Angelupnorth 2012 lost 6st, photos included, restart Jan 13 for the last time

Yay well done hun!! :D xx

Thanks everyone, feels good to be back in control.
Looked in my bag and have only the bars i had last time ?

Chocolate
Mint
Cranberry
Orange
Malt
Peanut

Wasn't sure if there were some new ones as I'm sure someone mentioned Lemon ?

Will check with CDC next time I see her.

Thanks again for all support x x

Yes the new one is Lemon coated in yoghurt. Everyone keeps saying it's AMAZING... personally I think it's the best of a bad bunch! It's not as solid and stodgy as the other ones...

WELL DONE ON THE WEIGHT LOSS!!!!! You're in the zone!

Well Done Angel - thats an amazing loss!! Well done you :D You also have less to lose this time around, which will make it different from the first loss you had of 11lbs! Have a great weekend!

First week losses do seem to vary a bit (oh dear, I've had too many first week losses, LOL :)) so don't read too much into it. 7.5lbs off is brilliant, well done! :clap:

Well done angle thats a fab loss, you must be so pleased!!
I've done some more shopping this morning and getting into smaller sizes is the best feeling EVER!!! You'll soon be back in your smaller sizes again!

I am a.fan of the bars, like malt, peanuts, mint choc and the lemon, love having them with a.cuppa ! Got a mango shake to try later too.

Well done again, keep it up! Xxx

Thanks again everyone :)

The lemon bar sounds fab so will be asking about that one.
I can't wait to get back into my smaller sizes.

My main aim is to be happy in a Ralph Lauren dress we bought in Macy's in Vegas, I wore it one night on honeymoon and hubby loved loved loved it, simple black wrap dress but super sexy.
Also lol king forward to my size 12 jeans again :)

Added bonus today as I'm still very tired and have had another nap I've not even thought about food lol.

Keep up the great work everyone x x x

Morning all :)

Hope everyone is tip top this morning, my scales have showed a nice loss again this morning. Just wish it had showed yesterday to make my 1st weeks loss bigger lol hey Ho though next weigh in will be a good one :)

Hope your all ok this morning. I foolishly agreed overtime today and tomorrow and have a shift for both not ideal in these conditions but it will be worth it on payday. Also it keeps me busy and that can only be a good thing.

The snow here is still quite deep but very sloppy where people have walked on it so no walks for me at the moment. CDC said I should avoid The 30 day Shred at the moment due to low kcal intake and to he honest I'm happy with that in this weather I just want to hibernate :)

Keep up the good work girls, its almost Monday and our next weigh day shall be creeping up on us ! x x x

Hi! Hope your overtime isn't too depressing! I'm hating the cold and.snowy weather but.still 100% on track!

Good advice not to do the 30 day shred, you would prob find it would slow down weight loss as your body would probably panic and hold on to more fat!

Xx

Overtime was fab, train was dead lol everyone must be afraid to travel for fear of getting stuck.

Another day done and 100% SS :)

Very very happy most defiantly back in the zone x

Angel you are doing fab and I am having some of that "fabness" for myself! I gained 3 and half pounds over past 3 days! Not even going to try and justify with excuses here! I caught with everyone and you are pretty much all doing well and I am envious! (But very very pleased you are all on track and losing!) So I want to continue my cheerleading for you lovelies and for myself so will get my act together for a loss next Monday. Not enjoying this snow and I hate the sludge/slush even more! I ordered some Italian Bumper boots (had seen them in the shoe shop in Hexham a couple of weeks ago but they didn't have my size) and they have been fab in the snow and slush!

Hi Angel good weight loss! I love the lemon bars they are lush! I also like the toffee and the chocolate ones I have not tired the cranberry one but might give this a go! Glad your overtime went well!

Evening :) Glad you've had a nice few days and overtime went well well it's a day closer to you being a skinny mini again, how good does that feel hehe

Uh oh just as all was going well I had a slip up
( or two ) its been hard cooking nice hot food for hubby before I go to work and have had a couple of blips but its done and can't be undone so I just need to make sure it doesn't happen again. I don't feel out of control so I'm not going to say I've fallen off as in my head I'm still very very determined and will continue with the positive attitude and head off to work with my shakes.
I think that's where I've went wrong between sept and now, the slightest thing and I've thrown in the towel but not this time, the weather is awful here and hubby works outside so I make him something to come home to as I leave before he gets in, usually a pan if chilli or soup with dumplings etc. I chose to have some but it didn't make me feel good and I certainly don't feel clever so back to 100% I go. I'm working until at least next Tue without a day off so was just feeling sorry for myself :-( stupid I know it like I say I'm not going to dwell on it.

Hope everyone else is doing ok, must get ready for another shift at work, keep strong girls x x x

Uh oh just as all was going well I had a slip up
( or two ) its been hard cooking nice hot food for hubby before I go to work and have had a couple of blips but its done and can't be undone so I just need to make sure it doesn't happen again. I don't feel out of control so I'm not going to say I've fallen off as in my head I'm still very very determined and will continue with the positive attitude and head off to work with my shakes.
I think that's where I've went wrong between sept and now, the slightest thing and I've thrown in the towel but not this time, the weather is awful here and hubby works outside so I make him something to come home to as I leave before he gets in, usually a pan if chilli or soup with dumplings etc. I chose to have some but it didn't make me feel good and I certainly don't feel clever so back to 100% I go. I'm working until at least next Tue without a day off so was just feeling sorry for myself :-( stupid I know it like I say I'm not going to dwell on it.

Hope everyone else is doing ok, must get ready for another shift at work, keep strong girls x x x

Hi hun well done for your postive attitude after your little blip you sound motivated and back on it and did not throw the towel in which is great! Hope you run of shifts is not too bad! Have a great day x

Awh! Angel it was a blip and you know what you chose to have it and that's fine. The important thing is you simply continue what you started and that is to complete your very last vlcd journey because when you do this time you will be making those same choices. Also the fact you have acknowledged that where you went wrong last time was seeing having something to eat as a failure. It is has you said, been done and can't be undone so the moment has gone and you can continue. Big hug! This weather is a B**Mer and despite my pearls of wisdom I haven't done a very good job today and just found myself eating despite starting of the day with good intentions!

Hi hun, drawing a line under it and moving on is the best thing you could have done, we've all been there, done that when it comes to throwing in the towel and causing severe damage rather than just drawing a line do well done.

Colder weather is so much harder, roll on spring and summer I say!

Just keep you end goal in mind, you're doing great! X

Morning all my blip got worse yesterday and I fell into the trap of stress eating.
I just got to work yesterday and my sins school called to say they thought he had broke his arm :-(
I went all the way back from work and as soon as I looked at it I knew it wasn't broken, we went to A&E and after a few hours there and X-rays they confirmed its not broken but obviously its bruised and swollen and he was in a lot of pain.

Day off work unpaid as I have no holidays left = some of my precious overtime gone for nothing ( I know I don't sound sympathetic but I am really )

Anyway rather than do tea for everyone I ordered us a takeaway ( stress eating )
I am livid with myself as the rise in the scales can not possibly be right, anyhow back on the green tea and shakes, this will be the last time I do this diet, I just let myself down as I wasn't even hungry it was purely a physiological response.

I will get this weight off and I will keep it off I am starting to realise I don't " fail " just because I are food I'm also realising scales are pants as no way could I have put that much on in 2 days :)

Hope everyone is doing better than me, the snow is almost gone here by the coast so fingers crossed I will be able to get out and about soon x

Back