Anna's WW journey

Glad you're feeling so positive Anna! Hope tomorrows restart goes well and your OH copes being back at work. Take care xxx

Good luck for today Anna xx

Good luck Anna :)

I put on 2 pounds, that's not too bad considering I'm bloated because my period is due & when I think how much I ate last week....

...and they'll be gone in no time at all.

Well done for weighing in - so now you know that 2lbs loss for next week puts you back on track big time.

One last big Christmas push....xxxx

Well done you for deciding to go ahead with the WI. You'll have those two squatters off in no time :) xxx

well done for deciding to WI - it can get too easy to hide from the scales when you dont want to know, so well done for facing up and learning from it :) like everyone has said, those squatter pounds will be gone in no time at all! xxx

Well done for getting back on track and weighing in. At least you didn't gain as much as you thought but those pesky lbs will be off before you know it. Good luck on the week a head

I put on 2 pounds, that's not too bad considering I'm bloated because my period is due & when I think how much I ate last week....

Thats not bad at all Anna - they will be off in no time xx

Sorry to hear that, Anna

What are you finding tough? Any help that we can give to get you back and motivated...you have been doing so well and I know its tough when you have had so much to cope with lately.

One last push for Christmas??????

Love and hugs..xxxx

Just when you think things can't get any worse...my husband has just phoned to tell me that his position is under review along with 3 others for redundancy. He is the most expensive of the 3 & has been there the least amount of time so we are expecting him to lose his job. With our mortgage at £1000 a month this is seriously bad news. What a crap Christmas we are going to have, we wont hear until the new year if he is going to have a job or not :cry:

I could cry, with everything else we have been through this year, I'm soooo upset.

Hello Huni
dont worry about your 2lb hun that will be off in no time,i totally understand where your coming from my dad and my partner lost there jobs but my mum and dad only have 6 years left on there mortage but dont look like they will be able to pay it off at all which is very sad, no money for my dad or steve as self employed.
Sending you loads of hugs hun xx

hun everything will work out might not seem like it just right now but u never know the news in jan could be good and u neednt worry all i can say is enjoy ur christmas it comes once a year and u have been looking so forward to it - jan is a fresh new year and maybe things will get of to a better start - as for the gain hun u no by now not to worry too much it will be of u again as quick as it was put on - thinking of u and ur family - chin up xx

crossing everything for you and family that your husband keeps his job - how much he costs might not be the main factor but rather they need to let go the one they can do without the most.

thinking of you, take care of yourself and dont let all of this get the better of you and your fantastic progress, okay? xxx

Oh, Anna, my heart goes out to you - you have been through such a lot these last few weeks.

Remember though that they have to put everyone at risk legally and, as Rach says, the decision is not down to cost - but who can they least do without. I assume your OH is more expensive because he's worth it - and they wanted him to join - so its not a last in, first out situation.

Happening at this time of year just makes things ten times worse I think.

Your kids will be absolutely fine whatever happens - the thing kids need most is love and nurturing and with you, they get that in spade loads :family2:

Sending you even more love and hugs and do what you can diet wise....its really not that important right now.:hug99:

Rosie xxx

Just when you think things can't get any worse...my husband has just phoned to tell me that his position is under review along with 3 others for redundancy. He is the most expensive of the 3 & has been there the least amount of time so we are expecting him to lose his job. With our mortgage at £1000 a month this is seriously bad news. What a crap Christmas we are going to have, we wont hear until the new year if he is going to have a job or not :cry:

I could cry, with everything else we have been through this year, I'm soooo upset.

Oh Anna, i'm so sorry to hear this. What an awful time to come.

Everyone else has said everything i wanted so just adding *hugs* xx

Back