Annie (iNaTiZ) - had to buy new clothes!

Well done Annie x :flowers:

Well done on the loss thats really good :) It seems like your right on track with your goals. :)
Oh and the potato and leek soup stuff sounds good :) xx

Thanks ladies :D

I'm having a bit of a cheat tonight. Fish in batter... but it's what I've been wanting all week for some reason. Weighed this morning so I'll have it tonight then straight back on in the morning

well done annie x

Well I enjoyed my fish in batter last night hehe. Had salad and extra light mayo so that surely cancels out the batter.. lol

Anyway, going to have an EE day today because I bought a ready prepped leek and potato soup veggie pack yesterday and i'm really looking forward to it for lunch because I love leek and tato soup. Going to pop the £1.29 turkey leg in the slow cooker in a bit and then make a turkey stew out of it for dinner. Yummmm. Great food day for me today. I've also got some of the mullerlight chocolate yogurts for brekkie and snaking on.

Woke up this morning feeling pants though. Seems my annual laryngitis has arrived. Really sore chest and congested throat and sniffly. Grrrrrr. It can bugger off, it's not welcome.

Well, I've been on my exercise bike! woo.. go me! I'm a bit disappointed in myself as I only managed 5 minutes, but hey, it's a starting point. I haven't exercised for YEARS. it doesn't make it any easier having the fibromyalgia.. but I'm not going to let that be an excuse. I'm going to do another 5 minutes later and then work on building it up to a full half an hour session twice a day if I can.

Well the EE day yesterday was good. Nice to have the leek and potato soup.. and then a yummy turkey stew for dinner with spuds.

Back to red today. Might throw another EE day in on Saturday, not sure yet.

Feeling poorly though :( I've got this cold thing that everyone had before and during Christmas. I managed to escape it but it bit me yesterday. I went to bed at 8pm last night and slept till Isabelle woke me at 7 this morning. I could go back to bed now though LOL. Feel a bit pants to be honest. 20 mins till Nursery and then I might just kick back till 11.30 when I have to go and pick her up again. No yogurts (my saviours) in the house though. Can't decide whether to live without them or drag my sorry butt to get some.

Hope ya feel better soon hunni...

Gte some Vit C in ya!

xxx

Hope you feel better soon Annie, I'm still reeling from that big boot you sent me. Went to bed that evening and kept giggling like a demented woman ( no change there then I hear you all scream) xx:8855:

LOL Kymsey. anytime you need another.. just yell.. I'm more than happy to oblige LOL

Well I went and got my yogurts from Aldi. I thought feeling pants AND no yogurts just wasn't worth it. So I got a full tray 3/4's full of museli yogs and 1/4 full of strawberry ones. They were a bit low in stock today so all that was left when I was done was 6 orange (bleugh!) and 3 blueberry. Did I feel sorry for anyone that was going specifically for museli or strawb ones? erm.. no LOL

I hope you feel better soon hun x

Well still feeling pants today. I hope this ******* off quickly. I hate being ill!! (violins playing) I don't get sympathy and I'm supposed to carry on as normal. Mark is fantastic at taking sympathy, but giving it isn't in his vocabulary. Grrrr. Isabelle is being a pain in the you know where too. .typical 3 yr old!

Still on plan though.. I couldn't face feeling pants all week and then not losing weight at the end of it.

I hope you start to feel better soon, its horrible when your sick and still have to do all the normal day to day stuff without having sympathy! Why not try and take 30min in the evening or an hour if you can and have a lovely bubble bath and something to feel good just for you :) you deserve it!!! and im certain you will loose weight this week! xx

Thanks ladies :D

Still snotty today and it's really peeing me off now. I hate having a cold. My top lip has dried up and is cracked.. grrrr. Lip salve does nothing. I'm so thirsty too, so I've downed loads of water today.

Stayed on plan but feel really full today for some reason. I had some chopped melon after dinner and ended up passing it to Mark. He said.. how can you be full on melon? LOL

As much whinging as I've done about him this week (well it is ToTM and I'm poorly - so I'm allowed to whinge about him) he gave me a rare compliment this morning and said that he's really starting to see my shape change now the weight is coming off. He doesn't give compliments out lightly, so it means more when he notices. He is not the most observant person in the world. He didn't notice when I had my hair cut from almost waist length to just above my shoulders. Three days later I said... like the haircut then? He said .. who's? He genuinely hadn't noticed! plonker. So to comment that I'm looking slimmer means a lot.

Bless the little alien LOL

had to laugh when u said hubby hadn't noticed ur haircut- how dramatic could it have got??? but great that he's noticed ur shape changing, must have made you feel proper happy!
I just use loads of vaseline on my lips when they crack hope the snotty nose goes soon

Back