Another 1 wanting to jump on board!!

charly.71

In the 10s at last!
Hello everyone,
I've been reading your inspirational and v funny( at times ) stories for a couple of months now so have deciced to join you properly as I feel I need a bit of support
from all you lovely people!:D.
Im Charlotte 37 and have lost a stone so far with ww (doin it on my own) hoping to get to 10st 7 in time for my hols to cyprus on 3rd june!! So will be on here daily for hints and tips and to see how you are all getting on. x

Welcome to our world!! Sounds like you've done really well so far on ww, im sure you'll reach your target by june no probs!!

x

Hi cc, Thanks for welcoming me, am trying to get to grips with making a ticker etc, I know I cant get a pic up til had more posts so profile a bit boring at the mo!.
Exercise wise I got a cheapo version of a power plate & am doin at least 20mins a day vibrating my not so little body away I am loving it as doesnt seem like real exercise!;)

Hey Sharon, feel ive done alright on my own so far but the resolve waivers now and again so joined today so I dont lose focus.
As for the power plate well im hopin its doin me some good think its toning me up more than anything..im sure if I squint with 1 eye ;) & maybe with sunglasses on:cool: my cellulite looks better!!! lol xx

Reactions: ugg
Hey welcome and good luck, Congrats on your fab loss so far. I would also like to reach my goal for June. Me & Gabs have a thing going to kick eachothers butt to reach our target for then, so your welcome to join the kicking too lol....
Keep posting it really helps xx

Sharon, got my cheap-skate power plate from Amazon! It was £99 in the sale was down from £150. Cos its sat in my living room staring at me ive got to use it HA HA !! to be honest tho since I got it at end of jan have only gone couple of days not using it then I feel guilty whats that all about!???
never did I think I wud c the day I wud feel bad for not exercising!:p

thanks mommyb for the welcome I actually live in stourport-on-severn ever been there for a day by the riverside? most good old brummies I know love it!x

Hi Charlotte and welcome to the board, im a newbie as well, but also to the diet. Its great to hear ww is working well for you, fab loss so far.

Hi Ugg nice to hear from you.
I will deffo join in with the butt kicking and I vow to confess to all eating of the naughtiness kind cos let me tell you I am no angel... sat nite went to an all you can eat chinese buffet and had 2 plates plus loads of rubbishy puddings I would never normally touch:copon: x Oh dear

thanks mommyb for the welcome I actually live in stourport-on-severn ever been there for a day by the riverside? most good old brummies I know love it!x

yeah but havent been for years, might take my kids this summer cos they would love it, dont let anyone hear you call me a brummie, its the black country,you'll get me drummed out!!!;)

Hiya Charly...
:welcome: to the ww gang.
Good luck with the rest of yer journey,im sure you will be at goal in no time at all xx

Oops soz for the boo boo see im actually from gloucester way so am a bit daft when it comes from distinguishing from the different regions!

Went to the black country museum easter sun & had a great day but thats dudley & now i am confused!
Stourport is much improved park is fab but gets soo busy on a nice day x

OMG Jane have jus realised one of my cats is identical to the one on your post page! He is called Fergus is 16 so a bit decrepit but is so stupid and soft..will get my daughter who is 13 to put up a pic for me as I dunno wot im doin and you will see they are twins!!x

sun is out but gotta go work blahhh!

Mornin folks, so am on early cos wont get time laters. Work in a mo which is just rude when the weather is sooo nice. Yest it was so hot in my garden (suntrap & private) that I actually braved the bikini:eek:
well I may aswell get reality check cos in 6wks ill be in the real sunshine abroad!
Off 2 pub with mate for her bday 2nite we r eating so best make gd choice foodwise.
have a great day all xx

Back