Annoyed!!!

bridebeslim

I know I shouldnt but I had a cheeky weigh in a minute ago.

NOT A SINGLE OUNCE OFF!!!!! :mad:

I last weighed in on Monday so its been 4 days since weigh in and I would have expected to have lost at least another couple of pounds!

I honestly cant believe it!

That really is annoying, I do the same myself and get into an awful mood and swear I'm stopping but then I find a few pounds comes off together at the end of the week. Do give up, it will be worth it ;)

Hahaha that was meant to be DON'T give up lol!!

Stay off the scales. If you arent the type of person who can see the weight and ignore it then stick to once a week. In an ideal world weight would come off at a nice even rate all week, but that doesnt always happen. I know I lose at one end of the week or the other most of the time, the scales move great for a few days then stop or vice versa.

Dont get disheartened, bottom line is its pretty much impossible to not lose weight on a vlcd

It may be that you're full of water. Weighing in the middle of the day is not ideal. Once a week and in the morning:)

I know i know :(

Im going to try and steer clear of the scales until Monday morning when I do my weekly weigh in. It'll be torture but I hope I see at least a couple of pounds drop.

Last time I did vlcd I lost 12 pounds in first week 10 in second and 7 in third so this time round has been pretty disappointing so far

Are you just sticking to packs and S&S bars?

Yes.

I have porridge (made with water) or a shake for breakfast, soup or bar for lunch and meal pack for dinner. And im only drinking water x

Then you will lose the weight, have faith :)

Get someone to hide them! I tried to do this to break my weighing habit only I couldn't get either of my cats to move them out of the bathroom :)

I agree to keep away from the scales during the week. I stay away and weigh once weekly because I know that if my scales were STS or show small loss it would make me feel disappointed.

Yes.

I have porridge (made with water) or a shake for breakfast, soup or bar for lunch and meal pack for dinner. And im only drinking water x

If I have read your post right it sounds like you are not having enough packs, you're only having 3. You need 4 a day or 3 + protein option. It's not a good idea to be skipping packs, you won't be getting enough nutrients and not enough protein either.

Don't give up, and i agree with the above advice, hide those scales

Well spotted about only having 3 packs.Yes that may make your body go into starvation mode as it's not getting enough.You really should have the 4 packs.

I weigh in often, but only ever pay attention to morning WIs and even then.
You will be fine, but in the mean time, drink just a bit more water, I drink water until Im going to burst and then I drink a little bit more! (of course slowly and steadily though the day) but it really does flush it all out

Back