Anna's WW journey

Hi Anna. So lovely to see you back on here. Hope you get yourself back on track ok and hope hubby finds a job soon x

Thank you :)

I've not done as well this week, I put on 1 pound :eek: I've been very disorganised, not been as active & haven't been weighing/measuring everything. So I know what went wrong...now to put it right! :rolleyes:

Good luck Anna. That will be gone in no time at all! xxx

Lovely to see you back :D

Good luck Anna. That will be gone in no time at all! xxx

Lovely to see you back :D

Thanks Lea :)

I'm not quite back as I'm rather short of time at the moment between the children, work, university & my husband being off work. I've still not been able to catch up on all the threads. I hope everyone is doing well. I'm still cheering everyone on & my hope that as soon as my over due assignment for university is written I'll be able to be more actively involved with minimins again :)

Thank you :) This weekend has been a disaster diet wise thanks to mothers day resulting in lots of chocolates & meals out. I have been passing the chocolate around but I still seem to have had rather a lot of it. We did go swimming yesterday although I'm sure that made little dent in the calories I've consumed & I have a feeling it's Pizza Hut tonight which wont help. I really don't mind though, it's mother's day & I am loving being spoilt for the whole weekend :):):) It's back to WW on Monday & I'll be at the gym burning off those chocolates :):rolleyes:

I thought I'd struggle to lose anything this week between mothers day & my husbands birthday but I lost 1.25 pounds, I'm very happy with that :):):)

I have no excuses this week as we have no meals out etc so hopefully I can get 100% back on track. My husband is away for a few days which will help ;)

I was just about to look for your diary and up you popped excellent and what good news a loss thats great you are back on that track Anna well done

M

I was just about to look for your diary and up you popped excellent and what good news a loss thats great you are back on that track Anna well done

M

Thanks M :) I'm just trying to catch up with everyones diaries, I forgot how fast moving this conference is!

well done anna, especially after a birthday in the housealways a difficult time

Thank you :) There seems to have been a fairly endless amount of chocolates & cake in the house since mothers day. The cake thankfully is almost gone & only dark chocolate remains which I don't like :)

I thought I'd struggle to lose anything this week between mothers day & my husbands birthday but I lost 1.25 pounds, I'm very happy with that :):):)

I have no excuses this week as we have no meals out etc so hopefully I can get 100% back on track. My husband is away for a few days which will help ;)

Well done! In a busy week like yours I normally would put 1lbs on so big :clap: for you.
I know what you mean that with hubby out of the door is easier to stick to plan! I have noticed that all day when OH is away I am 100% on track.
Good luck for upcoming week x

Well done Anna. That is brilliant! I am dreading Easter.....I am so close to goal now and Easter may well be my downfall :( I hope not.

How are you? How are the children? Hubby?

Well done Anna, its so much more difficult around birthdays, mothers day, easter and christmas etc. Good luck for the next week x

Fantastic news. Well done to your hubby :D

Back