Another 2lbs gone!!

Hezz123

Yaaay another 2lbs gone this week. Wish it would come off faster but im happy with the diet im following, and im never too hungry so will stick with it. Got an 18th to go to tonight, any tips to keeo me away from the cake?? :confused:

Well done! :)
And 2lbs a week is a very healthy rate to lose weight and it's more likely that you'll keep it off if you lose it at a healthy steady pace. So you should be very pleased :D

And about the cake depending on what diet you're on you could maybe put yourself back some points/calories/syns so you could have a little bit? If you're on a diet where you can't eat though then just think of how strong you'll feel turning down a food you might not have been able to resist before.

im not on any specific diet, just doingmy own thing. so the way i usually work it is, if i do have something bad, then i'll just eat completely healthy stuff the next day, like fruit and salads,so maybe i can have a wee bit of cake??? and wine!:)

2lb is a nice healthy loss well done :) if you feel strong enough to have just a tiny bit of cake and a bit of wine then go for it, i'm the other way and if I let one bite pass my lips thats it I need to eat a whole cake LOL. Have fun!

lol im usually the same, but as most people know im on a diet, i like to prove to them that i CAN resist it lol xx

Back