Annaphylactic's Diet Chef Diary

Hey everyone! I'm here - sorry... went off the boil a bit.

Not been sticking to it very well - finishing work has been the nail in the coffin - not having any kind of daily structure... will get there though... just had my tomato and basil soup for lunch and am looking forward to some casserole for dinner.

I think it's also the hot weather - I don't really want a hot lunch and hot dinner each day - I only ordered three milkshakes to get me through five weeks - which is a bit of an arse :(

Really don't feel I'm losing - but I guess I won't if I don't stick to the letter. :( Arghhhhhh...!!!

A x

Brrr, wish I lived in Warwickshire - it's not so bad today but has been cold, cold, cold.

It must be a real big change after doing LL, but your first week WI did show a result. It works if you stick to it - just look at Jess and Laura, plus New Me :D

Me, I'm doing okay but I keep nibbling naughty stuff, and still lose but well, I've got a lot of weight to shift and guess that makes it more forgiving.

Chin up and get back on that horse :D

Hi Anna, I've followed your progress on LL.Well done.You look absolutely fantastic.I see you are now on DC,How are you finding it? I am considering it seriously once I complete 14 weeks foundation, 4 weeks RTM and 2 weeks hols.Would you recommend it?

Hi all - have taken a rest from DC - still tuck into the odd meal, but fallen off the 'every day' wagon - been all over the place and haven't had my head in the right place. Feel a bit crap about it all to be honest, especially as I am now about 12 st 2 lbs - was only 11 st 6 lbs in Feb - so it's not great... but will get back to it soon and try and get down a few pounds again before I leave for Argentina - I think stopping work was my killer. Got nothing to do, and I am at home all day, watching films and lying in bed - makes you starving!! Haha! Grrrr... xx

Watch this space though - not giving up on myself yet!

Well - don't beat yourself up ... if your head's not in the right place you'd be fighting a losing battle anyway!

Change in routine doesn't help either does it?

You'll know when enough's enough. You KNOW you can do it!! x

Aye Jan's right. If you're not in the right frame of mind, you can do more damage trying to stick to it and having total blowouts. You've done amazingly well so far, your pic looks fantastic and you should be proud - takes a lot of time, willpower and dedication to lose what you have. You'll soon be back in the zone xxx

Morning all! Well, I'm back... not sure for how long, but I woke up this morning feeling fired up to get going on DC again. I have just had my granola for brekkie and am looking forward to my soupy lunch.

I am not going to put pressure on myself by saying 'this is it, once and for all' - but I am going to do my best to stick to the plan as far as I can... picking Easter to re start isn't the best plan, and I have a couple of meals out planned on Sun and Mon, but will do my bestest.

When I finished Lighter Life I promised myself I wouldn't allow myself to go about 12 stone. This morning I was 11 st 12.5lbs, so need to bring that down a touch!!

Anna x x x

Glad you feel fired up! I think it's a good time to start or you might be putting weight on with it being Easter!

Best of luck! x

Aye, is there ever a good time to start? I've said for years, I'll start tomorrow, which never came lol. Good luck - being fired up should get you through those meals. Keep us posted xxx

Back