still 100% on track
After the disappointment with my new scales yesterday I HAD to go to my local boots store where I weigh in weekly and thankfully they have me at a loss rather than my new ones which have me at 3 different weights depending where I place them. I will be returning them to Tesco for a full refund lol. I will now stick to my once a week weigh in !
I managed to get through a buffet tea tonight for my daughters birthday, Few family and friends round and although I know I used to love the taste of lots of the food I was by no way tempted as for me I think once I break my 100% run it could be a slippery road. I am however at a wedding a week on Friday and will have a planned break for the day but still be extremely careful as I get weighed the day after the wedding. I DON NOT want my hard work going down the pan. I know I can do this and I know I will look wayyyyyyyyy better in the summer x x x

Day 12 today and I can see changes !
I was brave enough to try " normal " clothes, Dorothy Perkins dresses to be precise.
I usually stick to shops where I KNOW I will fit ie Inspire from New look, Simply be, Yours clothing but Today with a spring in my step I popped in and tried a dress, My size varies so much from a generous 18 ( at a squeeze ) to a 24 but today I tried a 20 dress and after losing 11lb last week it fitted ! I'm not going to say it looked as good as it could but tonight I've placed a order for 3 online ( I always order online for cash back ) 1 blue, 1 leopard print and 1 plain black all similar designs and I cant wait to feel super fab in them. I am AMAZED how fast this plan works and how good it makes me feel.
I feel so positive, More positive than I have for a long time. A few years ago I was in Dotty p's size 14 and I will get back there by the end of the summer but for now I will be happy to fit nicely into the 20.
One step at a time and I know a good dress maker who can take them in for me lol.

Next update on Sat after my 2nd weigh in, Can't wait !

Ah thats great you are already noticing and feeling so positive good idea to stick to your weekly weigh in and you are so determined and focused i reckon your break at that wedding will not do much damage and you will be straight back at it =D
Keep up all the positive energy and thoughts you are doing fab!!

Wowza.......... 2 weeks in and I have lost 16lb !
I have never lost a stone in under a month so I am thrilled. I still have a long way to go and I know it will slow down a bit from now on in but I am still very focused and already can't wait for my next weigh in. Still feeling great and lots of energy.
I am back to work today after a few weeks off, no-one from work knows I am on the plan so I am going to have to be very careful how I do this, I work on trains so it can be quite a active job but I WILL manage.
I have a wedding next Friday which I must attend as it's my sis in law. I will eat the chicken and veg and class it as a SS+ day.That will be my 1st proper food for 3 weeks, I am NOT looking forward to it at all, next weigh in is the morning after the wedding and my goal is to be in the 15's, currently 16.1 so it should be achievable ?
Even worse for me is the week after I have a overnight trip away with a friend to Edinburgh, We would usually drink and eat in excess for 48 hours so god knows how I am going to manage that session but as Its the weekend I will have a week to get back on track before seeing my CDC again so fingers crossed I have time to undo anything which I have done. Had a good talk to CDC this morning and I am pleased she said sometimes a small break can give the body another boost ? I shall wait and see lol.
I have to say I don't think I could have got this far without the support and encouragement from everyone on here so thanks everyone x x x

Yaaayyy well done on another great loss!!!!! over a stone in 2 weeks is amazing! I think you will be fine next weekend its a planned break and you will be in control and i know you will get straight back on track after =D

Well done on such great losses I'm day 13 tomorrow it will be 2 weeks I'm feeling very pleased :) im a restarter so this is amazing progress for me :). I look forward to reading your diary and look forward to your next result :). X

Thanks girls, had my 1st day back at work and a few nice comments about my weight loss which is fab as I've not told any work people I'm trying :)
Great support on here, couldn't do it without you lot x x x

It's always a great boost when compliments start flowing :) it keeps you going. I haven't told anyone at work im on Cambridge I don't need to listen to people telling me what diets best for me :) x

Good luck with the water, it's sometime easy to forget to drink as we don't feel hungry etc but the more we drink the more we shrink. Sometimes I feel like in weeing for England haha. Hope family problems all sorted big hugs :) x

Wagglestaff said:
Hey honey. Sounds like you are doing fab :) what a great loss and lovely that people are noticing. I have been away for a couple of days as have had some family probs but am still going strong. Day 12 and 100% but have been reaaaaaaly rubbish with water. Need to sort that out big time. Sending lots of love and positive thoughts xo

You've done great to keep on track with other things going on it can be hard. Bet you can't wait for next weigh in. Keep up the good work x x x

My scales at home are rubbish, I wouldn't worry about those too mush, I'm sure you will have a great loss.

Day 16 today and still 100% on SS.
My weekend has been great, My 1st shift back at work on Sat and then l was delayed last night, Got home around 0230 this morning which meant I missed my last shake last night ! I could have cried. Not because I was hungry but because I WILL NOT FAIL at this lol !

A girl at work was eating crisps and cake at 0130 and I was just thinking OMG that was just eating for the sake of it, Who on earth would eat JUNK at half one in the morning just for the sake of it !
That's just one of many example's that has helped me through the last few weeks I know already I will 100% stick to this plan, I flipping love it lol.
Never thought I would say that and never thought I would stick to it but I am so pleased I found it and so pleased I found this place.
Each week is exciting to see the weight loss as I know if I stick to plan it will work so I am also going to be more organized. I will get tetras and bars this week to keep in my work bag for delays which do happen often in my job.
My aim for this week is to get into the 15's which would be AMAZING as I started in the 17's just over 2 weeks ago !

Keep up the good work girls and thanks again for all of the support
x x x

Wish me luck, I'm off to a wedding in a few moments, had my shake this morning and 2 ltr of water, convinced I will be good but will my will power hold out ?
I had planned a day off today but it's a bonus if I can stick to a 810 day.
3rd weigh in tomorrow so fingers crossed it's not too bad :) x x x

Good luck im sure you will be fine and make good choices. And good luck for tomorrows weigh in be sure to let us know how ja got on =D

Hi girls, Just a quickie.

The wedding was fab and I had my 3rd weigh in today and have lost another 5.5lb bringing my 3 week total to 21lb. To say I am thrilled is a understatement. I was very good at the wedding in relation to the food, I had the mixed leaf from the starter. I piece of beef and veg. I do confess to having a few too many Gin and slim and several glasses of Bucks fizz. The drink was more my demon than the food.

I have bars for week 3 so will give them a try for convenience along with some strawberry tetra's.

Mothers day tomorrow and just hope the kids dont buy me any chocs lol.

Keep the faith girls x x x

Thanks, I wont see my CDC this weekend as I am away to Edinburgh so want to get to the 2 stone mark for my next weigh- in, in 2 weeks time.
Your doing fab x x x

Back