Angelupnorth 2012 lost 6st, photos included, restart Jan 13 for the last time

Angel, firstly hope your son's arm is better and glad it's not broken. Secondly, I completely understand the stress eating. I suffer from that too and it's exactly what I've been doing for a few days which turned into a binge yesterday.

It is not a failing on your part just a blip in the journey to slimdom. We have to just keep trying and not give up otherwise we will get bigger. Yes it's going to be hard but let's keep trying until we break the cycle again.x

Angel, firstly hope your son's arm is better and glad it's not broken. Secondly, I completely understand the stress eating. I suffer from that too and it's exactly what I've been doing for a few days which turned into a binge yesterday.

It is not a failing on your part just a blip in the journey to slimdom. We have to just keep trying and not give up otherwise we will get bigger. Yes it's going to be hard but let's keep trying until we break the cycle again.x

Kira, I'm sick as a chip as they say.
My father in law is having major surgery on Monday and its just been one thing after another the past few days. I don't think the delays at work have helped. My sleep pattern has been turned upside down as I have 2 office days this week which are early starts instead of my usual 3pm starts.
It's all excuses though so that's it, enough is enough I have just over 2 weeks until my next weigh in with CDC so I will tow the line and still have a good loss for her return.
It's not bliddy easy this weight loss lark, life always gets in the way lol.
Hope your ok, it's too easy for us to get stuck in a vicious cycle, something neither of us want so its great we're in it together, keep strong chick, we can do it x x x

Angel big hugs! Life does get in the way!! And I'm afraid despite my wise words of encouragement to you I have blipped again. I'm angry, upset and depressed. I just feel like sobbing! But hey! That's ain't going to help me either way. I simply crave the soporific effect that carbs give me to dull the pain. It's like a drug! Jeez!

So you are not alone. We must keep working I'm the mental element of this weight loss business. Get the mindset right and we know we can do it again. Fresh start tomorrow let's not give up. X

Kira its great to know I'm " normal " and not alone. This place us fab for support but you always say the right things.
Back on track today so fingers crossed we both get in the zone again soon x x x

Hi hun how you getting on?

I've come up with a new plan to keep me on track, I wore a short dress at the evening if my wedding last year ( coast size 12 ).
I'm going to book a hotel for my 40th birthday party in July and slim back into my dress :)
I think I need something to aim for as the wedding kept me in track last year.
I've emailed a few hots this evening so will be Monday before I hear back but my birthday is July so enough time for me to do it :)

Thanks again for all support I know I can do it x

That's a brilliant.idea, always good to have.something to aim for! I still find it hard to imagine being a size 12 perhaps I should buy something in that size and have it hanging there as my motivation!

I've come up with a new plan to keep me on track, I wore a short dress at the evening if my wedding last year ( coast size 12 ).
I'm going to book a hotel for my 40th birthday party in July and slim back into my dress :)
I've emailed a few hots this evening so will be Monday before I hear back but my birthday is July so enough time for me to do it :)

Angel that's a great idea on what a great motivator your 40th and the dress u wore at your wedding! You can do this Hun and we can all motivate you and each other!

Take care Hun x

Angel how are you? I think the focus of your 40th and getting back into that dress will give you the focus to keep going come what may. You did it last time and you can do it again. We know this is the mental element we need to get right and then the weightloss becomes so much more doable.

Hello i am a newbie, i am meeting my consultant today!! Really excited, i currently weight 15st 3 my long term target is 10st 7. I normally lose weight quite fast from previous diets, im hoping to go on the SS as i would like to lose a good amount of weight. I have been contacting my consultant online and she said i could be slim by summer, fingers crossed!

I have all ready been thinking about small targets. I will be starting tomorrow and my weight in will be 5/02/2013.

Get into my 14's 5/02/13
BMI 30 or below- Overweight not Obese
Get into my 13's-
Lose 2 stone-
Get into my 12's
Lose 3 stone-
Get into my 11's-

REACH TARGET WEIGHT OF 10 STONE 7 POUNDS!!!
Get into my 11's (25 BMI)-

Hi hun how are you getting on? Still focussing on your bday? X

That sounds like a fantastic plan! How are you getting on?? Stay strong - you have done this before and you can do it again! How is your sons arm now?

Angel how are things? Hope you are and your family are doing ok? I know you had a few stresses going on. Thinking of you.

Hey hun, are you coming back?? Hope you are doing ok?

Just seen your message on fitness pal, thanks :)

Hi Angel, how are you doing lovely? Hope the stresses of life are not getting too much in the way? They're never ending really are they? Big hugs! Hope you'll drop by soon.

Hi all

Sorry I've been AWOL for a while :-(

I've had lots of things going on and just can't get fully back into CD but I'm starting to get my mojo back and lost 5lb las week. I'm not back to where I was last year but I'm not far from it :-(

Hope your all doing ok ?

Will try and catch up over the next few days xc

Hey! Angel!! Missed you! So lovely to read a post from you! I'm sorry things have been stressful life really can get in the way of life can't it?! Well done on your 5lb loss that's great and will get you going again! You've plenty of time until your 40th birthday to get back to goal. Looking forward to sharing the journey with you petal! xx

Hi all

Sorry I've been AWOL for a while :-(

I've had lots of things going on and just can't get fully back into CD but I'm starting to get my mojo back and lost 5lb las week. I'm not back to where I was last year but I'm not far from it :-(

Hope your all doing ok ?

Will try and catch up over the next few days xc

Welcome back hun, good to see you!!

I finally feel like I have my mojo back to after a couple a week or so if having bits here and there.

We can do this :)

Back