annoyed upset and angry

wannabeskinny

Silver Member
i can not believe the day i have had, car blew up late for work blah blah blah, so i caved in and ate really really annoyed not one chocolate but a handful of revels, and finished my daughters spaghetti off, so damned annoyed with myself, i have been sooooooo good for the past 6 weeks i know what i have to do draw a line under it and carry on but need to rant at myself and the bloke who sold me a c**p motor rant rant rant rant

feel better now thanks all xxxxxx

Hello!

Your day does sound rather rubbish, but tomorrows another day, providing you get back on the wagon and keep drinking your water i doubt you've done any damage

xx

sorry ur day was so s*tty hun.
as you said draw line under it, plenty of water and head down back on the wagon

hope you get your car sorted pronto

sorry to hear about your day.

as others have said, draw a line under it, and start again.

We can all be forgiven for having crap days.... Even if it does mean we eat. Don't worry about it, just put it behind you & remember how poo you feel right now. That'll help if you feel like having a blip again... xx

I don't know why I've done it in bold??

I must've really meant it. lol x

Horrible day for you - glad you got back into the saddle again :)

Poor little Zobo, sorry it's been soooo bad. Do you want me to get a posse of big birds together to sort the car chap out? (Hee Hee) better do it quick though, we're all losing weight sooooooo quickly, doubt I'll be able to find any.
Chin up...

hope todays better for you.
good luck!! xx

thanks percy gf, yes a large posse would be good mind you i had to walk to work today so any food i ate yesterday has been burned up in the mile hike i had to do, calmed down since yesterday and cd all the way, unfortunatley for the bloke who sold me the car (from a garage) he does not realise i know my rights and the law like the back of my hand so hit him with a few laws of sale etc, he crumbled and will fix the vehicle extend my warrenty and i pick up a curtosy vehicle in an hours time, god im a ***** when provoked

thanks to all of you for the pearls of wisdom

it wont be happening again xxxxxxxxx

Well done for giving the garage what for!

Hope you forget any slip ups don't let it get you down and get back in that saddle lol!

Shame I can't take my own advice! :rolleyes:

aww you poor thing, what a horrible day - hope things have gotten better for you - don't worry about the chocolate, you can get back on it again x

Well done, today is a fab day for you then, back on CD, getting that garage owner to fix car and extend your warranty, and some exercise to get rid of the blips.

Back