Angie's Exante Adventure

Hi Darcy,
I really think it is. It feels like the first time I really had success, I really concentrated on losing the weight in 2008, I wanted to try for a baby and at the start weight of 17stone I knew I had to skinny down, that and an old crush of mine gave me 2 months notice that he was coming into country and though I was/am happily attached, I couldn't stand him seeing me so big, I was embarrassed, so I lost 2.5 stone and looked half okay, by that time I'd got fully into the swing of ketosis and just sticking to packets (no meals I did Cambridge sole source), that it was easy enough to carry on til xmas and lost 5 stone, was just trying to lose a few more pounds when I fell pregnant, so I never did maintainance.

What happened the other times I can't say, I think I was asleep. I remember losing in 2008 and 2012, but I looked through diary entries and realise I actually lost 3 stone in 2011 and have no recollection doing it! And no recollection of eating my way back up again.

Yesterday I posted that I only had 20 mins til daughters bedtime.....I actually didn't wait that long for my bar, I chomped half of it down pottering getting her ready. The problem then was I sat down for my celebratory cuppa tea and me time with barely a third of a bar left :(
So I ate it, felt deprived and ate half an Atkins bar too.

Moral of story and new rule - Angie can not have her bar until it's evening quiet time and has a cuppa tea in front of her. Angie will also cut said bar up in little chunks and chew it throughly and wait between chunks.
So I applied that rule this evening and had a lovely jam yogurt bar cut down the middle then little chunks. I managed to make it last about 15 mins, which is good for me I can usually inhale a bar in about 4 mouthfuls in under 2 minutes. Now I feel stuffed :)
Am so glad I put these entries. I obviously know myself well, and having myself explains the steps again, and the pitfalls really help. I still live in the same family set up with same hubby and prompts to eat on the weekend. So anyway grateful this is here

Back