Angelupnorth 2012 lost 6st, photos included, restart Jan 13 for the last time

Hang in there! And however bad the weigh-in tomorrow is (and it may not be as bad as you fear!), at least you will know where you are and can start up again. Might give you the kick you need mentally as well.

It is not easy getting back on CD after having gone off it. I now seem to be doing ss+ when I should be doing ss. :confused: At least I haven't quit entirely, but need to really kick myself up the backside (now there's a physical challenge!) and stick with it.

We can do this - we've done it before! I like your idea of taking it one day at a time - we can do one day, surely!!!

Morning all,

I managed to stick to plan 100% yesterday for the 1st time in weeks :D I loved the wedding and Vegas but boy what a pain to have a gain and as I knew I have had one hell of a gain !

I weighed in this morning at a whopping 12 STONE 1pound :eek:

On the plus side I am off work until Tue and I know by the time I go back I WILL be in Ketosis. I have the next few days to get myself back on track and I also don't see CDC for 3 weeks so will fingers crossed be back at my lowest weight of 10 stone 13. I know 3 weeks is pushing it to lose just over a stone but I'm going to give it my best shot.

My head is at last back in the right place.

I have lots of housework today then myself and the hubby are off to York tomorrow shopping ( fingers crossed the shops are open as York is mainly under water ) Monday will be food shopping for the family and fingers crossed a big walk.

I have found my trainers and should be back at the Gym next week ( depending on my work shifts )

No doubt I will be keep popping back on here later today but thanks again for all of your support for the past few months x x x

Hi Angel....I think its fantastic that you are back on here and getting back on it.....which I have every faith that you will do! I'm on day 26 and have already seen so many people on the forum go AWOL and to be honest, although everyone is very supportive we don't know each other and there's nothing to stop any of us from giving up and never returning to the forum. You have returned and to me that shows your determination to do this and succeed.

I lost 2.7 stone on WW and when I stopped going I avoided looking at the scales for as long as possible........when I finally went on the scales I had gained 3 stone and although it was tough to see that, I really wish I had the courage to go on the scales beforehand. Perhaps then I'd only have 1 or 2 stones to lose instead of over 4. So I'm trying to say, its better that you have faced up to it straight away rather than shy away from it.

I'm excited to follow the continuation of your journey!

xx

Thanks Nikie,

You are so right, one of the biggest things is facing up to our deamons and realising we need to keep on track before things get to bad.

Its never easy but we' re are all a great support on here so I'm sure with the support of each other we will get to target before we know it.

Today is going well so far but it would be pretty dire if I had fallen off the wagon already lol. Plenty of green tea, water and 1 shake down. My main thing is getting back into drinking so much water as I was drinking way too many Pina Colada in Vegas rather than water.

Keep up the good work. I'm sure you will do great on Cambridge x x x

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy day 2 and still 100% SS,

The only way will be down on the scales :D

Tomorrow will be a little test as I'm off shopping to York with the hubby and I know HE will want lunch and drinks, If I HAVE to I may end up playing with a mixed green salad or maybe a grilled chicken breast but I would 100% forgo food for a Gin and Slim :ashamed0005: Is it wrong at this moment the Gin is more on my mind lol.

Fingers crossed I wont have either but if push comes to shove I feel back in control to make good choices x x x

Trying to not get to excited but a great drop on the scales overnight ! That's it girls I am defiantly back on the wagon :)

LBD size 10 for Xmas please !

Fingers crossed I will WOW CDC in 3 weeks and be back to my 10.13, ( lowest weight to date )

x x x

Wow Angel - you must have really enjoyed yourself in Vegas! :D
Seems like you're back on the diet with loads of energy and positive attitude - I'm sure you will impress your CDC in 3 weeks time!
Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

Wow Angel - you must have really enjoyed yourself in Vegas! :D
Seems like you're back on the diet with loads of energy and positive attitude - I'm sure you will impress your CDC in 3 weeks time!
Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

I blame the pina colada and frozen cocktails lol,
Thank god the scales had a good drop this morning so I know Im going to be ok.
Im 100% focused and I know I will be back where I was sooner than I first thought.
Hope your doing ok. Im going to head over to your diary and have a read as Ive not had a lot of time to catch up since we got back x x x

Great that you had a good loss - it really is soooo motivating!!! And you're welcome on my diary any time! :)

I'm procrastinating here - I should be in the car on the way to work... eek!

Well another day, Another 3 ltr of water and as much Green tea as I can drink lol.

Today is 2 years since my mum passed away :cry:
I will not allow that to be a excuse for me to slip up today. When Im at my slimmest people say I look like my mum and although it upset me at 1st its quite a comfort.

Hope everyone has a good day x x x

My mom passed away suddenly in 1993. I still miss her.
Just imagine how proud she'd be of you!!! And what a compliment to know that not only does she live on in your memories, but also in your face. Wonderful!

I'm so sorry ladies to hear of your losses....heartbreaking. I should imagine today will be a tough day Angel, but you have a really good attitude and will get through it. I'll be in and out of the forum all day if you need to talk/vent!

xx

Angel, Tizz I am sure both your mum's would be really proud of you! Have a good positive and happy day today. x

How are you doing Angel?

Hi Kira,

Im doing ok, few minor slip ups but nothing too major.

I havent been able to post too much as I updated my iphone and wish I hadn't as I now cant post from there.
2 weeks until my weigh in with CDC and I am looking forward to it.

The weather has been fab here today but as it was my 1st day off for a few days I have had a housework day. My Daughter has agreed to do a walk with me tomorrow ( Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ) All being well it will be a 7 mile one so that should be a little boost.

Hope your doing ok ?

My feet have still to touch the ground and I've not been on here as much as I would have liked ( and that was before the iphone issue )

Must catch up with all of the Diary's asap x x x

Morning all.

Things are not going well, Since the wedding Ive found it so hard at times yet so easy at others ! I have 2 weeks until my weigh in with CDC and must get my act together. I feel rubbish and I don't mean guilt, I feel tired all of the time and very ratty. I do not want to let weight creep back on.

I did do a walk yesterday but then had a flipping GREGGS.............. Something I have not had since Feb this year, Ask me did I enjoy it and the honest answer is NO !

I think I need something to focus on, the wedding was something to aim for and now I dont have that I find it too easy to slip up.

Today is ANOTHER new day so wish me luck girls...... My mind is all over the place at the moment but I seriously want to succeed at this. I am working today 12 till 8 so should get through the day and as I have said evenings are my hardest. I had wedding things to do EVERY evening and now there is a huge void. I wrote all of my thank you cards last night and will buy a book today so fingers crossed something to distract me. I so want to get to goal before Xmas but I know I only have myself to blame if I keep slipping up !

Hope everyone else is doing ok ?

Just updated my signature and it has kind of made me feel better.

I have less than 2 stone to lose to get to my goal of 10stone 3 and I always said I wanted to be at goal by Xmas so I still have 80 days to do it !
I know it sounds silly but I guess i have to find another way to look at it and instead of thinking about my wedding / Vegas gain maybe by thinking I have less than 2 st to go instead it may help.

We all know IF I stick to plan 2 stone isnt a lot to lose :D
Green tea and water on the go and a shake in my bag for later........... Today girls is my new day 1 !
No official weigh in as CDC is away but I will have a good loss by the time she gets back and weighs me in 13 days, Less than 2 stone to be my slimmest EVER.........................I AM GOING TO DO THIS !

I PROMISE MYSELF NO MORE SLIP UPS X X X X

I know what you mean about something to focus on - for me that was my trip to the US this summer to see my family. When I got back, it took some time of faffing about before I got back into the groove. The trick is not to give up and eventually (at least for me), you get there. However, I don't have the same "urgency" so while I'm actively on CD, I do participate in social events, rather than avoiding them. Figure 1/wk or less, if I'm very careful, might slow the loss down a bit, but will not kick me out of ketosis or stop me.

This was on someone's thread when I first started, and I've never forgotten it => you can't fail if you don't give up. :)

I know what you mean about something to focus on - for me that was my trip to the US this summer to see my family. When I got back, it took some time of faffing about before I got back into the groove. The trick is not to give up and eventually (at least for me), you get there. However, I don't have the same "urgency" so while I'm actively on CD, I do participate in social events, rather than avoiding them. Figure 1/wk or less, if I'm very careful, might slow the loss down a bit, but will not kick me out of ketosis or stop me.

This was on someone's thread when I first started, and I've never forgotten it => you can't fail if you don't give up. :)[/QUOT

Great quote Tizzy,
I'm not ready for giving up and today is day 2 of getting back on track. You have done great so maybe your way is worth a try.
Sometimes I may be a bit too regimental, I'm usually a all or nothing kind of girl but I wont stop until I get there, no matter how long it takes. It has made me realise though the hardest bit for me will be moving up the steps as once I start to eat I just want more and more !
If only I were one of those girls who could eat anything and get away with it.
I have several overnight trips between now and Xmas, London, Amsterdam, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Somerset and Bognor, Looking forward to them all but it could be disaster IF I let it. That's why I NEED to keep on track as much as possible.
Anyway DAY 2 ........................wish me luck lol x

Back