Anna's WW journey

Glad your having a good day,yes that will be nice go for a wlk,as long as the leather is nice and not raining like it is here :)

Glad your having a good day,yes that will be nice go for a wlk,as long as the leather is nice and not raining like it is here :)

Thank you :) It was grey earlier but now the skies are blue & the sun is out :) He's just woken up, is curled up next to me drinking milk & watching Thomas on TV. We will be going for a walk somewhere as we need to make the most of the dry days whilst we have them at this time of year.

How are you feeling about things? I hope it works out just how you want/need it to :hug99:

We went out for a walk, we went to the park but not the one near the house. I walked my way to 3.5 activity points so this week I have 8.5 (so far) :D I am eating some of them, I've eaten 5 so far & wont have more unless I earn more.

I feel exhausted now so am sitting down for 5 mins before I get the dyson out, we seem to have bought half the park home with us, or rather it came out of my toddlers coat when I took it off. He clearly wants to do leaf painting tomorrow ;)

I don't think I'm 100% over the flu yet as whilst I can do things like go for a walk it does tire me out much more than normal :( I was in bed early last night & I think I wont last much past 8pm this evening either. In my defence I do get up at 5.30am thanks to my 2 year old :rolleyes:

Well done on walking again - you'll be needing new shoes soon :p

I love leaf painting with the kids - such fun!

Hope you find your energy levels back to normal soon after the flu xxx

Well done on walking again - you'll be needing new shoes soon :p

I love leaf painting with the kids - such fun!

Hope you find your energy levels back to normal soon after the flu xxx

Thank you :D

congrats on your walk Anna - thats great :) also, i hope when I grow up (lol :D) and have kids, i can be an amazing leaf painting mum like you :D

good on you for earning all those AP too - its bloody hard on days like today - its freezing up here and i had to drag myself out of the house to the pool - its getting much harder now its getting colder! :p

congrats on your walk Anna - thats great :) also, i hope when I grow up (lol :D) and have kids, i can be an amazing leaf painting mum like you :D

good on you for earning all those AP too - its bloody hard on days like today - its freezing up here and i had to drag myself out of the house to the pool - its getting much harder now its getting colder! :p

Thank you, although I'm not sure about the growing up thing, trust me when I say you don't really have to do it ;):D All my exercise was in the house today, a mix of free step on the wii fit & the exercise bike. Tomorrow it's back out walking in the cold :gen125:

Leaf painting sounds great fun!! LOVE the smilies, Ill need to go look for them

My toddler loves anything involving lots of paint, glue or glitter, the more mess the better & you are right, it is great fun :D:D:D LOL

I've had another really good day, I'm on a roll at the moment :party0011:

A friend was due over with her toddler but had to cancel so I took my son to my in-laws where we both had a good morning. I went on the wii fit whilst he had his afternoon nap. We then cleaned out the rabbit hutch, it's a form of exercise in it's own right, the hutch is huge! The hamster cage got cleaned out as well much to my sons delight, he loves watching the hamster run round his bedroom in it's ball. We went for a walk although not far & just played our way through the rest of the day :)

I managed to get on the exercise bike as well as the wii fit so clocked up another 3.5 activity points today making 12 so far this week :whacky068:

I'm rather tired so it's going to be another early night for me.

I've had another really good day, I'm on a roll at the moment :party0011:

A friend was due over with her toddler but had to cancel so I took my son to my in-laws where we both had a good morning. I went on the wii fit whilst he had his afternoon nap. We then cleaned out the rabbit hutch, it's a form of exercise in it's own right, the hutch is huge! The hamster cage got cleaned out as well much to my sons delight, he loves watching the hamster run round his bedroom in it's ball. We went for a walk although not far & just played our way through the rest of the day :)

I managed to get on the exercise bike as well as the wii fit so clocked up another 3.5 activity points today making 12 so far this week :whacky068:

I'm rather tired so it's going to be another early night for me.

Anna, you are doing so well! And wow at all those activity points - i could never clock up that many! Cant wait to see results from your next WI! I reckon you will be weigh ahead (get it?:8855:) into your Christmas target! x

Anna, you are doing so well! And wow at all those activity points - i could never clock up that many! Cant wait to see results from your next WI! I reckon you will be weigh ahead (get it?:8855:) into your Christmas target! x

:8855: LOL Don't forget they used your weight to work out how many activity points you get so the fact I'm sooo heavy means it talkes less for me to earn points than someone who is slimmer so I'll have to work harder as the months go by but right now I am amazed at what I have been doing. I never thought it would be possible. I am getting a lot fitter & am really enjoying the exercise. To think I used to be sooo allergic to exercise that I thought I would never be cured ;):D

I am so happy :D I've just been shopping & I've dropped another size :D When I started all this I was in size 28 jeans, now I'm in size 22!!! :D:D:D They are the same jeans, just smaller sizes.

Apart from the jeans I also bought some tops in M&S in my size & the next size down as they have a 20% sale on, for today only. I might go back this evening as I didn't have much time :)

I am on cloud 9 :character00100:

I am so happy :D I've just been shopping & I've dropped another size :D When I started all this I was in size 28 jeans, now I'm in size 22!!! :D:D:D They are the same jeans, just smaller sizes.

Apart from the jeans I also bought some tops in M&S in my size & the next size down as they have a 20% sale on, for today only. I might go back this evening as I didn't have much time :)

Well done Anna! That is brilliant! You are doing so well. You must be so chuffed!x

woah look at u girl - ur doing brilliant this week cant wait to see ur result - thats fantastic news about dropping the sizes makes u just wanna stick to it all the more when it shows the plan is working!! *hugz* and a big well done xx

Well done, that's amazing! :)

Thank you :D

Well done Anna! That is brilliant! You are doing so well. You must be so chuffed!x

Thank you, I am really pleased it's going so well :D

woah look at u girl - ur doing brilliant this week cant wait to see ur result - thats fantastic news about dropping the sizes makes u just wanna stick to it all the more when it shows the plan is working!! *hugz* and a big well done xx

Thank you! :) I'm not expecting a big loss this week as I'm all bloated as TOTM is close but it's good to get in those smaller jeans so that will make up for it :D

Absolutely fab news :D You're doing so well!!! xxx

best feeling in the world, isnt it :) congratulations anyway - i bet you feel fantastic in your new clothes and with your new found fitness 'regime' :D xxx

Back