Angelupnorth 2012 lost 6st, photos included, restart Jan 13 for the last time

Sorry chicks I've been very busy with work and gas some bad news about my father in law but 1st official weigh in this morning with CDC and I'm buzzing although I weigh more than I thought :-( I don't mind as I PROMISE I'm back on track.
Weighed in at 14.12 so want around 4 st off. I managed 6 in 6 months last year so I KNOW I CAN and WILL do it.
Hope your all doing ok, I'm back to using my fitness pal if anyone uses it add me angelupnorth, its fab.
I'm working all weekend but will try to pop back and catch up a bit more x x x

There you are! Great news about weigh in! I'm sorry you have had sad news about you FIL and as for work, it has to be done. Have a good weekend and keep on track! x

Thanks Kira, I have a work buddy who is back on Lighter life so she's being another great support, I've also started reading Pauline quirkes book and am finding that quite inspiring :)

Hope your ok ? How are you getting on with your PT ? Have you had any more sessions x x

Yayyyyy into day 2,

I felt great yesterday knowing I'm not going to feel sluggish or rubbish anymore :)
Can't wait for the scales to drop and my clothes to get a bit looser.
Woking a late shift tonight so that will stop any temptation tonight.
Plenty if green tea with my shakes x x

Morning Angel! Have a good day 2 and hope it flies by if you are ona late shift. Arenyoumgoing to update our signature and stats to see your progress like before? I find it quite helpful to see when I log in what I've lost how left etc.

Been a tad lazy since last PT session due to TOTM. I've set my PT sessions for Monday's and Wedensday's. And fit in one or two gym sessions on my own. It is so much harder doing it on my own as I just give up to easily!

Morning Kira, I need to re-do my stats in laptop but alwYs use my phone for convenience, not sure how or if I can do it on my iPhone ?
If I don't figure it out I will do it on laptop after weigh in on Sat. Flipping typical my CDC is away so I need 3 weeks supply on sat :-( Ido feel fine and have always been good at not needing her, now I'm back in the zone I will be flying :) plus this place is great.
I've been reading through as much as I can and it certainly help with a mental boost. I'm 3/4 way through the Pauline Quirke book I downloaded yesterday. There are places in it where it could be me weighting the book. A very good easy read.
Your doing fab with your PT plus a gym session on top, your very dedicated. I do fully intend to get back into my walking asap as apart from it being good exercise I really enjoy it.
I'm 40 on July 10th so I know I will be at goal of 11.3 long before that :) feeling tip tip although a tad disappointed with myself for putting weight back on, guess its all part if the learning and I must take maintenance seriously as after the wedding we went straight to Vegas so I didn't even attempt to maintain, I just went with the intention of enjoying myself which is fine if it were just Vegas but from Sept till now is a bit too much lol.
Had a great sleep last night and a nice big warm mug if green tea to wake me up, what more could one want in a bright crisp Sunday morning.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend chick x x

Welcome Back Angel - Great to see you!!! You'll get it off in no time, it flew by before and it will fly by this time - what's Pauline's book called?, I may see if I can download that myself! :) I like easy reading books especially if it helps with the plan at the same time. Have a good shift tonight and keep us updated!

Eeeks! I'm a techno dinosaur so have no idea about minis on iPhone even though I have one! I can just about navigate the iPad or computer! Only been on here since 2008! I'll be staying forever though because I'm going to be maintaining! (Yup! Into positive thinking!)

It's great you have your 40th coming up as that will give you a focus too. Reflecting on the past is good but its the past so don't allow yourself to feel bad about gaining some of the weight back; you enjoyed our wedding and Vegas and the festive period. The important thing is that it allowed you to realise you do want to maintain once you lose weight this time. I think it is a process we have to go through ourselves to truly understand that the weight can pile on so quickly without any maintenance plan in place.

Alas it took me around 4 years of losses and gains to realise that!

Welcome Back Angel - Great to see you!!! You'll get it off in no time, it flew by before and it will fly by this time - what's Pauline's book called?, I may see if I can download that myself! :) I like easy reading books especially if it helps with the plan at the same time. Have a good shift tonight and keep us updated!

Hi big girl, her book is called where have I gone. The end was a little disappointing as it just kind if ends, guess I was enjoying it too much.
There were lots if things she said that could have been me :)

Eeeks! I'm a techno dinosaur so have no idea about minis on iPhone even though I have one! I can just about navigate the iPad or computer! Only been on here since 2008! I'll be staying forever though because I'm going to be maintaining! (Yup! Into positive thinking!)

It's great you have your 40th coming up as that will give you a focus too. Reflecting on the past is good but its the past so don't allow yourself to feel bad about gaining some of the weight back; you enjoyed our wedding and Vegas and the festive period. The important thing is that it allowed you to realise you do want to maintain once you lose weight this time. I think it is a process we have to go through ourselves to truly understand that the weight can pile on so quickly without any maintenance plan in place.

Alas it took me around 4 years of losses and gains to realise that!

Kira, I have no doubt you will be fab with maintaining :) you have the right mind set and are a true inspiration :)

As for me, day 2 nearly over and I'm back to loving it. I feel like I did at the start, I feel in control and its not that I can't have food but I am back to choosing not to have it :)

Off to work girls so catch you all later x x x

Yeah!! So pleased you're back and in the right frame of mind! Pounds will fall off quickly like before and you'll be a skinny minny well before your 40th!

Well done Angel - with your determination, I'm sure the weight will fall off you, just like it did last time.

Hi Angel, loved reading your diary and welcome back! I am back for the second time but really that does not suprise me I think I am a serial dieter! I am like you this time though determined to lose the weight and not put it back on! That is my problem I can lose the weight with lots of hard work but find maintaining a problem! I lost 7 1/2 stone once on WW and then put this all back on over the years then did SW WW and then Cambridge and lost the same 7 1/2 stone! however have put 23lb back on so am back on here to lose this! I suppose I am getting better as I had only put on 23lb before I did something about it this time!Good luck with your journey! I look forward to seeing how you are doing!Take Care x

Thanks everyone,
It's so good to have the support from you lot as you all know what it feels like and understand it all so much better than friends who either don't need to diet or friends who only follow traditional style diets.
This place will keep me on track again and I know I will get it off again, the best part is it won't take as long as I don't have as much to shift.
I've taken the big step of placing my 3 week order with CDC and as she is away I am getting bars as well as tetras. I'm not going to have them until day 14 on plan ( I'm sure it's right that we don't have them for the first 2 weeks ) I do worry that they will make me want to eat but in the other hand I was strong enough last time to stick to SS I know I can do it again.
Looking forward to another day tomorrow as each day is a step closer to the real me / the slim confident me that I should always be.
Thanks again for all if the support and best wishes you are all superstars :) x x x

Oooooh girls I know I'm naughty but I couldn't resist the scales this morning and from Sat to now they have dropped 4lb :) = very happy Kat
( I'm sure you all realised I'm not called angel lol )
Weigh in on sat and if I manage to drop 7lb I will be very very happy.
I know its silly but already I'm not as bloated, I have a smaller work skirt and smaller blouses just waiting for me to shrink again and I am dying to be able to get back into them. We had a premiership footballer at work last night and usually I would be in there having a cheeky photo but not at the moment I feel far to self conscious :-(
It's strange how and where the weight / inches go back on. The majority of it is on my waist, bust / back. Thighs and arms have only gone up by 1/4 of a inch :)
Before I was slim I loved my large bust and didn't want to loose it but I guess I got used to it being smaller over the summer as its now something I dislike. Good job I had kept some larger bras.
Even on honeymoon I had to buy smaller ones, I'm keeping them as I know my bust will Ho down again.
Sorry to ramble but its funny how we change our minds about what we like about ourselves.
On a late shift again this evening and although I live the snow I was hoping we wouldn't have too much as I want to get out walking again, ahhh well will just have to be super active at work :)

Angel that's great! I have to say the sneak peek at the scale is always a boost especially early on! It is interesting where the "fat" comes and ago our bodies and I agree we do change the perception of how we see and feel about ourselves along the way! Here's to another fab day!

Well Done Angel Kat :D (The Angel is just going to be habit now....hehe) You should be able to do 7lbs no problem! I had a boost today as the wedding dress shop lady thinks I will be in a 16 by the wedding - meaning it will be a size 12 street size!!! Yay! :D Have a good shift tonight! Im strangely looking forward to work tomorrow!

Well another day almost over and feeling great, just sitting with my crew and they are tucking into a nice meal which we serve in1st class, hard to resist as its a new menu but not too hard because as nice as it smells I will sit here with my green tea and feel very proud of myself :)
Lots if snow at home and I'm off for the next two days so won't be able to get out walking but the thought is there and at least I know I'm heading in the right direction and my head is finally in the right place to do this again.
Hope everyone is doing ok. Our wifi at work is pants and I keep losing signal on the 3G so will catch up with people's diarys / posts whilst off ;-)

Glad you had a good day and well done on resisting the smell of that 1st class food! You have done so well and you are almost at the 5 stone mark!!!! keep at it and before you know it you will have under 1st to go!

Glad you had a good day and well done on resisting the smell of that 1st class food! You have done so well and you are almost at the 5 stone mark!!!! keep at it and before you know it you will have under 1st to go!

Thanks, I would love to be smug but my stats need updated :-(
I have just under 4st to go as I've gained quite a lot since Vegas etc BUT I'm back and I'm right on track. Nice mug of camomile tea before bed and another day ahead is also another day to goal x x x

Back