angie-bum's weigh in

Keto is working =)
Was 17.4
Am 16.12 & 3/4
Will be 16

Long term goal- my skinny jeans and off shoulder top

Was 17.4 started lchf intermittent fasting several times a week.
Am 16.11 don't feel hungry at all
Want to be 12.2 again then we'll see

Was 17.4
Am 16.8 eyes a bit hollowed out, tummy no so very bloated, shoulders skinnier?
Will be 12.2 or there abouts

Lchf intermittent fasting feels like not being hungry and enjoying small yummy foods, gonna have to find me a good alcohol alternative lol, though a glass of acv and fizzy waters not bad

Well done Angie, you are getting good steady results which is the best way. Keep it up and you will soon find yourself at your goal!

Back to it after daughter and I unwell for several weeks and then Summer hols happened.
Back up to 17.4

I'm great at losing weight, I suck at maintaining, I need to weigh more regularly. If I eat sweet stuff and drink alcohol, even not in huge amounts, I can put on a stone in a month. This time I only put back on 10lb, but it's too much.

Okay, apart from having a capachino b4 making my mind up, am going to sole source today. I have products to use. Wanna be 15 stone by my birthday in 8 weeks. I know hand on heart I can do it, have lost it that fast several times. My only real issue is that my daughter who's 7, regularly encourages me to eat the wrong things, says she likes me cuddly, and she mustn't know I'm on soups shakes and bars. I've done it b4, I just say know to sweet things when her dad and her have stuff, and I make sure I have similar meals when I prep there's I just substitute carbs for zero noodles and add more green veg.

I started stoptober, meaning a commitment to eat if I wanted, but no alcohol, no sugar. Have lost half a stone a week with just that. I must remember if my weight is climbing to shut down sugar and alcohol, they are the main things that take the break off on a steep hill. I can not control my brain and eating when I consume sugar/alcohol.

Some of my motivation was vanity, seeing the scales climbing back up to 17 something again panicked me. Usually I ignore it. But this time I thought, no I won’t be 18 stone for my birthday. So I won’t. I hope to be 16 stone. 15 by Christmas then back on it for the new year. Have taken up indoor cycling and have made a commitment to myself that if I’m playing hay day on my tablet I gave to be cycling

Heaviest 18.4s
Stable weight seems to be 17.4
Am now 16.12
Me next stable weight is usually 15.0 as I yo-yo between those 2 stones.
So my short term plan is just stay off the sugar and alcohol and do daily cycling, my medium goal is 15 stone by Christmas. My long term goal is get to and maintain my weight at 12.2. It was my long term stable weight in my 20’s. I look like me then.

So it begins.
Am 16.12
Will be 15.00 this year.
Will be 12.02 next year

angie-bum! There I was looking for info about keto and I find you again! Looks like you are smashing it! Gem x

angie-bum! There I was looking for info about keto and I find you again! Looks like you are smashing it! Gem x
Hey there, good to see ya =)

Right where was I?
Was 17.9
Now 17.5

Fasted last week as was under great stress
But it put me squarely into ketosis and I’m not a bit hungry.
Am eating fairly normally on weekend and fasting on and off during week. Seems to be working and I’m not get up about it.

The thing is, when I look back to when I was the most successful at dieting, it was always when I let myself get into ketosis I ate once-a-day, and the stayed off the sweets.
I don’t know why I keep forgetting it I think when I was in my teens and 20s I found it quite easy to miss meals if I needed to. I think having my man and my girl in my life has meant that I eat even when I’m not hungry. That’s got to stop and I found going into semi fasted state, I’m not hungry at all and it’s good. I hope I can keep this up. I found that we ate kind of normally-to be a bit over indulging, on the weekend but I’ve gone back into staying off the rubbish, because my appetites got back down again. So I would say I’m probably in a Keto adapted to date. I remember that this is the Golden State I need to be and to be able to regulary lose weight and I need to lose weight. I just wish I would remember that I need to going to fasted state, stay off of the sweets stay off the booze and it works.

Am back at it, new job and new motivation: want to get into smaller uniforms. Currently tight size 22. Have been a size 12 b4, but would ideally like to be a size 14, for my height and build.

The plan is the usual for me, fasting during the day week days, eating my main meal and low carb bar at night, then slightly more relaxed weekend.

Was 17.10
Week 1 weigh in: Am 17.8
Want to be 12 stone 8

I’m weighing in no mater what weight. As of this morning I weight 17.9 which isn’t good but is 5lb lighter than I thought I’d be.
So I want to lose 4-5 stone. I am tall and the last time I got down to 13.9 I looked fine and could get into nice clothes.
4 stone is definitely do-able... and is a lot better than needing to lose 5-6 stone.

Why am I doing this? I suspect I’m pre diabetic, if not diabetic. Lots of Sugar or moderate alcohol make me feel sick. I think my liver needs a rest. I’d like to live to be at least 81, diabetic obese people don’t live to a healthy ripe old age. In 20 years time I want to be a healthy supple glamorous granny (with all my marbles).
By 2020 I want to be a size 12-14 again. Time to give up chocolate and alcohol.

Start weight: 17.9
Current weight 17.9
Goal weight 12.9

Week 0: 17.13
Week 1: -8, 17.5

I’m weighing in no mater what weight. As of this morning I weight 17.9 which isn’t good but is 5lb lighter than I thought I’d be.
So I want to lose 4-5 stone. I am tall and the last time I got down to 13.9 I looked fine and could get into nice clothes.
4 stone is definitely do-able... and is a lot better than needing to lose 5-6 stone.

Why am I doing this? I suspect I’m pre diabetic, if not diabetic. Lots of Sugar or moderate alcohol make me feel sick. I think my liver needs a rest. I’d like to live to be at least 81, diabetic obese people don’t live to a healthy ripe old age. In 20 years time I want to be a healthy supple glamorous granny (with all my marbles).
By 2020 I want to be a size 12-14 again. Time to give up chocolate and alcohol.

Start weight: 17.9
Current weight 17.9
Goal weight 12.9

Yay to being lighter than you thought and bring on that size 12 - 14!

Bren
x

2AFD2EA8-CAEA-4E1F-820E-F897ABD33531.jpeg
2nd weigh in 2lb off, now am 17.3

Was:17.13
Am: 17.3
Will be 12 by Christmas.

Last edited:
Week 3= 2.5 down

Was: 17.13
Am: 17.05
Will be 12 by Christmas

Attachments

• DA82CC73-1071-4CB5-9466-BA5EDA8528FC.jpeg
    DA82CC73-1071-4CB5-9466-BA5EDA8528FC.jpeg
    369.5 KB · Views: 11
Was 17.13
Am 16.12.5
Will be 12 stone by Christmas

Lost 2lb this week and the first stone down.... Woooooooooo!

3lb lost ;)

Was 17 .13
Am 16.9 and a half
Will be 12 stone by Christmas

Back