annoyed with myself !

staceyb_2003

started off so well on my first few days of slimming world due a weigh in tomo and over did it with the syns on monday by about 8 and today i was out and about most the day and overdone sins by 10... so annoyed with myself ... other than that the diest been fine i am finding it fills me up with just slightly over 1200 calories its just when i am out and about burning more calories i crave a chocolate fix... is there any way i can rectify this before i weigh tomo ?

nope. just accept it, and get back on the wagon.

unless you have a nice sharp saw and are willing to hack off a limb. that'll lose you a few pounds.

TRY TONS OF SPEED FOOD HUNNIE. SUPER SPEED SOUP MAYBE AND TRY TO DRINK TONS OF WATER XX
if it doesnt help draw a massive line under it and try for a bigger weightloss next week , we all do it hunnie , were human!!!!
here is my line drawn for u

also next time u need a choc fix try hifi delux choc (heb,or 6 syns ), omg so nice and just enough to help that fix

Search it hun x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

well annoyed followed correct foods etc but just over ate them extra 20 syns and i weighed this morning and gained 2lb i mean what the heck :-( really disheartned now after my first week. specially as i have been tracking the calories too as i went along and they were between 1000-1200 surely i should of got a loss with 800-500 calorie deficiet a day :-(

staceyb_2003 said:
well annoyed followed correct foods etc but just over ate them extra 20 syns and i weighed this morning and gained 2lb i mean what the heck :-( really disheartned now after my first week. specially as i have been tracking the calories too as i went along and they were between 1000-1200 surely i should of got a loss with 800-500 calorie deficiet a day :-(

Ignore the calorie counting!

Stick to the basics of the plan! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back