Annie gets to Goal.....and on to maintenance

Hey Annie...........
Pleased all is going well hon and 3 lbs is a great loss on 810 well done you! Good luck with 1000 step.. This is my third week on it and Im really enjoying all the fruit.......
x

Things are going quite well here :) Really enjoying eating more normal food and it has stopped my little blips happening which is great. I know the demons may re appear but at the moment I feel so much more relaxed around food.

Looks like my finish weight will be 10st 7lbs now and I'm really comfortable with that.

Annie x

PS: Can't believe how much I've just spent on my dream pair of jeans
:eek: :bliss:

Hey Annie...........
Well done you sounds like your doing fab....... 1000 is great Im loving it too!!!
Woooooooooooooh go girl....... what jeans did you get......... I love jeans and I love shopping!!!!!!!!! xxxx

Well you deserve the jeans hon, so it doesn't matter how much you spent on them. It is great working up the plans and being able to eat normal again... I have just about finished the plans and have my last WI on Wednesday....

Thanks girls for your lovely comments :)

The jeans are 7 for all mankind, dark blue bootcut :D Now I need to find an amazing top to go with them and the killer heels I have already bought ;)

I love shopping too Marissa, and the best thing is walking past Evans and thinking I can't shop there as I'm too small now :D
jeans.jpg

Wooooooooh well done Annie......... you must be so excited.

I love the seven jeans hon ....... they are great!!!!!!! Well done you......
I dont stop buying clothes every day.......... I really am a shopaholic..
Even though I got to my original goal that was set by cdc its not my goal so when I get to that I am off to get my jeans either true religion or seven ........ or J brand..... not sure yet...... and a leather jacket etc.. My dad has money waiting for me for when I reach my goal.. cant wait....

Keep smiling hon you have done so well x

Back