*Anna's Final Mission - 8st to go!*

Jane R said:
Well done Anna for admitting the way that you feel. That's a brave step in the right direction and one that will open you up to the support that you need. You are far from being alone in this, as you have already seen in the posts you have received. I have also experienced depression in the past and I am also in the midst of it at the moment so I really feel for you. One little step at a time Anna and never think that you are not normal.
Also well done on your weight loss so farxx

Thankyou. It means alot.
If you ever need anything feel free to talk to me :)
And to you! Xx

Hi Anna, I read your post and just wanted to say I think you've been so very brave. It must be awful to suffer from depression and it's great that you've faced up to it and are so open about how you feel. It's great that you're doing SW and you do deserve it, you're taking all the right steps to feel like your old self again. It's fab that you have such a great boyfriend to support you . I hope you feel better soon. X

julesmorris said:
Hi Anna, I read your post and just wanted to say I think you've been so very brave. It must be awful to suffer from depression and it's great that you've faced up to it and are so open about how you feel. It's great that you're doing SW and you do deserve it, you're taking all the right steps to feel like your old self again. It's fab that you have such a great boyfriend to support you . I hope you feel better soon. X

Thankyou so much for being supportive. It means alot Hun :) xx

I have just sorted out my wardrobe :) and it feels great! It was full of clothes I used to wear when I met my boyfriend - that was just over 3years ago.
I've bagged them up and now my wardrobe is full of clothes that currently fit. Before I used to moan saying I have no clothes. I have no clothes, but really I do. :) it feels so good. I currently have two pieces of clothing that I bought at Christmas in the hope that one day they will fit.
I will post pictures of them now. Xx

The first is a skirt in next - size 18 I love it!

The second is a pair of size 16 jeggings from asda and I love them too!

:) motivation!

Attachments

• image-597434533.jpg
    image-597434533.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 86
  • image-820737718.jpg
    image-820737718.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 81
Breakfast
Bacon Sandwich (heb)
Ketchup = 1syn

Snack
Banana

Lunch
Chicken salad & cheese (hea)
Salad Cream = 2syns
WW Crisps = 4syns
Vanilla Mullerlight

Snack
Clementine
Apple

Dinner
Turkey
SW chips
Spaghetti hoops
Ketchup = 2syns

Total = 9syns

Hi Anna, well done for saying it out loud.
I was diagnosed with depression in 2000/01 (aged 19) and to me young people can't have depression wot we got to be depressed about! After the birth if my 2nd child I had really bad post natal depression. I know how u feel if I am having a bad day I just want to eat to make me feel better etc.
Are u on any medication for ur depression??
The things u mentioned about sleep, bedroom antics lol they are normal. I have about 7 hours of broken sleep (but takes me about 2 hours to get to sleep) and then if I sit down I can just fall asleep like u. My OH is lucky if we ;) once a month (this is because our sex hormones are low because of the low mood)
U have achieved so much so far babe just by telling everyone that u have this condition and that's the first step the second step is getting help and the third step us trying to help yourself. Also do not keep anything to yourself please as it boils up and u explode and u dont care who gets it. I am always here if u need to talk babe
? big kisses

like that skirt! would have fought you in the sale for it! Well done you for being 100% on plan even with the difficult days,as Chery cole would say 'because you're worth it!'

Hehe! :)
Thanks my lovely. Hope you are doing okay. xxx

Hi Anna, well done for saying it out loud.
I was diagnosed with depression in 2000/01 (aged 19) and to me young people can't have depression wot we got to be depressed about! After the birth if my 2nd child I had really bad post natal depression. I know how u feel if I am having a bad day I just want to eat to make me feel better etc.
Are u on any medication for ur depression??
The things u mentioned about sleep, bedroom antics lol they are normal. I have about 7 hours of broken sleep (but takes me about 2 hours to get to sleep) and then if I sit down I can just fall asleep like u. My OH is lucky if we ;) once a month (this is because our sex hormones are low because of the low mood)
U have achieved so much so far babe just by telling everyone that u have this condition and that's the first step the second step is getting help and the third step us trying to help yourself. Also do not keep anything to yourself please as it boils up and u explode and u dont care who gets it. I am always here if u need to talk babe
? big kisses

Thanks for understanding hun.
I am not on ay medication as of yet, as they want to see how I get on for a couple of weeks with the steps that I have put in place.
I could fall asleep right now to be honest, I'm going to go for a walk as I know I don't need to sleep - I'm not tired - but I just have the urge to sleep its really strange.
It's the same with my OH at the moment - but he's being brilliant.
I will start to post more on here I think about how I am feeling as I find this is a really good outlet.
I am also talking to my other half more.
Thanks for being here xxx

Exercise

I have't updated about my exercise for a little bit.

On Friday my ankle was really swollen - unsure why but it kind of went down and it was okay - I then did a Davina workout. :)

Saturday I went for a walk to get some fresh air after my very strange day.

Sunday I started week2 of couch25k and managed to really hurt my ankle and managed to hobble home. I then went for a walk in the evening just to get out of the house.

Today - I will be off for a walk shortly - unless I end up falling asleep which I really wish I dont!

Current Loves 2

Food & Drink

Diet orange pop
Bacon!

Exercise
Walking! Even though my ankle has been playing up and I can't run on it at the moment I am loving walking :)

Entertainment
Listening to music :D

Beauty
Beckham - signature
Palms Coco Butter - Firming cream

Fashion
Red - in preparation for valentines day :D
My new bag from river island

julesmorris said:
Hey hope you're feeling a wee but better today x

Thankyou my lovely! Hope you are having a fabulous day.
Not feeling brilliant still - but a little more positive xx

Ellebear said:
just popping in to say hello and well done - you are doing SO well!!! xxx

Thankyou! It means alot that you have dropped by.
Hope you've had a fab day xxx

Sonyaart said:
Always here for u I know how important it is to rant

Thankyou lovely. :)
Hope you've had a brill day xxx

Just wanted to write a quick note to say thankyou so so much to all of the lovely people that have stopped by. It means so much.
You are all keeping me going. :)
Lots of love xxx

Ok so far made home made sw cottage pie for tea and it's yum!
My mood has been fine today just tired. Where abouts do u live? Iam in Sunderland

Back