Annie's diary - starting 21 day carb detox

Day 1
Breakfast - muesli (oat variety) and soy milk
Snack - banana and grapes
Lunch - 2 eggs and tomatoes
Snack - toasted seeds
Dinner - Haddock, beans and sweetcorn

Congratulations!! Exciting times! Glad you are still in control of what you are eating - its clearly very important to you and its fab that you are managing your pregnancy and your weight so well, plus remember that grapefruit sized uterus is going to be adding a fair few pounds of its own so dont be too tough on yourself for your weight - when i worked with midwives the midwifery care workers were a great source of info on things like that and i know there are about 8 hefty leaflets by the NHS alone which let you know the important nutrients to keep an eye on - ask for them, chances are they are gathering dust in a cupboard somewhere. God that was a digression, so good luck on your carb detox - would join you but ive got homemade veggie lasagne for tea!!! x

Well the carb detox didnt happen, I have decided to focus on healthy eating but with an occasional treat - no binges and no junk food, I still havent gained any weight so I mustn't be eating too bad.
I am thinking about joining SW again to keep an eye on it and for some support/craic

Back