• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Another 2lbs gone!!

Mixxi

Well done! :)
And 2lbs a week is a very healthy rate to lose weight and it's more likely that you'll keep it off if you lose it at a healthy steady pace. So you should be very pleased :D

And about the cake depending on what diet you're on you could maybe put yourself back some points/calories/syns so you could have a little bit? If you're on a diet where you can't eat though then just think of how strong you'll feel turning down a food you might not have been able to resist before.

im not on any specific diet, just doingmy own thing. so the way i usually work it is, if i do have something bad, then i'll just eat completely healthy stuff the next day, like fruit and salads,so maybe i can have a wee bit of cake??? and wine!:)

Rela

Wannabe Lean!!!
2lb is a nice healthy loss well done :) if you feel strong enough to have just a tiny bit of cake and a bit of wine then go for it, i'm the other way and if I let one bite pass my lips thats it I need to eat a whole cake LOL. Have fun!

lol im usually the same, but as most people know im on a diet, i like to prove to them that i CAN resist it lol xx