Angelupnorth 2012 lost 6st, photos included, restart Jan 13 for the last time

Well done that is a fab loss =) And good on ja for being so good at the wedding not sure if i cud of been that strong ha ha and you will for sure hit your 2 stone mark at next wi and seeing as it is not for 2 weeks i think you are going to be well over the 2 stone mark =D

Foxy I love Edinburgh but fear lunch at the Dome could spoil the plan for me, Will have to see what they do that I can have.............
Will look online as they ave their menu on there so I can prepare myself x

Well done on your fab weight loss so far.......really wish I had lost weight for my wedding and regret it terribly.....you will do it and you will look fab! Good luck!

Well done on your weight loss so far, it really is an amazing achievment in such a small time!
Enjoy Edinburgh (So jealous, I love that city)! The way you are going, I am sure you will be hitting the 2 stone mark within the next fortnight!

Well its day 23 today and still 100% on SS and still loving it.

Ive tried 2 bars one yesterday and 1 today and have to say I think I prefer the shakes / soups.

Was out with one of my best friends today and she made NO comment on my weight loss but it has made me more determined to lose even more. I have changed my goal by a extra 10lb and all in all it takes the total I want to lose to 5st 13 lb although I am sure I will want to do 6 stone ! I never thought it would be possible but now I do.
I'm not at all hungry but do sometimes " fancy " food when preparing tea for the family although I will NOT give in.

Hope everyone is doing ok, Keep up the good work x x x

Hey =) Which bars have you tried?? I swear i cud not live without my bars now i absolutely love them =D Well as for that friend of yours i know exactly how it feels i cant get my head around the fact that they cant be happy for us because if everyone else is noticing she must have!!! But im happy its spured you on to i also use the negetivity as fuel for my motivation and its working wonders =D Also good on ja for setting a lower goal is it not just a great feeling to actually know that you will get to that goal??? My goal is not set in stone just put it as that cos i shud be that weight for my height but im going to go on how i feel when i reach that point.
Keep up the good work x

I tried the mint chocolate which I thought I would love and didn't, the peanut one was just ok but I have also tried the cranberry and that one was my favourite, I may get a couple a week for emergencies but I much prefer the shakes or soups. It's a strange thing as I thought I would enjoy the actual eating of the bars but unfortunately not :-(

I have only tried the chocolate, the toffee and the choc mint ones and i love them all cant imagine my day without one now ha ha but my friend who done CD hated all of them so everyone is really different.

Well day 26 today and still bang on track but I'm away to Edinburgh tomorrow lunchtime and will return home Sat evening.
I know I am going to " eat " but will try my best to avoid the dreaded carbs.
I don't see my CDC till a week on Sat so all being well that will give me a clear 6 days to get back off any weight gain.

Ive had a awful day today as had to attend court for a assault which I was subjected to back in Nov last year, Usually I would be a emotional eater but I had a shake this morning before I left home at 6am, I took a bar in my bag for lunch and had a soup around a hour ago, No cheating despite the emotional and draining day, Very proud.

I just wish I could get out of Edinburgh but I cant so will hope I can be as good as I was at last weeks wedding.

Each day is another step closer and after Edinburgh I don't have any social events that I cant get out of so it will be full steam ahead with summer just around the corner x

Well good morning one and all,

Today is day 29 :) I am so proud to have got this far !

Edinburgh went as well as I thought it would considering the friend I was with doesn't know I'm on Cambridge. I had a shake before I left home on the Friday then when it came to lunch I had plain roast chicken ( no skin ) and veg, that was it for Friday but I did partake in a few too many G & slim !

Sat we went for breakfast and I had scrambled eggs and mushroom, I got out of eating the toast by saying it had gone soggy from the eggs ! I returned to plan straight away, drank just over 3 ltr of water and had my 3 CD products.

I am fully focussed again today and have a clear run of no social activities for a good fee weeks so will be 100 % SS again.
I can see the results are far worth any bad points and am getting into clothes I've not worn for 3 years !

Gutted I had no weigh in this week but my CDC left my products with my daughter and I shall get weighed next Sat.

Keep up the good work everyone and just remember my moto . . . . Summer stunner !

I love, love, love your focus, commitment & positivity. It's really inspiring. Hope you enjoyed Edinburgh & am sure you'll have a great weigh in next week. That number should be big to make up for not weighing in this week :)

Thanks Anie, you have some great losses,
This forum is just fab ;-) x x x

Thanks, sadly losses are only good because there is a lot to go! Never mind, time goes quickly & it comes off steadily. No other option.

I LOVE your motto summer stunner hee hee and dammit we will be!!! Well done on doing so well with the diet while away you cud of just thought sod it and gone off plan but you didnt!!! You are one strong lady!!!! really hoping for a great loss for you at next wi you deserve it!!!!

Well.......................
At last I have told people at work, I work shifts on trains and work with people I really like and just cant lie to or deceive and after lots of comments today which was fab I just had to tell the girls. Their reaction was as predicted........... Its the worst diet going, You will put it all back on, Gall stones etc etc Ive heard it all this evening but I told them that's why I had wanted to keep it to myself as I knew the comments I would get. I also pointed out its 100% of my RDA for vitamins and minerals, I have loads of energy and I have not felt this good for ages. That kind of shut them up for a while and they can go and jump as I will not take any notice of them, I will do this and I will succeed !

100% again today and still loving it :)
The support on here has been fab BUT I have to admit the friend who hadn't mentioned my loss has surprised me tonight by being one of the only one's to say it doesn't matter what diet I do so long as I am happy so that was much better than I thought x x x

Angel, you are doing brilliantly!! You're going to get to goal no bother at this rate! As a fellow Geordie I'm dead proud of you!! Alas, I can't say the same about myself!! Still struggling to get back on track after falling back into my demon binge cycle but I'm not giving up! Need to keep on this forum as is can not only help new starters and strugglers but those like me that are on and off and having a continued battle to deal with food issues and losing weight and keeping it off. Go girl!

Yip im the same i dont give a stuff what anyone has to say about this diet.. im happy its working and i feel amazing that is all that is important!!! And very pleased your friend told ja that it helps even if its just one person supporting you =D

Well today I'm not sure if I'm day 32 or 33 but 100% again and still loving it. I've marked in my diary all the way till week 12 and want to stick 100% until then but hubby to be is itching for us to have a night out in the next month or so, so I may have to allow for that as I don't want to spoil " our " time. I know 1 night out won't do too much damage and I also know I have the will power to get straight back on track.

Not seen my mother in law to be since Jan as they have been away so will be interesting to see if she notices when I see her :)

On a late shift and currently in London, leave here at 22hr but bring a shake and bar to work now, it's so much easier now people know that I'm on Cambridge and I don't have to hide lol.

Highlight of my day today buying ANOTHER dress from Dorothy Perkins which I love !

Very happy at the mo but bit gutted I'm working more and been unable to get on here as much :-(

Angel, I know what you mean about being open about CD at work. Last time I did it I found it easier once most people in the office knew. They soon lost interest. You are in theright mindset and even one night off plan I imagine you wll get right back on!

Back