Annoyed with myself

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by lolly18b, 11 August 2007 Social URL.

1. lolly18b

lolly18b Member

I am totally gutted with myself.......:cry:

Had major cravings for food last night and had a couple of slices of pork with pickled eggs and mayo!!!!

Do you think that I am gonna knock out of ketosis now??:(

2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Lighterlifer

Lighterlifer turned Weight Watcher!!!

Weight Watchers!
    There is a possibility lolly, but dont despair, Glug lots of water today and get back on track. Wipe the slate and start fresh. Dont despair to much your doing so well, you will be back into ketosis in no time xx
    Mini likes this.
  4. lolly18b

lolly18b Member

Thanks Lighterlifer hopefully I will be ok....just have to wait and see on WI day.......

5. fatpossum

fatpossum Silver Member

Possibly .............. but it's not the end of the world!

I have been struggling for the past couple of weeks - 3 days of virtuous dieting followed by two days of eating all sorts of forbidden (though lovely) stuff but have still managed to lose weight.

It is really difficult to get back on track when you fall off the wagon but getting back on track is made more diffcult if you dwell on your little mishap.

So put that to one side and get on with it. Drink lots of water and it will be fine.
  6. silhouettes

silhouettes Silver Member

the pork and mayo wont have knocked you out of ketosis but depending on how big/how many pickled onions you had it might have done. Drink lots of water to compensate, see if you can do some exercise and forget about it. Just move on and keep going.

Dont beat youself up!
    sil x
    Mini likes this.
  7. Maz35

Maz35 Full Member

Weight watchers
    don't fret too much, just drink lots of water, what's done is done. I had a blip Thursday evening,2 packs hula hoops and some cornflakes :( but still lost weight this morning. As long as you move on and get back on track you'll be fine - gd luck hun x
    Mini likes this.
  8. lolly18b

lolly18b Member

Thanks everyone for their comforting words I am just gonna drink loads today and get right back on track.
    Mini likes this.
  9. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    CD SS
    Don't be annoyed with yourself, we are all human after all and blips are bound to happen. Just get back on the SS and don't dwell on it.

Georgie x
    Mini likes this.
  10. skinnymonkey1day

skinnymonkey1day Silver Member

slimming world
    dont worry

dont dwell on it honey jump back on track.:D
  11. fatpossum

fatpossum Silver Member

Think of it this way ....

even with your little blip you are still injesting far fewer calories than you would do normally and so you are bound to lose weight.

The maintenance of ketosis is however the thing we need to nurture is we are to enjoy VLCD nirvana!!
  12. dcookie

dcookie Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    The New You plan
    Dont worry , put it behind you and jump straight back in again . You certainly are not on your own in doing this (my halo has slipped a couple of times ) just refocus !! good luck
  13. hazel05

hazel05 Full Member

Cambridge Diet/ ww
    Hi, don't feel bad, just put it down to a very small blip (we all have them) you will be fine. Dont worry xx
  14. That's_So_Fetch

That's_So_Fetch Gold Member

Cambridge Diet
    Like everyone has said, the best thing to do is not dwell on it and try to think poistive :). I too have been having the odd slip up (fatty treat :eek:) here and there since i moved onto the 1000cals step, i think its because i'm eating now so i think its ok to eat anything :rolleyes:, lol.

I dont know if you're knocked out of ketosis. I remember when i had a little slip up on SS and i still lost about 3lbs that week. I think everyone is different and ketosis can be funny sometimes. You didnt have a huge amount of carbs, so if you are ou tof ketosis it will prob take less time to get back into it.

xx :)
  15. That's_So_Fetch

That's_So_Fetch Gold Member

Cambridge Diet
    I did this when i slipped up on SS but i never knew why we had to drink lots?? Is it to flush out all the food we just ate?? Sorry if that sounds dumb but it just made me think.

Thanks xx :)
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.