Angry at hubbie!!

Just needed to get this off my chest.. does anyone else ever feel they are dealing with another child rather than a partner?
I tell my children off for something then look over at hubbie and see where they learnt it! Today he got into a stupid argument with my youngest and wouldnt let it go... His answer.... he started it!!
This is on top of him keeping me awake every b****y night with his snoring( a new thing by the way!) And tonight Im feeling rather PMT so I come upstairs to get away from them all( hubbie plus 6 boys) and what does he do?? Follows me upstairs! And even when I told him why I'd come up he just sat there EATING A CHOCOLATE BISCUIT!!
now I've just come up to bed and hes been up here asleep and farting!!
He does work hard I cant fault him for that but aaaarghhh!!!! Sometimes I just want to scream!!
And breathe :) that feels better... rant over for now :)

Yup I am another one who has an extra child. My one is normally content sitting at his computer, but has recently bought an xbox, meaning he's sitting next to me on the couch all night, his stupid comments do my head in!! Its my couch dammit.

Mine has a PS3 and insists on getting all levels 100% which means doing the same level over and over... its like watching the same part of a movie over and over again!

Back