*Anna's Final Mission - 8st to go!*

Hey!
This is where I sit every morning to do my make-up and I have a bit of inspiration there too. The article is about Harriet who lost 15 stone on slimming world! :)

Attachments

• image-3570711544.jpg
    image-3570711544.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 136
Hi! An okay day for food, felt super hungry this afternoon - but got through it!

Breakfast
banana
clementine
apple
yoghurt
coffee - 0.5syns

lunch
tuna and cheese toasted sandwich (hea) (heb)
EL mayo - 1syn
Light salad cream - 1syn
Spread - 1.5syns
Tea - 0.5syns
weight watchers crisps - 4 syns

snack
bacon
spaghetti hoops
ketchup - 1syn
2 chocolates - 2syns

dinner
white fish
sw chips
beans
ketchup - 1syn

syns for today; 12.5

Loving the diary, I too love soap and glory and will be a bridesmaid in 8 weeks time (EAKK!!)
I have 4 weigh ins till the final dress fitting which is scary so need to lose as much as i can before then.

My fellow bridesmaid is tall and tiny which I am the opposite of!! lol

I shall keep tuning in x

Loving the diary, I too love soap and glory and will be a bridesmaid in 8 weeks time (EAKK!!)
I have 4 weigh ins till the final dress fitting which is scary so need to lose as much as i can before then.

My fellow bridesmaid is tall and tiny which I am the opposite of!! lol

I shall keep tuning in x

Thanks for checking my diary out hun :)
:eek: how exciting! Im sure you will look fabulous :D
I know how daunting it is! I've never been tall and tiny - but hopefuly one day I'll get to tiny :D hehe! Good Luck for this week xx

It is official.
Im obsessed.......with.........

RUNNING!!

Me?! Obsessed with running?! What a joke!!!
I would never have thought it. This morning I did the first day of couch 2 5k - the NHS podcast - and I absolutely LOVED it!

Pro's
Got me out of the house! - Fresh air
Exercise
It's FREE!!
No special equipment needed..really

Con's
Safety - be aware of your surroundings - I went at lunchtime on a Sunday - but late at night - be careful!
My trainers! BOO!!

All in all when I came back I felt on top of the world that I had accomplished something which involved running! I'm not unfit - but am obviously not the fittest either. I have enjoyed going to the gym to do Body Combat and Bums, tums and thighs, but have always wanted to run.. and I thought it was impossible.
As I'm doing the Race for Life - I thought I'd better get out there and 'pound the pavements' - I LOVED it!

If you're thinking about giving it ago - don't be afraid. It's okay :)

Top Tip; make sure you tell someone where you are going and how long you think you'll be :)

I had a little problem with my trainers as I decided to wear my 'walking' trainers which are my reebok easytone - NOT SUITABLE! I thought they would be okay as it was mainly walking rather than running today - mistake!
I am off tomorrow to buy some new 'running' trainers and a fancy waterbottle that has a handle :) I'm super excited!!

There's loads of brilliant articles - even for beginners on:
www.runnersworld.co.uk Enjoy! xx

I never thought I'd see the day - but I will run 5k!

Oooh let me know if you find a good one of those water bottles, people always have them at my Parkrun on a Saturday and I'm always so jealous!

And I got my running shoes from TK Maxx, Reeboks £15! Bargain! xxx

Ooh! How fab! Well done! I too have always wanted to run but never thought I could do it! I may just give it a go!! X

julesmorris said:
Oooh let me know if you find a good one of those water bottles, people always have them at my Parkrun on a Saturday and I'm always so jealous!

And I got my running shoes from TK Maxx, Reeboks £15! Bargain! xxx

I'll let you know how I get on! I'm going after lunch to get my new stuff :) yay!
Cool! I'm gonna have a look in sports direct I think :) I researched running shoes last night and know which ones I'm looking for :)
Have a fab day! Xxx

Alilou21 said:
Ooh! How fab! Well done! I too have always wanted to run but never thought I could do it! I may just give it a go!! X

Thanks Hun!
Just have a go, you'll never know unless you try! If you don't like it then there's no need to carry it on! But give it a good go! Xxx

I went shopping!! Instead of buying the usual rubbish - make-up, clothes etc.
I decided to spend my disposable money wisely :)
I went to sports direct - formerly sports soccer and ended up with quite a bit! :D

1. Asics gel gt 2150 trainers £55 - on sale WOOHOO!
I researched this LOADS last night - these trainers are good for runners with flat feet, and that overpronate - which I do! Even though I am new to this running malarky - I kinda know what I'm talking about! I tried them on in the shop and feel so light! I'm really looking forward to trying these out tomorrow. :)

2. LA Gear Short sleeved hoodie. £7
I thought this would be great for jogging/running in as I wont get too hot and worry about the sleeves :D

3. x2 LA Gear Jogging bottoms £8 - what a bargain!!
So comfy!

4. Karrimor hand held bottle 500ml PINK! £2.49
Perfect for running I think and its pink! Yay!

I thought I did pretty well - now I'm all kitted up there is no reason for me not to go for it!! :D

Attachments

• image-4145812723.jpg
    image-4145812723.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 132
Last edited:
Here is my bracelet! I already have a Thomas Sabo one, but I wanted a charm bracelet that was just for me to show my weight loss :)
I wanted a Pandora one, but its really expensive!
So I went to Dorothy Perkins and they had a little display at the counter.
I chose a bracelet, which came with silver stoppers.
I then chose 4 beads to show my 1/2 stone progress, so each time I get half a stone I'll add another bead on. :D

Attachments

• image-2477564259.jpg
    image-2477564259.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 100
Last edited:
Wow I love your gear,you will be the trendiest runner in the park! Love your pink bottle! What a bargain defo gonna snap one of those bad boys up. Also do u have an iPhone? Or android? If so you can snap the Runkeeper app right up for FREE in January- usually it's like a fiver for the pro app- it's amazing, tells u how far you've run, gives u prompts every half km! Then after u can see how far you've run on the map!xxxx

julesmorris said:
Wow I love your gear,you will be the trendiest runner in the park! Love your pink bottle! What a bargain defo gonna snap one of those bad boys up. Also do u have an iPhone? Or android? If so you can snap the Runkeeper app right up for FREE in January- usually it's like a fiver for the pro app- it's amazing, tells u how far you've run, gives u prompts every half km! Then after u can see how far you've run on the map!xxxx

Thanks Hun! Go for it! I'm so excited to go for my run tomorrow! :) I do have an iPhone that's what I'm normally on haha! So will definitely be looking at that! :) thanks for that Hun xxxx

julesmorris said:
Make sure u get it tonight as they might start charging tomorrow!

I've got it yay! Thanks Hun. Ao excited to use it tomorrow hehe! Hope you're having a good day xxx

Breakfast
Bacon sandwich (heb)
Ketchup 1 syn
Coffee (hea)

Snack
Banana

Lunch
Nando's:
Chicken
Salad
Going to allow 12 syns for dressing & skin. :) just in case :)

Snack
Clementine

Dinner
Syn free curry and rice :)

Total; 13 syns

Last edited:
Hey!
So... Im waiting for my dinner to go down and then I'll be off for my 2nd run of couch 2 5k - I'm super excited! :D I'll update when I get back
xxx

Back from my run. Had a bit of trouble with my trainers.
The laces were too tight, then too loose. Had real trouble today, and was so concerned with my trainers I wasn't really pushing myself. Nevermind
:) at least I got out there xx

Breakfast
weetabix (hea) (heb)

Snack
Banana

Lunch
x2 burgers = 1syn
golden savoury rice
bbq sauce = 2 syns
clementine

snack
hifi bar = 6 syns