Anna's WW journey

Thank you for your messages :)

I'm a bit thrown, I've just come on for the first time in a while & heard about Starlights Dad, feel very sad on her behalf, so hard when you lose one so loved.

Things here are good. Still trying to sort out the computer, I really miss being able to get on line at home whenever I want. I don't have time to really catch up with all the news, I hope all is going well for everyone :)

My husband is job hunting & already has interviews lined up so that's good. It's strange having him home all day as he used to work really long hours, our toddler in particular is loving it! :D

Diet wise, not so good, I've put on 3 pounds. Must try harder...

Hi Anna

Thats good news re the interviews keeping fingers crossed for you. Just keep trying with the weight loss, even if you gain a little keeping focus will help then you can ease back in when you're ready.

Thinking of you

M

aww thats brilliant news about your husband having interviews lined up :) and even though its not great that he doesnt have a job at the moment, its lovely to hear that your little one is enjoying having dad home a bit more :)

dont you worry about those pounds though Anna, you'll be back on form soon :D xxx

Hi :)
Good luck for hubby with the interviews, hope you have a good week :)

sorry havent caught up for a while anna, sorry hubby lost his job but wishing him luck with the interviews. I wouldnt be too hard on yourself about the 3lbs, you have other things on your mind, it'll come right

Thats great news about your OH's interviews - fingers crossed for you! Dont worry about those pounds - you've got so much going on at the moment but am sure you'll have them gone in no time at all. Take care xxx

Hello! I've finally got internet access back at home, we've had it a few days so I've been catching up on emails etc. I've not catched up with minimins yet although I'll be so far behind on everyones posts after 5 weeks that I might just start reading again from today. I hope all is going well for everyone. I've gained weight, am not on track yet but hope to be soon. My husband is still unemployed after being made redundent, there are very few jobs out there. Having him home is not good for the diet!

Lovely to see you back Anna. Good luck with everything and to your husband for job hunting

M

lovely to see you back, Irene and I mentioned over lunch yesterday that we wondered how you were doing.

Sorry to hear that your husband is still unemployed - fingers crossed he finds something soon xxx

Hello Anna. Lovely to hear from you! Sorry to hear hubby is still unemployed but I am sure something will come up for him. You will be back on track soon to I'm sure. Take care xxx

Glad to see you back. Yes Rach and I were just wondering how you were when we were lunching yesterday and here you are :)

Hope there is a job soon

Irene xx

Thank you for you messages :)

As you can see I'm back on line but short of time! My university course is keeping me rather busy as are the children. Having my husband at home means we are busier than ever, I must admit I'm loving it & will be a touch sad when he does get a job although having said that I hope it's sooner rather than later. I'm also in school 2 mornings a week.

I'm getting a new laptop soon thanks to my Dad :) I'll be able to get on line more often as I wont be competing for computer time anymore :):):)

As for WW. I'm still not 100% back on track but I have lost 1 pound this week :):):) My weigh-in day is now on a Saturday.

We joined a health club recently (thanks to Dad again) so have been going there most days since. It's been great fun swimming with my toddler, he's is loving it, quite the water baby. I've not ventured up in to the gym yet but will do next week.

My husband you may remember is in need of loosing weight himself, he has put on an extra 10 pounds since being made redundant so is now starting a diet himself. He's not interested in doing WW but is at least not eating junk anymore which will make life a lot easier for me.

So we have a bit of a health & fitness thing going on in this house right now

Wow you sound very motivated.
Well done on the lb loss and swimming etc.
Good luck for this week xx

Thank you, I'm getting more motivated, I did go very off track but am getting there :)

well done on your pound off - bet it will be so much easier now that your husband is cutting out the junk. Nice to know you're doing okay xxx

Lovely to see you back Anna and it will help with OH also trying to loose weight.

Congratulations on the pound and good luck for this week

M

I was just thinking about you the other day too...and here you are again.

Glad that you are coming back and letting us know how you are doing.

Hope that your OH gets sorted out soon. xx

Hi Anna, glad you're back, we missed you. Take care and hope OH finds something soon x

Back