*Anna's Final Mission - 8st to go!*

So 1.5lb loss this week - another 1.5 to go and I will have lost 2 and a half stone!
Im feeling much better, and am feeling very positive.
Hope you've all had a fabulous week. :) xxx

Fantastic well done darlin! Glad to hear your sounding more positive, your steaming along now! How long has it taken to do 2.5 stone? Your an inspiration, I have been messing around, but seem set on 1lb a week off at the moment! All in the right direction though!

Claire xxx

Fantastic well done darlin! Glad to hear your sounding more positive, your steaming along now! How long has it taken to do 2.5 stone? Your an inspiration, I have been messing around, but seem set on 1lb a week off at the moment! All in the right direction though!

Claire xxx

Hey lovely! :) thanks hun.
Since 23rd September.
Definetly - you must think positive! :D Keep it up! xxxx

Food Diary

Breakfast
Bacon Sandwich (heb)
KEtchup - 1syn

Snack
Grapes

Lunch
Half tray of plain chicken kebab meat - 5syns
Mayo - 1syn
BBQ Sauce - 1syn

Dinner
SW Roasties
Carrots
Peas
Pork
Gravy - 2.5 syns
Stuffing - 3syns

]Total = 13.5 syns

Ellebear said:
Thats brilliant honey - i lost this week too :D what a pair of losers we are!!! xxxx

Yay! Superstar! :d
Gotta keep going :) xxxx

Well done!!!

Today I broke down.

I had an arguement with myself at lunchtime about a packet of crisps.

Today, I broke down.

On a Monday, Tues, Wed, Thurs - I work only in the morning. Recently I started working Fridays too but all day.

Today was such a hard day - firstly working all day is fab - but lunchtime is awful.
I went into the staffroom and there was a box of all differet bags of walkers crisps that you could just help yourself to.
I sat eating my lunch having a battle with myself - and its just ridiculous.
It went something like this;
"have a bag - come on just count them"
"you dont need them look at your dinner and just eat what youve got"
"go on you deserve them"
"no - you shouldnt eat them its a waste of syns"
"but I do have a syn allowance to use"
"but you dont need them"
"but I want them"
"you're going out for a meal on tuesday - you should be having low syns till then"
"but one bag of crisps wont make a difference"

This is so silly as I'm writing it - but thats how I feel.
Then I spoke to my music teacher about other things that were bugging me.

I play piano and flute - and am Grade 7 on flute but have only just started playing piano.
Last year I did 3 music exams, two theory and one practical. & now my teacher is pushing me again to do more exams - I want a break. I need a break. I just want to enjoy playing music again - so I spoke to her about this and we're just going to try some different styles and play lots of different music. :)
After my music lesson I went to Asda with the other half and before I got out of the car I just burst into tears. I cried and cried and cried, and my lovely other half sat there stroking my hair and saying let it out hun.
I am so lucky to have him. <3

I know this was quite rambly but I'm feeling super emotional. This is teh only night I've had in this week.

Monday - college
Tuesday - body combat
Wednesday - zumba
Thursday - slimming world

and then tonight I am home - but my other half has gone for a swim.

Tomorrow my lovely is on a course all day - and my mum and dad are off to see my grandparents who live in Gloucster. House to myself all day - this NEVER happens.

I'll be spending my day; exercising, eating, doing college work, watching tv, going on the internet and generally relaxing.
Hooray for the weekend! Just a shame my lovely is on a course - but I'm going to cook him dinner with dessert and everything! If you look at my food diary we never have dessert - I'm so excited!! :D
I feel better for writing this - I will get through this.

You will get through it Anna, the fact that you are writing it all down and getting it out of your system is one of the ways to cope with it. You seem to have alot on your plate (metaphorically speaking!) so of course things are difficult, cut yourself some slack, have a relaxing day tomorrow and recharge your batteries.

By the way i have been arguing with myself all day about a fudge bar and the conversation is exactly like your crisp one!except i have been doing it since 11 am, thats 9 hours of torture!!!

Love, fiona

Hi Anna,

I'm sorry to hear about your tough day. Firstly: can I just say... I think pretty much everyone in the whole world who is doing Slimming World or any other 'diet' for that matter will have had exactly the same conversation with themselves as you did today regarding that damn packet of crisps. Today I had a similar one with myself about whether or not I should stick my finger in my boyfriend's cream horn.

Mental. But it's not! Because we all do it! It is perfectly normal! In my staff room the bloody Food Technology Department is forever bringing in cakes and scones etc that they have made and leaving post-its next to them saying "Help yourself!" - I have that same conversation with myself everytime. It is perfectly normal hun! :)

It sounds like you are under a lot of pressure with all your responsibilities but look at the positive - you did GREAT just being honest with your music teacher! It is a very brave thing to do. I don't think I would have done it. I am forever saying yes to things that deep down I know I can't cope with but I want to do what other people want sometimes rather than what I want but then I end up messing up because I forget to go to an important meeting or I don't get something done that I said I would and I realise I should have just been honest in the first place. So you did really really well and what you definitely don't want is your music having the fun taken out of it!!!

Sounds like you have the most lovely OH and he's right, you did well to let it all out. Tomorrow you should spend the day pampering yourself and have a LOVELY time cooking your meal and have an even lovlier time eating your yummy food with OH.

Hope you're feeling better. Weekend will make things better I'm sure!!!!

You will get through it Anna, the fact that you are writing it all down and getting it out of your system is one of the ways to cope with it. You seem to have alot on your plate (metaphorically speaking!) so of course things are difficult, cut yourself some slack, have a relaxing day tomorrow and recharge your batteries.

By the way i have been arguing with myself all day about a fudge bar and the conversation is exactly like your crisp one!except i have been doing it since 11 am, thats 9 hours of torture!!!

Love, fiona

Thanks hun. :D it really helps to know that I have people to talk to that understand.
Hun, you are doing so well :) keep it up.

Anna xxx

Hi Anna,

I'm sorry to hear about your tough day. Firstly: can I just say... I think pretty much everyone in the whole world who is doing Slimming World or any other 'diet' for that matter will have had exactly the same conversation with themselves as you did today regarding that damn packet of crisps. Today I had a similar one with myself about whether or not I should stick my finger in my boyfriend's cream horn.

Mental. But it's not! Because we all do it! It is perfectly normal! In my staff room the bloody Food Technology Department is forever bringing in cakes and scones etc that they have made and leaving post-its next to them saying "Help yourself!" - I have that same conversation with myself everytime. It is perfectly normal hun! :)

It sounds like you are under a lot of pressure with all your responsibilities but look at the positive - you did GREAT just being honest with your music teacher! It is a very brave thing to do. I don't think I would have done it. I am forever saying yes to things that deep down I know I can't cope with but I want to do what other people want sometimes rather than what I want but then I end up messing up because I forget to go to an important meeting or I don't get something done that I said I would and I realise I should have just been honest in the first place. So you did really really well and what you definitely don't want is your music having the fun taken out of it!!!

Sounds like you have the most lovely OH and he's right, you did well to let it all out. Tomorrow you should spend the day pampering yourself and have a LOVELY time cooking your meal and have an even lovlier time eating your yummy food with OH.

Hope you're feeling better. Weekend will make things better I'm sure!!!!

Hey! It's so hard!
Help yourself - if someone had told me that before Slimming World I would have had nearly all of them!
Thankyou so much for understanding - its means an awful lot :)
I am normally like that and try to please everyone that I can, but it normally bites me in the bum - but I had to be honest with my teacher, after all I am paying for my lessons!
I have no idea what to cook! He said "something Italian" haha! Shame I havent got the lastest recipe book!

I hope you have a wonderful weekend xxxx

Food Diary

Breakfast
Weetabix (hea) (heb)

Lunch
Chicken Salad
Salad cream - 2syns
Banana
Grapes
Milkyway - 3.5syns

Dinner
Chilli con Carne & boiled rice

Syns for today; 5.5 syns

Hey Anna,
I'm new to this site and have just been reading through your posts. Wanted to say congratulations on doing so well so far and good luck for the weight loss to come!
You're doing brilliantly :D Hope I can follow in your footsteps

Lucy x

well done hun, as for those conversations we all have them. the zumba souds great think ill have a go lol.

lucyolivia said:
Hey Anna,
I'm new to this site and have just been reading through your posts. Wanted to say congratulations on doing so well so far and good luck for the weight loss to come!
You're doing brilliantly :D Hope I can follow in your footsteps

Lucy x

Hey lovely! Thanks for stopping by and a big welcome to you!
Good luck with your weight loss, any questions I'll try and answer them :)

Anna xxx

Curvalicious said:
well done hun, as for those conversations we all have them. the zumba souds great think ill have a go lol.

Thanks Hun.
Hope you are getting on okay. :)
It's fab!! I really recommend it xx

Hi Anna, Hope you have a lovely relaxing day. You are doing so well. At least you won your argument with the crisps! I lost my argument with some chocolate buttons yesterday which will surely tell on the scales next WI (given that I ate 2 bags:eek:) Have a good WE. x

Jane R said:
Hi Anna, Hope you have a lovely relaxing day. You are doing so well. At least you won your argument with the crisps! I lost my argument with some chocolate buttons yesterday which will surely tell on the scales next WI (given that I ate 2 bags:eek:) Have a good WE. x

Hey! Kind of haha I just did day 1 of the 30 day shred :)
Aw nevermind, move past it my lovely. :)
Hope you have a fab weekend. Xxx

Breakfast
Syn free sausage
Spaghetti
Bacon
Toast (heb)
Ketchup - 1 syn

Lunch
Burgers - 1syn
Rice
BBQ sauce - 1syn
Strawberries and banana muller light vanilla