Annie (iNaTiZ) - had to buy new clothes!

Wooo Hoooo!!! Well done Hun!!! You shout all you want!

xx

Thats brilliant
Must have been the sausages!!
Rach xx

thats a fantastic loss well done you x

Thanks very much everyone for your support.

It's all sort of paled into insignificance now :( talk about crash down with a bump.

My other half has come home from work early, his motorbike is leaking petrol. Apparently the seam of the petrol tank is split. It means a new petrol tank. We don't have the money!

The conversation as he came in went....

Him, I'll have to have a new petrol tank.
Me, ok. before we talk about that... I lost 3 pounds this week.. I got all my targets and...
Him interupting.. yeah fine. You'll have to let me use your car to get to work.
Me, how do I get Isabelle to Nursery if you've got the car?
Him, not my problem. I have to get to work.
Me, you'll have to use your bicycle
Him, humph! only if the weather means I can.
Me, pissed off by now! I did well at slimming though
Him, walked out the door to the garage :(

As stupid as it sounds, I'm sat here in tears. His motorbikes (he has 3) are more important than me or what I achieve. It's always the same. Talk about knock the wind out of my sails :( :( :(

The cheeky mare tell him to get on one of his other motorbikes. And well done on your weight loss thats far more important than a silly boys toy. xx

Ohhh the little bugger!!

Sounds like a typical man hun, he's just huffy cos of his boys toy!!

Ignore him hun, you've done fantastically, go up on the roof tops and shout it to everyone, he can bum off xxx

LOL @ bum off. I normally tell him to c**k off LOL.

Problem is, he has 3 bikes and now, none of them are running. He's trying to work out which is the cheapest to fix. I've spent our entire 10 years together talking, arguing, fighting and laughing over motorbikes. I always say I come way down the list of his priorities, and normally I can handle that. It's just that I really felt good about myself and proud of what I've achieved today and it really doesn't matter to him. Grrrrrrr

I feel better now. I'll have a good yap with my mum on the phone later. She'll be pleased, I know she will.

good old mums, we can always rely on them! My OH has 2 motorbikes (a new one and a vintage one) oh and a jet ski, i think i come between the bikes and the jet ski in terms of priorities, hehe. well done you though xxx

I am would be bluddy fuming! Time for a new model methinks ;)

I am really lucky cos as soon as I get through the door he asks me how I got on and is always really pleased when I do well. But before you all think ahhh what a lovely husband - he aint. He just wants more room in bed! :D

LOL Sarah.

Rainbow, he buys bikes off ebay cheap (well cheap for a motorbike) as spares or repair and does them up. That's why he's got three. He just spent £170 on the latest one, a VF 750 that's not in bad nick to be honest, but he left himself skint for the month and is continually whining that he needs this that and the other for it, plus stuff for the ZX 400 he's got and then now the VFR sprung a leak! I generally let him get on with it, it is his hobby afterall, as long as he's not coming to me for money or wanting money out of the 'family pot' so to speak.

He's just ordered some stuff off ebay that 'might' seal the tank back up. fingers crossed it does. He's in a much better mood now and remembered to say well done to me.

My 18 yr old son on the other hand (god love this child!) after him phoning from his christmas shopping trip yesterday to see if I wanted SW sausages bringing home, walked in the door tonight after a full day at college (he's on day release at college from his engineering apprenticeship) and asked me straight away how much I'd lost. i told him 3 pounds and he said wow that's 2 stone 2 pounds now.. mum I am soooo proud of you. Bless him (tears welling up lol) he had even remembered how much I'd lost before the 3 pounds added.

You really are lucky to have such a lovely son. I am hoping my daughters will be as considerate when they are older.

well done on your loses thats fab!!
congratulations on raising a considerate son, if you have any tips that I could use on my 15yr old they'l be gratefully recieved

Back