Angelupnorth 2012 lost 6st, photos included, restart Jan 13 for the last time

Hope you have a fantastic day x x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

EVENING ALL,

I'm back, Sorry for the delay but as you know Ive been busy getting married and jetting off to Vegas :D.

As promised photo's below,

me night b4.jpg
This was me the eveing before the wedding !

me n paul wed.jpg

Me and my hubby ( not the best of pictures )

me dishy.jpg
Slighty better one of me and a work friend.

me b4 and after dress.jpg

Me in my old dress just over 7 months ago and me in MY dress.

me wed night.jpg

Me in the middle in my night time dress.

I will be weighed on Sat but I know I have put on a HUGE AMOUNT OF WEIGHT in little over 2 weeks :cry:
I do though know I am back on track as of first thing tomorrow morning and will get it off again plus the last of the weight I wanted off to get to goal.
The wedding was amazing, the food and wine flowed all day then the next day we stayed at the hilton and the food and drink flowed again, We then flew to Vegas for 9 days at Encore / Wynn and you guessed it the food and drink flowed for the next 9 days. I have had my last " meal " this evening and am looking forward to feeling better. I enjoy food but boy does it make me feel bad to feel so full and bloated.
My size 12 jeans still fasten ( just ) but they are by no means comfy. I did buy some fab clothes in the states and am away to London in 3 weeks for a friends 40th and want my excess off by then. M
y new ultimate goal is to be a size 10 all over by Xmas that may sound easy but my back is always bigger so not as easy as it sounds. I have to confess my HUBBY loves me the weight / size I am now as my " curves " are back in the right places ! I however know I want the weight off again.

I dont feel too bad and I wouldnt change the last few weeks as I have had a blast but time to get back on track.

Thanks for all of the best wishes.

Soooooooooooooooooooooo what have I missed around here ? How is everyone getting on ? x x x

Welcome back and congratulations Angel!!! What a fabulous sounding time you've had getting hitched and honeymooning! You look fabulous and of course tiny! I still find myself chuckling at the number of wedding dresses you had to the run up of the wedding! Each getting smaller and smaller! I have no doubt that you'll be at your ultimate goal by Christmas or even before! And as ever we'll be hearing cheering you on!! x

Thanks Kira,

Up early. Mug of green tea down and 2ltr bottle of water on the go as I type.
1st day back at work :cry:, Ive had to change my wedding rings over as I cant wear my " real " one as it has stones inset. Woke up to see Hubbys at the side of the bed as he cant wear one for work either so its official my wedding / honeymoon is over.
To be honest its good to get back on track as although Ive enjoyed MOST of the food I have had I havent enjoyed the results of feeling full and bloated and cant wait to get back to my pre wedding weight.

Getting my things ready for work as Im on a late shift, Start late afternoon and finnish around 11.30 tonight, 3 products ready to go and Im all set. Thankfully my uniform was huggggggggggggggggggggggeso no fear of it not fitting me.
Ive been told my new uniform is there so fingers crossed I will have a uniform which finally fits me !

Hope everyone has a good day, I will catch up with diary's as much as possible asap.

x x x x x x x

Welcome back angel and HUUUUUGGEEE congratulations you look stunning :) So glad you had the most amazing time :) And what dedication getting right back on it :) Hope you have a lovely day at work hugs xxx

Hi Angel! I'm a relative 'newbie' but have been on the forum pretty much 24/7 for the last couple of weeks!! Currently doing SS 100% with my partner (he's doing SS+) I'm on day 19 today and have lost 14lbs already! I'm getting into shape for my 30th in November!

Weddings pics are beautiful.....you must be so proud of yourself.

Looking forward to catching up on your journey!

Niki xxx

Angel AMAZING!! That picture with you in your bigger wedding dress compared to the one you have is insane!!! A naughty word slipped out when i seen it cos its like 2 different people ha ha ha im sooo glad ja had a dream wedding and honeymoon, you sooo deserved it =D Im on my hols on wednesday and i hope to have your will power on my return to get straight back on plan cos i must get this weight shifted!!! Ah im so happy for you... Congrats Angel x

What a beautiful bride!!! And wow - I didn't even realize that was you in your old dress - you look so different now! Love the twinkle in your eye and the happy smiles - it is clear you had a good time!!! Welcome back!

Thanks girls,
Day 2 back on track.
I felt great yesterday as I have felt so bloated and lethargic but I feel great just knowing I will be heading in the right direction so although no major change overnight I feel good just knowing the changes will come ( hope that makes sense )
Onto my 2nd cup of green tea. I have a office day today. The weather here in the North East is great if your a duck but not so great for people lol. Fingers crossed I make it into and home from work but Tomorrow I shall be doing one of my 12 mile walks come rain, hail or shine and my poor daughter has agreed to do it with me ( bless her )
For those who recall my daughter was flooded and lived with us for 7 weeks. She moved back to her house the day we got back from Vegas so our house is now very quiet.
66 days until I go back to my GP and have to show Ive lost a bit more weight and can maintain and then she will put me forward for tummy tuck ( no pressure lol ) Will be back at the gym next week, just need to get back into a routine as Im still very tired, not sure if its the Vegas effect or the lethargic effect of all the food I consumed whilst away.
Hope to catch up some more later, Thanks for all your kind words girls x x x

Morning Angel! Love the way you just get back to business like that! Day 2 already! Very exciting news about the doctor in a few weeks, hopefully she will refer you via NHS especially after all your hard work!

The weather is definitely good if one is a duck here in the North East! I do hope your daughters place doesn't get flooded again as my teenage son's school is closed due to flooding....again! The school for my youngest is open thankfully though it means I have to trek back out there to pick him up later on!

Have a good day 2 hon. x

12 miles! No rest for the newly married!!! :D

Well girls

My good intentions went WRONG !

Office day yesterday ended in me popping to good old M & S for something for tea on the way home from work last night. I won't go into details but its safe to say I didn't take the healthy option.

On the plus side I've only been awake for a hour so had almost 12 hours sleep which I must have needed.

Choc shake down and on to my 2nd green tea.

Fingers crossed for no slip up's today :-(

Gutted with myself as I wanted to get straight back into it ( easier said than done ) I know I've said this before but I honestly feel " crap "after eating food, in fact I feel bad even when eating it so I just don't know why I do it ! I always go for food which I used to love but I love weight loss even more. Nothing I have eaten has been worth it. Don't get me wrong I had a few very nice meals with hubby in Vegas and some of the food was fab but yesterday was just mindless eating and there is no excuse for it.

Weigh in on Sat and I am dreading it !

I feel for you Angel! I found getting back on CD very hard and still do. After a break, it all seems rather boring and other things seem even more tempting that before. However, we know CD works and that if you can tough it out and get back in the "zone", the weight will come off!
Think of the weigh-in as the first day of your next phase.

Are you planning any more big walks?

Agnel don't be hard on yourself. You have just come break after a longhaul flight and you will be exhausted. From all the stress before the wedding the excitement of the day and then honeymoon buzz. YOu haven't really had time to unwind. Don't rush it hon. I hope today was a little easier. You will do it I'm sure of that be kind to yourself until you have recovered from your longhaul trip. x

Thanks girls,
Today is another day and always it has started well. Not sure why night time is my downfall ?
Ive had my shake and a mug of green tea and will drink water as always throughout the day. I'm sure I will get back into it but there are only 12 weeks till Xmas and I so want to be at goal by then. I know it comes off fast if I stick to plan but its just trying to get through a full day. The thing is I'm not even hungry, I just pig out for the sake of it !
My hubby has made it clear he likes me the way I am now and not how I was a month or so ago, I would guess I have gained around A STONE :cry:I know I have gained and I do want it off and more but when people still say how good you look its too easy to let things slip.
I am determined to get it off so keep sending me your positive vibes, I need all the support I can get at the moment. I see my CDC on Sat then not for 3 weeks as she is away. I want to get back to my pre wedding weight by the time I see her again and will be hitting the gym again as soon as I find my trainers. I know that's a rubbish excuse but the house is upside down at the moment.
Keep up the good work girls, you are doing far better than me at the moment x x x

Sending you good good vibes!! But remember relax, and take it easy and then you can go full throttle again until you are the weight and and size you feel comfortable with. It is nice to have a tolerance pounds too to make "real life maintenance" sustainable, earier and of course enjoyable. x

Right everyone

TODAY IS THE DAY I WILL BE 100%

Since just before the wedding things have gone down hill.Everyday this week I have failed to take my shakes to work and ended up snacking. Nothing too naughty but then pigging out when I get home as by 11pm I am starving ! Stupid as when I have my 3 products I don't feel hungry at all. I have my products ready to take with me and after today I have 3 days off and am not back to work until Tue so this is a ideal time to get myself back into Ketosis.

I do find it a struggle that my hubby likes me at my weight now and said I was too thin mid Aug when I got to my lowest of 10.13 ( I wasnt too thin at all but my boobs did shrink a lot and he's a boob man ).
Im going to have a word with him and tell him I need to get the weight off for me and how important it is to me. I did see my GP about a tummy tuck and would have no chance unless I get the weight off and keep it off.

Lots of good luck vibes today please as I NEED to be good for my own sanity. I get weighed tomorrow and am gutted my stats are going to go up but with the wedding and Vegas, Almost 3 weeks off plan it was going to happen. I just didn't think I would find it this hard to get back into it.

I'm heading out to work soon and will be home between 11 and midnight, I may post or I may just go straight to bed to avoid temptation when I get home. Weigh in 0930 tomorrow and dreading it !

Hope everyone else is doing better than me x x x

Sorry to post again so soon but almost ready to leave for work and realised I will be in Bed within 12 hours, Surely to god I can be good for that short time considering how good I was at the start of Cambridge !
It has made me realise I maybe need to look at things shorter term rather than thinking its going to take me till Xmas to get to goal ? One day at a time for me from now ladies, Fingers crossed that will work until I get back on track x x x

Back