Another 1 day at a time challenge

mollydog

Silver Member
Well, i've not been about for a bit, having fallen off the wagon, i just couldn't get myself up on it again. I've put a couple of pounds on over the summer which is ok as i really really was not trying.
I'm off on holiday in October so this is the final push to get rid of that last stone and a bit.
I found the 1 day at a time challenge really helpful last time I did it as i struggle every day.
Any and all are welcome to join me and i always appreciate any support.
I see there are loads of new names on the forum so looking forward to chatting to you all.
Im off to a gym class in a few mins which is something i haven't done for years (what with childcare and laziness in tow!), last week was my first one and i thoroughly enjoyed it and hopefully my old bones won't feel quite so sore tomorrow!

hey!!
i'm not in the zone at the mo, cant seem to get back on track.
maybe another one of these will help??
i wonder if a mixture of cd and healthy eating will work??
what do you reckon guys?? x

I have a friend just started CD and she is having 3 products and a meal at tea time - tuna, chicken, cottage cheese etc with salad. She has lost a stone in a fortnight. Hope i'm not hoping for too much but as i haven't tried for ages i'm trying for a good loss on Monday. Trying to get myself thinking this is a brand new start and pretending i havent done this before!!
Feeling very positive today. :party0038: Just back from the keep fit class, which was hard work but really enjoyable. I'm really hungry so i've got a tin of diet pepsi:party0027: to fill me up before my last couple of glasses of water for the day. No doubt i'll be up through the night!

Your freind did really well in 2 weeks, its good to know, i shall stick with ss for the moment. Day 2 for me, alls going well so far, feel happy day 1 is out the way. hope everyone else is ok.

glad to see evryones doing well.
i started again today, had half a bar, and water so far, as well as a spoon full of baked beans, and a 1/4 slice of toast, so not really started at all!!
gonna hopefully be good for the rest of the day.
get weighed on fri, so dont know if i'll have a loss this week,but set me up well for the week after.

i've decided to ss+ except when i dont, if that makes sense???

got other halfs dad and sister and niece coming for dinner tomoz, so gonna join in with that, but still have my 3 cd.

want to shift this last stone, but finding it so hard and anti soacil now.
xxx

i have found that my difficult days are Saturday, and Monday, we usually go out on Sat night i dont drink so alcohol no problem i enjoy a chicken breast and salad then Monday is my long day at work 10hours and i like my last shake warm, so save that to home time, so i tend to have a small bowl of chick and salad still losing so its just trial and error x

I need to be here for this. I have been nibbling at the odd bits of chicken here and there and can't seem to stop. It started with tasting the food I cook for the family. Soon a taste turned into a bite. So I need to stop this now before I start eating more than that. So here I am for the one day at a time challenge. I have not nibbled today so far.

Ooh can I join in. Today was my first day on 790. Was going well till I found some chocolate in my drawer! Well, that has gone now (oops) so sticking to it the rest of the day/week.
Hope you'll have me
xxx

Hi, glad we've got some new faces. I'm just in from work and had a tetra but of course i'm standing in front of the fridge again so i've nibbled some ham. I had a soup at lunch and plenty of water. I think i need to be here lots!
My OH has gone fishing and then straight to nightshift so its gonna be a long night and unfortunately, cleaning out cupboards, washing floors and hoovering are a poor substitute.
I got on the wii fit again last night which was first time in ages so i'll try for a good half to 3/4 hour later on. I'm now feeling so annoyed with myself for nibbling that ham i so need to do it all or nothing.
To kippaxmum, i'm aiming for 10 stone too as its been a long time for me and i think i would be very comfortable at that weight (its just the maintaining) so i've got 1 stone and 6 lbs to lose. Holiday in 5 weeks but i know i wont get all that off but if i can stick to it i could get a big bit of that away.
We also have a wedding at end of November and there will be loads of young people there. I was in Debenhams a couple of weeks ago drooling over the strapless dresses etc wishing i could do it but hey you never know.....
Best wishes all.

Hi fat2thin,

you can do it! get on that Wii fit & do what you have to! I find that my day for struggling is a Sunday believe it or not. I get back from Wi, put my little boy to bed for an hour then think to myself, what can I do that won't disturb him. I tend to get bored surfing the net & cant just sit. I iron in my bedroom thats next to his. Perhaps I ought to get some wellies & go in the garden!
xxx

Had a great day until i had a coffee about 4. 6 bourbon biscuits later and disgusted with myself. I've since had a healthy lettuce, ham and cucumber salad but also 2 digestives with homemade pate. Why oh why?
I see tonight there is a couple of people bowing out and i so think i should be too. Tomorrow is another day, and i'll try again.
Hope everyone has had a good day.

good to see so many people having a go at the one day at a time.
ive had a bad day today, started well with a healthy lettuce, cucmber amd tuna salad, and tonight had roast pots, carrotts broc and homemade chicken supreme, with 3/4 glasses of wine.
thinking of giving up, got another thred on here, pleased with mty results, but gonna cd when i can, and not when i cant if that makes sense??!!!

still gonna be posting on here though if thats ok?? xxxx

hi all.
been really bad now, woke up at 2 am and stuffed myelf with biscuits and choc cake! WHY??!!
gonna be good today though, i hope, i'll let you know, if thats ok?????
good luck with the day guys, you can do it!!! be srtong, step away from the fridge!!! x

good luck today anisah.
i've been good, had a few bites of bar, and had some cottage cheese and cucmber with loads of pepper for lunch, gonna have half a shake now too, and hat should keep me going till my soup and dinner.
ive got to keep busy!! x

had a small meal with the family, and no soup, just had a few oven chips, mushrooms, tiny bit of gammon, peas and sweetcorn.
and a bite of choc cake my son and i made earlier.
got 1/2 of a bar and 1/2 a shake for tonight.
hope i can keep it as that!!
hope everybodys been better than me today.
enjoy your evening, xxx

Maria, so glad you're still here. You and i need our heads banging together!!
Felt quite liberated this morning as i decided, that is it, i cant do it anymore. I will get better results by eating homemade veg soup, healthy salad, veggies etc instead of the cd soup at lunch and grazing on rubbish as soon as i get in.
But......there is just something about CD that gets into my system and i dont want to let go completely so i had my cd soup at lunch. Went food shopping as fridge was deserted and i've had fruit and a wee ham salad. I'm sitting here with my glass of wine and i'm not going to get myself in a tizz about it.
So, somehow, me and CD are going to have to find a way to work together. I still want to lose weight but i'm wearing a size 12 comfortably so i am just going to chip away at the remaining lbs slowly by watching what i eat.
Last bit, I will def be on here because for me taking one day at a time is the way to go.
Wishing you all well and look forward to chatting.
F2TF40

well, i only had the last half a bar and no soup...so??

when i read your i feel like ive writtien it f2tf40!!

i think being sensible and using cd, not eating loads of calories the weight will come off, just slower!!
trouble is, like you, i like a drink!

i was really determined today, but that dinner looked good!

going for an hour of badminton sat pm for an hour so that'll burn what ever i eat off!!

gonna be as good as i can tomoz. one day at a time!!

hello??
all quiet here, is that because everyones doing fantastic??
hope so, i'm not really on at all at the mo.
going to an areobics class tonight, and got a MAJOR hangover, so gotta keep my strenth up today!!
hope every bodys cool xx

Back