Annaphylactic's Diet Chef Diary

Just a quickie because I'm running a bath and don't particularly want to flood the house.

Well, it hasn't been the most successful of weekends, but it also wasn't no where near as bad as previous weekends. I haven't stuck to DC fully, but I have had the breakfasts and lunches - then adlibbed both nights because I've been caught out away from home - grrr...

Nevermind - went to the gym this morning so that should have helped. I weighed myself this morning and I was 2lbs down from Thursday - so that's ok - just hope my weekend indiscretions haven't messed things up too much.

It is definitely far easier during the week when there are more rigid structures to your day. I am not sure how I will cope during April as I am not working so will be a good test as to how I get on when I have little to do!

Hope you all had a good one!

A x

(PS the pink apple and cinnamon granola is YUMMY!)

I'm sure you won't have done too much harm - you'll probably be pleasantly surprised.

Enjoy your bath :)

I'm away till friday - will catch up then x

Just a quickie because I'm running a bath and don't particularly want to flood the house.

Well, it hasn't been the most successful of weekends, but it also wasn't no where near as bad as previous weekends. I haven't stuck to DC fully, but I have had the breakfasts and lunches - then adlibbed both nights because I've been caught out away from home - grrr...

Nevermind - went to the gym this morning so that should have helped. I weighed myself this morning and I was 2lbs down from Thursday - so that's ok - just hope my weekend indiscretions haven't messed things up too much.

It is definitely far easier during the week when there are more rigid structures to your day. I am not sure how I will cope during April as I am not working so will be a good test as to how I get on when I have little to do!

Hope you all had a good one!

A x

(PS the pink apple and cinnamon granola is YUMMY!)

I agree with Jan you might not of done any damage at all, see how it goes on weigh in good luck;)

Yeah, it's possible you haven't done any damage - some of us wing it sometimes too, some more successfully than others hehe!

Good luck with WI :D

Morning campers!

Mmmmm, mmmmm, mmmmm! I love the food toooo much! Had some original granola for brekkie and have just licked the bowl clean from my chicken, lemon and thyme soup. SCRUMMY!

Have also had a pear already today, and am eyeing up my banana but trying to control myself... i'll be all out of snacks by mid afternoon at this rate - and I'll head home hungry - which is NEVER a good idea (as I learnt last week!)... arghhh - why do I have such a munch on! :eek:

Right then - off to try and keep myself busy... never easy when there is bugger all to do... may write a book or something, hehe x

Anna..... You will almost certainly be ok - in terms of the occasional night off I have had a few and have still managed to lose each week. Some weeks more than others - but I have a life as well and step back on to the plan almost as soon as I have dropped off. The reasons have been Valentines meal, wine (for stress !! on a fri/sat nite) and the odd meal out on a sat nite with friends. On those days I have remained on plan right up until...... and then the next morning back on again !!

First weigh in!

Not sure I believe my scale - but I promised myself I would weigh in each Wednesday morning after a wee, in the nude - and log those results... trying not to pay attention to weigh ins through the week...

Well, I started last Weds at 11st 11.5lbs, and this morning I was 11st 7.5lbs - so that's brill... don't think I believe it as yesterday it was the same as it was when I started - but hey ho...

Even if, in actual fact, it's HALF that, I'll still be happy - it's so easy and I don't feel like I'm being deprived - so if the weight goes in the right direction - regardless of speed - I'm happy!

Had granola with a 0% fat vanilla activa this morning - was scrum. Seriously - that granola - all the flavours - are GORGEOUS!

Got parsnip and honey for lunch - first time for that flavour so looking forward to it.

Ooh, had lamb hotpot last night with long stem brocolli - was stunning - even licked the plate! Hahahaha! I'm not kidding! Thank god I live alone, hehe.

Hope you all had good weekends xx

Yep nearly back to where I was when I finished LL a couple of months ago - I was 11 st 6lbs - which put me JUST into being normal :D
Hehe.

A xx

Woo! Go anna, go anna:party0049:!!

Great weight loss.

Haha, thanks girls! :)

Bit fed up today - got on the scales again this morning and they read 11 st 10.5 lbs... three up from yesterday... I knew yesterday was probably a weird anomoly seeing as I'd been 11 st 10 or 11 lbs every other day. Dammit! So, I think I actually only lost one pound in my first week, which is a bit poo. Nevermind...

:(

So far today have had an apple and cinnamon granola in a 0% vanilla activa (YUM!), and a mango... got beef and tomato soup for lunch - not sure I like the sound of it, but we'll see.

Anyway - grrrr - sorry, just a bit fed up with the scale this morning... I don't like to weigh myself all the time (learned that lesson on LL), but on DC I'm worried I'll do something wrong with my additions so until I'm in the swing of it I need to keep checking that I'm not putting on/STS. Arghhhhhh....

F**k it. Onwards and downwards.

A x

its hard not to weigh yourself but have faith in the diet and just get on the scales weekly and record your weight loss weekly or it can throw you off and make you feel really crap.

im trying to limit the amount of times i get on the scales from daily to i now only get on 2 times in the week as i dont want them to get me down if i dont lose every day or if i see them go up from fluid.

keep on going

Evil scales!

I'm a daily weigher but take it with a pinch of salt to be honest. If you are sticking to it, the weight will shift.

Good luck for WI - maybe it won't be all that bad :)

Anna -

My scales are up and down all week and sometimes amazingly so and although I say to everyone don't check daily I am so cr*p at taking my own advice.................

But I still have gone down each week so I am sure you will be fine !

Back