Annie (iNaTiZ) - had to buy new clothes!

Wow girl you look far too young have an 18yr old as a son and a lovely son at that!!

Well folks, I am feeling very smug and self righteous today. My halo is shining so bright it's almost blinding me LOL

It's hubby's birthday today and him being the big kid that he is has had to have a birthday cake (inisting that it was because of Isabelle) I wasn't going to make one because I know I just can't resist the cake batter.... so we bought a chocolate tray cake with all sorts of chocolate bits on the top. I HAVEN'T HAD ANY!! and I dont' intend to either. If it's not eaten tonight, it's going in the bin LOL. Isabelle is doing her best to get through all the chocolate bits off the top bless her. I had an aldi museli yogurt while they all ate cake, but I really didn't want to have a piece because I want to lose weight when I get weighed on Tuesday more than I wanted to eat that cake, and if I have one piece of cake, I'll only want more - so best to leave it alone :D

good on you ,you are doing fab .was just reading your thread and your son is so lovley how sweet is he and grrrrrrr o:)hubby

Thanks folks :D

Well, a pound and a half off this week. Paid off by not eating the cake :D My weight loss is so random. I stick 100% to the plan each week yet always get a different result. Hmmm. But a pound and a half is way more acceptable than a pound for some silly reason. A pound is a pound. a pound and a half is nearly 2 pounds lol. Daft innit?

I've barely had time to get to the puter the last few days, so really need to do some catching up on here.

I've got to scoot down to Asda now.. [groan] but then I'm done, all bar a bit of wrapping up and then packing. We're off to my daughter's tomorrow morning until Saturday and she has no internet access, so I won't be around till then.

I'm planning to stick to the plan this week as much as I can. My daughter, who is 23, is not the greatest cook in the world, bless her. She is getting better.. but I reckon I'm on Christmas dinner duty. She only has a small oven and said.. for Christmas dinner, I think we'll have a buffet type thing with all the party nibbles from Iceland. NOOOOO!!!! Do NOT do that to me!! LOL. We agreed to have a roast beef dinner instead (powers of persuasion lol) The rest of the meals while we're there, I can work around. I'm quite happy to eat bacon omelettes :D

awww bless at chrimbo dinner nibbles, well done on the pound AND HALF does sound better doesn't it!
have a super christmas

Well that's Christmas done and out of the way for another year. We had a good time at my daughter's but she's a typical 23 yr old living on her own - ie nothing in the cupboards. Food wise, I didn't do too bad. The only thing I had off plan was a piece of chocolate cake with cream as my Christmas pud, and a mince pie later. 6 quality street before my hubby moved the tin and put the lid on lol.. bless him. He was saving me from myself and death by quality street. I don't think I ate enough tbh, and two days I went almost all day before eating. Circumstances! I had a wholemeal 6 inch ham subway on Saturday because that's all there was to eat! But I had a bacon omelette when I got home.

WI in the morning. so we'll see what's what then.

Next few days might be a bit tough. We're off up to Scotland to visit the outlaws and mark's mum is 8 stone wet through and doesn't eat. She drinks from morning till night (tins of beer) and doesn't know a healthy eating plan from an unhealthy one. I'm taking bacon and eggs with me.. and I'll no doubt end up at the supermarket. But she's one of these people that will be miffed if I don't eat what she provides and just doesn't understand dieting! Grrrr. So we're there from tomorrow after WI till Friday night. I'm going to be as good as I can. I hate going to visit them as it is.. hey ho... grin and bare it etc

Hope everyone had a great Christmas :D

Oh dear. Scotland was a nightmare food wise. I tried to stay as good as I could and when I got back, got straight back on the plan (Sunday). It paid off as i lost 1lb this week. Put that with the 3 and a half pounds the week before (between Christmas and New Year) makes 4 and a half pounds offover the the piggy season. I'm really chuffed.

Mark's mum puts fat in or on food for the sake of it being there! Argghhh. New Yrs day dinner was lovely but it was full of hidden syns. I just ate it, enjoyed it and went back to being as good as I could after.

So now, onto the march to target. Mark is 40 in December and I'm going to organise a surprise party for him, and I want to wear a slinky little number with no bulges poking out anywhere. 103 pounds to go, 11 and a half months to get there. I need to lose 8 pounds a month to do it. over the past three months since I started I've lost 12lb the first month, 12 the second and 11 the third. so it's doable

Bring it on!!

WOW! WELL DONE YOU :)

Go Annie!

I would love to lose 8lb a mth! x

innit - I wish I could have resisted! x

Christmas next year will be my Christmas to piggy a bit. I've too far to go to be slipping yet. Plus I know that if I slipped over this Christmas, I wouldn't have got back on track. I've still got 7 and a bit stone to lose so there's no way I can give up yet.

I can't believe i got slimmer of the week with a 1lb loss LOL.

Oh dear I'm having trouble keeping up on the forum here, and updating my dairy. Grrrr.

In September I saw the dietician. This was pre-SW this time around. He was really nice and didn't preach we just had a good chat and he gave me some healthy eating guidelines. (I did know them already, just chose to ignore them lol) Anyway, today is my follow up appointment at 3.45. He's going to die of shock when he weighs me LOL.

Funny thing is, I sat there at the first appt, spouting about how slimming clubs didn't work, it was all marketing and they were in it for the money blahblahblah.. even though I'd lost weight successfully on SW before. I guess I have to go and eat humble pie. Anyone know how many syns humble pie has? LOL

My other thing today is I've bought a hat LOL. Daft thing really, but I'm sick of being freezing when I do the nursery school run. It's one of those 'bakery boy' hats. I just don't know if it suits me or if I look like a right prat. i know if I ask hubby, he'll say what answer do you want me to give? Maybe i'll ask 18 yr old son instead. He usually gives an honest answer.

Anyway... off to the dietician. Oh, his name is Mr P Green and I'm dying to ask him if he really does P Green.. hehehe

My OH is P. Moore ... hahahaha

LOL emski.

Well, obviously, I'm back from seeing Mr Green. He was chuffed to bits with me... bless. I've actually lost 3 stone since I last saw him in September, but I'll stick with the weight loss from SW on here. I go to see him again in 3 months, he's just keeping an eye on me and helping me sort my mental state about food out.

So... all good :D

Well done on losing the 3 stone bet your dietitian was over the moon with you. Keep it up hun your doing great .x.

Back