Angie-bum's Diary

well done!! I'll make sure I keep checking up on you so you don't disappear :)

How you doing Angie ?

I'm here :) nearly spun off there!

i lost 7lbs in first 4 days and went off plan. Weekend happened! Total was 4lb down. Am hoping for another 3lb down by next Tuesday. Am really concentrating on getting down to 15 stone.

Are you still around Hun? I'm back on the VLCD and looking for some familiar faces :) xx

Hi honey! Must be the time of year, had my first left over S&S shake today and am having quoirn and zero noodles later on.
still trying for a babs so need to lose weight but still try and keep it lean

how are you, saw a programme on the pyramids last week and thought of you, you done all your courses now?

Hi honey! Must be the time of year, had my first left over S&S shake today and am having quoirn and zero noodles later on. still trying for a babs so need to lose weight but still try and keep it lean how are you, saw a programme on the pyramids last week and thought of you, you done all your courses now?

Ooh! Perfect timing then! Yes, I've finished (for now) - graduated from my MA :D Still thinking of a PhD but in a year or so. Got married at the end of July so looking to get in a position to buy a house and start a family - more incentive to lose weight!

So glad you are still here! :) xx

Back