Anna's Diary

annazoe24

Hi Everyone,

I just stumbled across this website and thought I would give it a go to start an online diary of my weight loss success and non successes!!

I joined slimming World about 4 weeks ago and had an interesting start! I have done it before and know that if I follow it properly that I can lose weight! I lost 2 and a half lbs in my first week and then I couldn't go the next week as it was my boyfriends birthday - i completely went off track and gained 2lbs when I went back last week, but am facing the music again tonight after half a week of being really really bad and half a week of being good, so will update this evening to let everyone know how I get on!

I really want to succeed this time, everytime I have lost weight I have always put it all back on and another stone and now I have more than 4 stone to lose and it feels so daunting!

Thanks for taking the time to read this (if anyone does) and I will post again later!!

Thanks

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Does anyone know how I can edit my profile to add my weight etc???

and how i can add things underneath my message, any help would be gratefully recieved!!!

Thanks

Anna xxx

Ok so today I have eaten 2 alpen light bars (Healthy Extra B)

a bag of skips (not sure how many syns, need to look that up) and 2 nectarines and 3 babybel lights (hxa)

Am starving but as I have weigh in after work don't want to ruin it by eating lots today! I would love some feedback from other people about what they eat on weigh day!

Wish me good luck for tonight, hoping to lose the 2lbs gained last week!!!

xxx

hiya Anna, how did your weigh in go? hope you did really well.
if you click on 'user CP' on the blue banner and edited your details or profile sorry i cant remember which one but it will allow you add your weight etc, i havnt worked out how to add things underneath your message so hopefully someone will be able to tell both of us:confused:

im doing sw from home just now so i weigh in on a tues morning before ive eaten so i dont have any advise on what to eat before weigh in but generally when ive dieted in the past ive not ate much on wi day dont know if it ever helped though.

keep posting, i promise ill reply to you :grouphugg:

hi anna,

as jane says, click 'user cp' above and go to 'edit details' so you can put your personal info on. I think skips are 4.5 syns but dont quote me! how did WI go? xxx

oh... i did mean to say that last time i did SW i just had my dinner as normal before evening WI as i didnt want to get into a cycle of being so hungry as i know i can be easily knocked off track if im starving. it didnt make any difference between weigh ins as i had eaten as much at both. my sister would make a sandwich and bring it to class then would stuff it as soon as she weighed lol

Thanks for your help guys!

Weigh in went really badly - i stayed the same - but when you have only lost half a pound in total it doesn't feel very motivating!! I know when I do it properly I really can lose weight so I know I only have myself to blame for the extra things i ate last week that I told myself didn't count!

I did feel like giving up, but then i thought if i do that ill just get fatter and fatter - so back on track today!

So far had (EE)
Breakfast : 4 rashers of bacon - all fat removed and grilled with baked beans and scrambled egg made with 1tsp olive oil (2syns)
Lunch - 95g pack of sushi from M&S (2 syns)
orzo pasta salad from m&s (1 and a half syns)
reduced fat crisps from m&s (6 syns)
Dinner - am going to my friends for a bbq - but she is on slimming world too so we are having jacket potatoes, salad and bbq's chicken, no alcohol to save syns!

I have this really lovely marinade I make for chicken drumsticks and thighs on the bbq and it tastes really nice if you just put it in the oven. I just crush lots of garlic, put soy sauce, ginger hot chilli sauce and hoi sin (which I think is about 3 syns for a tbsp) and mix it all together - it is really delicious if anyone wants to try something new!!!

Anyway am going to be good, wish me luck coz i defo need it!

Tomorrow am going on a night out with the girls, going for dinner to las iguanas and out drinking (i don't go out much anymore and if i don't drink everyone will moan at me) so i think I am going to just have one evening off and be 100% for the rest of the week.

Thanks for reading! xxxx

Back