Annoying Colleagues......

Jennyonaplate

Gold Member
There's a girl in my office who really grates on me - she's a perfectly nice girl, but I find her quite false and she's also taken to bragging about just about everything, even if it's not at all impressive.

She'll also tell very long, in depth, boring stories while i'm trying to work, and i'll only realise halfway through that she's talking to me! She also keeps making mistakes, giving out wrong information and forgetting to do things she's been asked, but she has a funny way of twisting it round to make it look like it's someone elses fault. If I make a mistake i'll just admit it, put it right and learn from it, not create elaborate stories to try and blame someone else! And she NEVER gets up to serve at the counter which we're all responsible for serving people at, she behaves like it's beneath her because she started 2 weeks before the rest of us!

Anyway, that is my little rant over, and i'm sure i'm not the only one who works with people they don't particularly get on with!

I'm really lucky that the small team I work with we all get on very well.

I have worked in places though with people like you described. These people always get their comeuppance though. You can't keep making mistakes and them not get noticed, she won't be able to manipulate her way out of it forever.

Back