1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Back on it before it gets out of hand !

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by Winklepip, 1 May 2014 Social URL.

1. Winklepip

Winklepip Active Member

Hello Cambridge People ! Last year I lost 4 1/2 stone in 5 months and reached my goal. I really felt like a different person and lived a different life altogether and vowed to *never* return to my old life. Here comes the but... and yes, it's now a bigger butt and my jeans don't fit ! A hop on the scale proved that no one can eat as much curry as they wish and scoop up peanut butter from the jar ( my absolute worst weakness ) and lo and behold there is a 1 1/2 stone gain.:(

So, a third time lucky in as many weeks of day 2. All very familiar; yukky mouth and a million trips to the loo. I'm now focused and wanting my jeans and previous life back asap. I had started to avoid photos again; another telling sign.

To all returners, you can do it ! You know the drill ! Love Winklepip xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. RudaAli

RudaAli Well-Known Member

that is inspiring;;;

Same situation as me (perhaps mine is worse as I reacher to weight that I never went to in CD Trial 1 :sigh:
    The good news though is that CD DOES work!

I am one week old re-CDer and already lost half a stone :p

So yes keep the momentum up and it is really worth !!

4. kerry!*

kerry!* Well-Known Member

How are you getting on winklepip? Kerry x

5. Winklepip

Winklepip Active Member

Thanks Ali and Kerry :) Today I'm cold and hungry ! Brrrrrrrr. Working hard to exercise the mental "no" muscle instead of reaching for nosh. Looking forward to a long bath and painting my nails later ( that always helped before ) I usually eat Cambridge Original Porridge, Slim and Save Cottage Pie quite a bit of skimmed milk for coffees and some tuna or 0% Greek Yoghurt, they are the foods I like normally thankfully ( although I crave peanut butter 24/7 ! ) Hope you are winning Ali ! xx Are you excited and ready to re-start Kerry ?!! xx