ANNOYED

It wAs annoying me last night and as it seems I'm not the only one BUT it's the 1st post on every thread at the mo PLEASE DO NOT OPEN so that it's not at the top

I dont understand... what spam and what post saying do not open? I'm really confused by this post???

It wAs annoying me last night and as it seems I'm not the only one BUT it's the 1st post on every thread at the mo PLEASE DO NOT OPEN so that it's not at the top

Can you take a screen shot of it and post it because I have no idea what your on about Hun lol xxx

As previously said, the ads are generally generated because you or someone else on your machine has searched on a 'said' topic or potentially one of their 'partners'.
Clear your cache and delete your cookies regularly and it should minimise the problem.

My current ad is for a website that I opened to get the NV of an item someone had asked for on the Syns Forum.

I've got one for auto trader at the mo which is pretty funny considering that I don't drive and have zero interest in cars lol ;)

I have a myspecialK one at the moment. There is always some sort of ad at the top, normally diet related e.g. weightwatchers etc. I thought they were just adverts that are paying the site 'minimins' to advertise. I could be completely wrong but on free forums like this, the people who maintain the website normally make their money this way rather than charge us a fee.

Any other type of downloader type applications on the screen are likely to be a virus.

It's the top of every page SOCIAL METWORK SPAM know it was a thoughtful thing to do But now fed up of looking at it rather than an interesting subject or recipe!! It might be me

It's the top of every page SOCIAL METWORK SPAM know it was a thoughtful thing to do But now fed up of looking at it rather than an interesting subject or recipe!! It might be me

Oh that! It's a message from the admins reminding people not to spam, not actually spam itself! And it'll always be at the top until it is removed as it's a sticky post. Thought you meant the adverts lol ;)

Back