Annie (iNaTiZ) - had to buy new clothes!

Hi
Hope your feeling better today - there have been so many bugs and colds around and working in a school everyone seems to have had something at one time or another.:mad:
Our school nurse mentioned Night Nurse it should help you sleep and clears all the 'snot' (her words in your head). She did say you could wake up feeling great don't feel like you have got over it and take at least 24 hours of feeling okay before you tackle things. She also recommends a flu jab for all the staff next year.
Maybe worth a try.
Irene.

Thanks Irene. I mentioned Night Nurse to Mark and he said he wanted a Night Nurse.. until I told him it was the medicine in a bottle [tut] men! LOL

Well today it does actually seem to be drying up at long last. I've got a really horrible hacking loose cough though and I rattle like an old car trying to start on a cold day LOL.

Still chuffed about my access all areas photography press pass in May. Small things and small minds and all that. Hubby's not so impressed. It means he has to watch the devil child himself all weekend haha.

Plan wise, stuck to it this week 100% not even a little cheat anywhere. Drunk loads of water because this cold has made me soooo thirsty I just can't quench it. AF is driving me nuts though, it's a week tomorrow and it's still here!! Grrrrrr.

I'm enjoying the peace and quiet with Mark and son at work and Isabelle at nursery till 11.30. I love Monday mornings... they're mine! haha

grrrr @ af... mines gone!! just lol
glad all better - well nearly.....

Well it's the first time I've been to the site to post in a week. I've been on and read but not posted anything. I've just had a really pants week with one thing and another. I've not been off plan, still 100% but there's been a lot going on and I've ended up in a stinking mood with myself. Done a lot of stock taking and I think I'm putting myself under too much pressure with SW. I was thinking about it all the time, I mean, constantly! That was one reason I visited here a little less often. I didn't even come and post my weight loss last week because I was disgusted that I only lost a pound. Yes I know it's a whole pound, but I lost 2 the week before and 1 the week before that. That is slow going for me! So I was expecting 2 or 3 last week and lost 1. It doesn't help that I'm so close to the 3 stone loss too. It seems to have taken me ages to get here from 2 and a half stone to the three... and I'm still 3 pounds away.

I can almost feel some of you reading this, shaking your heads at me.. I know I've lost 2 stone 11 in 16 weeks, I know it's a short time to have lost it in.. I've tried to give myself a good talking to, but I have so far to go. I want to get to 10 stone, but maybe I'm aiming too low. No matter how I try and talk myself into getting to 12 stone, that magic '10 stone' is in my head.. and in all reality, I want to be 9 stone. If I aim for 10 stone at this very moment, before WI tomorrow, I have exactly 100lbs to lose. That's another 7 stone!!! I AM going to do it. My head is right, the determination is definately there, I'm not going off plan at all.. I want this sooooo badly. I have incentives but I want the weight to fall off NOW! I know it's stupid, slow and steady and it will stay off.. I know all that.. I just seem to be taking forever to get to the three stone.

Funnily enough, thinking about it, I'm also 3 pounds away from going down into the next stones and I always seem to get slow losses when I'm ready to change the stones number. Dunno why really.. it's a bit odd.

But anyway... WI tomorrow. If I lose 1lb tomorrow I will cry on the scales. 2 pounds is acceptable, 3 is joyful dancing around the room. Tomorrow morning will tell.

no one is shaking their head at you, think ur being hard on urself- ur weight loss is great!! ur body may be catching up hense ur 1lb loss. I think 1lb is great but......
i hope the scales give u what you want keep posting

Well it's the first time I've been to the site to post in a week. I've been on and read but not posted anything. I've just had a really pants week with one thing and another. I've not been off plan, still 100% but there's been a lot going on and I've ended up in a stinking mood with myself. Done a lot of stock taking and I think I'm putting myself under too much pressure with SW. I was thinking about it all the time, I mean, constantly! That was one reason I visited here a little less often. I didn't even come and post my weight loss last week because I was disgusted that I only lost a pound. Yes I know it's a whole pound, but I lost 2 the week before and 1 the week before that. That is slow going for me! So I was expecting 2 or 3 last week and lost 1. It doesn't help that I'm so close to the 3 stone loss too. It seems to have taken me ages to get here from 2 and a half stone to the three... and I'm still 3 pounds away.

I can almost feel some of you reading this, shaking your heads at me.. I know I've lost 2 stone 11 in 16 weeks, I know it's a short time to have lost it in.. I've tried to give myself a good talking to, but I have so far to go. I want to get to 10 stone, but maybe I'm aiming too low. No matter how I try and talk myself into getting to 12 stone, that magic '10 stone' is in my head.. and in all reality, I want to be 9 stone. If I aim for 10 stone at this very moment, before WI tomorrow, I have exactly 100lbs to lose. That's another 7 stone!!! I AM going to do it. My head is right, the determination is definately there, I'm not going off plan at all.. I want this sooooo badly. I have incentives but I want the weight to fall off NOW! I know it's stupid, slow and steady and it will stay off.. I know all that.. I just seem to be taking forever to get to the three stone.

Funnily enough, thinking about it, I'm also 3 pounds away from going down into the next stones and I always seem to get slow losses when I'm ready to change the stones number. Dunno why really.. it's a bit odd.

But anyway... WI tomorrow. If I lose 1lb tomorrow I will cry on the scales. 2 pounds is acceptable, 3 is joyful dancing around the room. Tomorrow morning will tell.

Totally know where you are coming from Annie. I have decided that I am going to quit class and go it alone. There is far too much expectation every week, going to class etc. So I will be weighing at home, every Monday morn, naked after a wee! Not only that, it will stop my naughty Mondays as well, which can't be doing me much good!

Thanks Tracey and Sarah :D Good on you for your decision Sarah! I need the day of reckoning and to be answerable to someone because I know I can't go it alone.. I can convince myself I'm not cheating when I am, so if I'm answerable once a week, it keeps me on the straight and narrow... but well done you, and I'm looking forward to seeing your great losses!

So, I lost 3 and a half pounds this week and got my 3 stone award. I am so made up.

I watched the Gok Wan prog on telly last night about obese teens. Mark watched it with me and humphed a lot from the sofa. He's never had a weight problem and had no clue! Grrrrr. But it did lead on to a very indepth (and very un-nerving for me) discussion on my weight problems and eating disorder (that mark thinks I'm not addressing).

I've decided that I'm going to keep a blog and I'm also planning to write a book. Now whether this book will ever get published or even get sent to a publisher I have no idea, but I'm using it as my therapy. I do waffle on and on... LOL.. I'm like that, but I think I'm exorcising the demons as well as keeping a daily record of what's going on in my head and life diet wise.

If anyone wants to take a read and find out how mental I am LOL, you're more than welcome to take a look. If anyone wants a blog linking, let me know and I'll stick a link on there.

The 'My Story' is the bit I'm planning to write from the beginning of my weight problems, so that will be updated as and when I get the time to write in it, but it will definately be ongoing.

If you enjoy it, please let me know, or if you think I should just ditch the idea.. also let me know. I don't want to be spending ages writing a pile of poop if you know what I mean LOL.

Anyway.. the link to the blog is Annie Gets It Off!!

I'd love some feedback, so please either leave a comment or pm me :D

And now on to another week... oh and MY METALLICA TICKETS ARRIVED!!!! WOOOHOOOO. 28th Feb.. I can't wait! :D :D :D

Thanks Tracey.

In a strange and sadistic way, I enjoyed writing in my slimming blog and my story. It's definately therapy, but it's made me realise just how much I can waffle LOL

Off to bed now.. my eyes won't stay open any longer [yawn]

well done annie 3lb and now 3stone i woiuld definitely buy your book and will be reading your blog... you are soooo determind you can do it hunni....i have 7 stone to lose to get to 10 stone its a lot but we can both do it with each others help
xxx

Well done on your loss. See, you did finally get there and your hard work paid off x x

Thanks Laurie and Fea :D

LOL @ buying my book Laurie, if and when it's published, I'll let you know hehe.

Writing my blog has actually helped me loads already. I know I only started writing it yesterday but I've spent a lot of time thinking about me and my lack of confidence and self esteem. Ok, I can cover it up well when I'm typing, but in real life, I am very lacking in confidence. It drives my hubby bonkers. But writing things down and thinking about things is making me realise a few things about myself. The biggest conclusion I've come to so far is that I'm making excuses for myself as a person, and I really don't need to make excuses. I am who am I, and I have to accept that, whatever my body shape is at the time.

I WILL get this next 7 stone off. I have a life to live and I've spent far too much of it fat and wasting time and life. I've things to do and things to achieve and I don't want to do them in a fat body anymore. 40 years disliking myself and putting things off because I'm too fat is far too long. This time next year who knows what I'll be doing and where... in my slim body and being me!

Well done on the loss and the award Annie,
Will read your blog in a mo, but its deff a good idea, i was told to write a diary to help with depression and it deff helps.

Well I've had to go and buy some new clothes!

My friend said i looked like a sack of spuds LOL. Meant in the nicest possible way. :rolleyes: Having lost 3 stone, I was still wearing the same clothes I was 3 stone ago and they were just hanging off me. So I toddled off to Asda this morning and was chuffed to find that I could get clothes from their 'normal' range rather than the plus size clothes! woohoo!

I was loathed to buy new clothes because I'm not going to be in them long, but I just couldn't walk round like a sack of spuds any longer.

I was really chuffed with what I got for the price!

I got 2 pairs of jeans, 3 tops, a pair of jersey type trousers for bumming around in and 3 pairs of smaller knickers and spent a grand total of £26!!! Cool!! The jeans were £3 a pair!! and that's in big sizes too.

So now I don't look like a sack of spuds and I only spent £26 :D

woo hoo new clothes and wow what a bargain!!
I think new clothes keeps ur determination to diet going - show off that new figure missus

Back