another 10 weeks.....

frenchie34

hi all!

So, here we go again. Anyone who remembers me from my first time round will know that I am doing exante ts when my other half is on deployment. He does 10 weeks away, 10 weeks at home, I do 10 weeks ts, 10 weeks maintaining and so on. So tonight I have dropped him off for his mammoth journey into the middle east and I have done my measurements, set up my water bottles in the fridge and am here posting again!

Last time I lost 1 stone 12 and in the 10 weeks he has been home I have kept all but 6lbs of it off. Very hard work considering we ate out several times and alcohol was reintroduced in vast quantities!!

His reaction when seeing his girlfriend had gone from a size 16 to a 12 whilst he had been away must of done something to him because................ HE PROPOSED!!!!!!!!! One super happy smiley Frenchie!!!

Anyhow, here goes again, back in the zone from tomorrow and here's to the next stone of weight loss!!!!

Thank you! It was a total surprise, we have been dating for 3 years, both divorced and have kids but I didnt think he was even contemplating marriage! Long engagement ahead but I know what I will be doing to slim into my wedding dress, EXANTE!!! LOL. Good luck with your journey, I was so amazed by the results last time, it was a no brainer to carry on. Not even fazed about the first few days, they are sooo worth it!

Ah congrats Frenchie.......and welcome back ;-) Not heard from Chellywelly on here for ages or killercurls either? x

Soooooo....... Day 1, epic fail! My packs didn't arrive (or rather, an over zealous delivery dude didn't leave with neighbour as requested but took them away again). Clear instructions left for delivery tomorrow. Grrrrrr.....

Oh it was a fantastic reaction, he actually did a double take!

So day 1 (take 2) has gone well, stomach growling like a goodun tonight though! Have consumed my weight in fluids but have not had the usual, constant trips to the loo so guessing i may be retaining fluids for a day or so. (Despite hysterectomy last year I still experience the monthly fluid retention, bloating and general PMT stuff). Back on track and ready for day 2!

Glad your packs have arrived and your raring to go. Having the ten week goal must be a great motivator for keeping going! Now you've got day one out of the way the rest will be a breeze. :)

Good luck for the next ten weeks frenchie and well done on putting so little back on - that's really the trick, isn't it? I'll be here for the next ten weeks approximately, it'll fly if the first four is anything to go by!

And congratulations on your engagement - that's so lovely. :D

Back