angie-bum's weigh in

okay so I am posting again. I am doing exante as of tomorrow....the scales tonight said I was 17.10 I am therefore 9lbs heavier than when I started cd 2 years ago. 2 years ago I had just posted my 1st weigh in and had lost 10lbs

I am hoping for more of the same this time. I will never regret doing cd the first time and I am sorry I put the weight back on and wasn't more careful when I was pregnant. I will always have problems with carbs...will I ever learn. I hope so this time

Last edited:
aww, atleast now you are back on track and starting again. We all fall but not all of us can ourselves up. I hope it works out for you this time. :)

Thankyou! I know I will do it this time, I don't intend to get pregnant as soon as I get to goal next time.
I am in the middle of my first day & so far it's been fine. I did low carb it yesterday and had a massive headache this morning, so hopefully only way to ketosis.

Heya, best wishes, I hope that everything goes really well for you.

4lb off this week to add to the 11 lb last week.

Had a food paddy though today, as I was strung out with worry, contemplating then having to visit nursery places trying to find a place to look after my precious girl. Very upset. Ate a bag of crisps. Then very hungry later at friends hadn't expected to be there late and accepted a bowl of soup with granary bread.

It could have been worse, a month ago I would have bought the cake counter and dived right in.

So 3 packets, no excuses tomorrow and hopefully the god of ketosis will be kind to me. I want to have lost at least 2 lbs by next Thusday

:hug99:

xx

thanks toots
only had 1 lb gain over night which I know will come off, so feel happy with that

2 shakes & a bar that's the plan

I want to be 16.7 by next weigh in. That's the plan, must keep to it.

3rd weigh in and i am

and I am under 16.7 :D

i remember being 10.7 I could get into really skinny jeans. I have been daydreaming today about getting into those type of clothes again.

i would like to get to the skinnier side of my bmi scale so if I do have a baby again if i put on 3 stone it wouldnt be any great shakes.....

hmm, i know that there will be more than a few people who would raise their eyebrows at me going so low. Any way 12 would be good for the time being. I wont do it this year, but some time in spring 2011 is definitely doable

i have lost 3lbs which means i have lost 21lb in 4 weeks =) that takes me down to 16.3lb

i want to be 16.0 by next week or even 15 something.

I really want to be 14 something by my birthday which is in 5 & a bit weeks

i really want to be into smaller trousers by then

week 5, another 4lbs =)

30th September & i am 15 stone 13 =)

that's 25lb altogether another 3 lbs & i will be half way to my Xmas challenge weight & another 3 lbs & have lost 2 stone.

2 stone in 6 weeks isn't to shoddy is it =)

just 1lb this week, but i did aam this week, feel lucky i've not put on

hopefully more off next week, need to refocus. I am also doing an oct challenge. I hope to have lost another lb by tomorrow, so need to redouble my efforts

well i didn't, i ate more of the wrong things so had stayed the same this week. So am writing off this week as a hole in my diet. What a waste of time, will be better. Have given OH my bars so i can just have soups & shakes. Its a lot easier that way

And then I fell off the wagon completely....someone gave me a bun and then I thought there's not much point staying on the diet just to go off it on my birthday....but the problem is my birthday was 10 days ago and I still haven't been able to get back on

But least I have come back to the site. There are 6 weeks til Xmas. All I want to do is lose the weight I have put on and lose another handful of pounds after that.

I am a carboholic. I just don't know how to stop. So I need to find my way back. I don't know how I am going to do that yet

I then ate chocolate& cake morning noon and night from then til last week & put on 10lb

When will I ever learn? Never I suppose. All I can do is be determined to lose the weight now by keeping off the carbs and then seek out a solution to retrain my eating habits & taste buds

It is the end I'd day one and it's been okay. I had 2 soups a portion of fish and a vanilla shake and lots of no cal tea. I'm not hungry & it was fairly easy to fit back into I remember how to do it. I didn't eat anything I shouldn't, but I had to stop myself unconsciously picking at things. Just goes to show how much I eat without thinking

I will always try just to stick to 3 shakes a day & only add fish or chicken as a last resort for my last meal. I have let myself today as I am not in ketosis yet so I am going to be hungry for a few days

So this is my weekly weighing in thread. Hopefully onward and downward ;-)

I am 16.12 this am.

Well I lost 10lb on the first weigh in and have 3 days til next weigh in. I hope to be under 16 stone by then. I've been reading some of my past threads to give myself a mental boost and to remember this is doable. I lost 40lb in 10 weeks last time, 3 stone in 3 months. It can be done. I do kick myself that I didn't commit to this last August & I could kick my friend for buying me a cake and putting it under my nose. Ketosis Is a precious state it allows you to do this diet, I had forgotten. Now I am properly in ketosis, properly on this diet, I will fight to stay in this state. You just can't do a vlcd if your hungry. So no Nash potato with my dinner this Sunday lol! Or pudding!!

Second week another 5 off now 15.11

Must have missed a week

It's jan 31st and I am now 15.6 ;-) 5lb in last 2 weeks.

Status report, can get legs and bum in hipsters but tummy in way so can't do up mini zip. I am in size 18's

Occasionally I can see my features better than others , but in layers of clothing with muzzy hair and glasses, you can't tell I have lost any, which is fine by me, as I still like hiding

My main goal is to be 15 stone by valentines. If I were less than that I would be very happy

Have bought a book on the dukan diet and am hoping it will help me maintain

Well I'm back at it again. started at 16.2
Last week was 15.8 but am only weighing in on the last day of the month. So not sure of my weight today. Hoping that I wil be able to breeze through those cross over points, of the stone and half stone markers. I have no unrealistic goals. Hoping I am such a weight at such a time isn't motivating any more. It just means if I don't hit the goal on a certain date I feel bad. Feeling bad can lead to dieting weakness.
Nope not doing that. Am happy to do this diet at not even really know I am doing it

It's very helpful reading my past entries. I am in the zone again and getting into practice for denying myself the food I am not allowed. What's keeping me focussed is the want to be as less fat as I can be for my 40th, I want to sprint to that finish line dipping below 15 stone b4 my psyche has a chance to notice, then 6 weeks to Xmas and babs 2nd birthday. I could be 13 stone by then. Anywhere close to my pre pregnancy weight would be good ;-) focus on my 4oth, must keep my focus!

Back