Annie (iNaTiZ) - had to buy new clothes!

STAR PUPIL!!! well done on losing 3 stone.
i'd leave asking if u look a prat if it keeps u warm who cares?? when noone wants to walk with you whilst wearing hat your fears are true he he

Yes the thing with the hat is this.. if you DO look stoopid .. at least you warm and lookin stoopid!!!!:D

Thanks ladies :D I am chuffed to bits with the loss. Still a looooong way to go, but not as far as I had to go in October.

I asked 18 yr old son about the hat. he said it looked 'cool'. and I didn't look like a prat. I asked if he'd walk down the street with me wearing it LOL. He said we never walk down the street together so what does it matter.. hmmmm.

Hubby actually said it looks nice, it suits me but then followed that up with I look like a French hooker :eek::eek::eek::cry: He said he meant it in a nice way... :eek: anyway, since when has he seen a French hooker? He's never been to France LOL

So, bugger it.. I'm gonna wear the hat.. french hooker or not.. I'll be warm :D

Decided to do an EE day today. I'm cold so I reckon I need the carbs to get me warm. Not had breakfast yet as I've just dropped Isabelle at Nursery but I'm going to have some porrige in a minute. I've chicken left over from last night, so I'm going to stew it with veg and spuds for dinner. Might have a jacket spud for lunch.

Well, the hat stays. I've had so many comments at nursery this morning LOL. Even the nursery teacher said.. love the hat it really suits you. :D

Enjoy your EE day ;)

Yay keep the hat!x

good news on hat front - i wonder what the difference is between a french hooker and a british one??? may google it ;)

sorry, gonna have a rant...

I just can't believe my hubby sometimes. Here's me trying to scrimp about with very little money after Christmas and keep things together and then he gets on ebay! I'm going to put a block on it before long. A bit of background on my OH. He is a motorbike NUT. He buys bikes of ebay and then does them up with the intention of selling them.. so he tells me but I never believe him. He keeps them. He has three at the moment. It costs an absolute fortune on buying bits to get them right. He says he never gets any money.. that's cos he spends it all on ebay and gets me to pay. We have a joint ebay account and I won't give him the password to paypal which goes out of our joint account.... I'm not as daft as I look lol.

So anyway.. on to today. I felt really guilty at spending £7 on a little cherub mould to make the garden ornaments I sell.. and then he turns round and tells me he's bought some old bike mechanic magazines. He buys this each month at a cost of £4 each. he's bought a load of back issues (3 years worth I think) and justified it to me by saying it works out to less than £1 per issue. Not bad I thought, till I realised how many he'd bought. He's gone to fetch these magazines at the moment, and it's cost him £50!!! £50 for a pile of magazines!!!!!!! I said to him, good god, imagine what you'd say to me if I spent £50 on magazines in one shot. He tried to wriggle out of it by saying they'd be very useful... blah blah blah. He may have said more, but i switched my ears off after the word useful.

He better not complain at me for spending anything for the rest of the month!! I am preparing the doghouse for when he gets back. Idiot!

Oh I so get what ya mean! MEN THEY ARE FECKING KNOBENDS! X

well you could but you would be buggered?

Yeah, he's not worth getting put away for LOL (meant in the nicest possible way)

Nah I know what ya mean.. tell me a man that is! x

Oh grrrrrr! I hate ToTm! It's not actually arrived yet, but it's gonna happen today.. you know when you just know? The signs are there. I don't normally suffer, although I only tend to lose 1lb at ToTM.

On Saturday when I got weighed at home (don't shout at me :p) I'd lost 2lbs. Happy with that and the thought of maybe getting another one off before Tuesday's WI.. I got on the scales this morning because I felt so bloated.. and I'm back to what I weighed last week. I'm dead pigged off about it! I'm not happy at the thought of having a STS and putting a blot on my SW Sheet LOL. Just 1lb will be fine... so please.. show me 1 off in the morning before I go to class :(

dont be hacked off huni at least you know why youve sts,its even more annoying when youve been good and still stayed the same or even put on,so chin up,dont let it undo all the good work youve done so far
love and hugs
xxx

Well despite my fears of ToTM bloat I have lost 2lbs this week.. woohoo. Only 2 more pounds off and I will have less than 100 pounds to go. Only 4 more pounds to my 3 stone award and 7 more pounds to lose to get to my valentines challenge target. I'm on track :D

Peeing for Britain today though!! But I know that's the fluid build up. I'd love to get 4 off for next week to get that 3 stone award, but not very likely.. we'll see.

Chuffed with the 2 today though.. I was dreading a STS

Well done Annie you've done so well...
looking @ your losses proves the diet really works
crossing fingers for a loss next week
xxx

Thanks gals :D

Laurie, it only works cos I stick to it.. hard work to stick to sometimes but the thought of a STS or even a gain keeps me on it. I'd be mortified if I didn't lose, basically cos i have so far to go yet.

Roll on next week :D

I'm having an EE day tomorrow I think. I bought (cheated) some ready prepared leek and potato soup veggies from Asda so all I've gotta do is chuck it all in a pan with some veggie stock and jobs a good un. Got a turkey leg from asda too so I'll slow cooker that and make a stew for tomorrow night but think I'll have it with rice, cos I don't like curry.

Back