Another 3lb down!!

Rhian26

Well, like the thread says, I've lost 3lb this week. Only 5lb to go and im at goal so im hoping for that to be this week!!

Any tips for me to have a better weight loss??? I know im asking for too much cause I've done really well and im so proud of myself but i would really love to get to goal before i refeed and i start that next week!! xxxxx :p

well done babe thats ace, good luck for next week, we'll be refeeding together xxxx

Oh, just realised, its 4lb to go!!!Yey!!! xx

well done hun, nearly there ey woohoo :talk017::talk017::talk017:

Cheers! Oh thats good!! Maybe i can make your tea one night......;)

Thanks Lil! Yeah, keep forgetting that you still dont eat much on refeed for the 1st week so hopefully will make it goal before my hen weekend!! Thanks for your support xxx

cheeky chops xx

Well done! How exciting to be soooo close to your goal and of course to your hens, your wedding and your honeymoon????? OK you are a lucky cow.....let's be honest!!!!! Roll on 4lbs for next week!

Haha!! I feel lucky, thanks Sara! And heres hoping to the 4lb! Not too sure about the 'roll' tho...... xx

Well done honey..nearly there!!! xx

Thanks so much x x x x x

Well done, fantastic weight loss:happy096:

Love Mini xxx

Well Done Hun

Amazing!!! No ideas how you make weight loss wuicker, but let m know if you get any suggestions that work!!

well done rhian thats fantasic x

Great News, you are soooooooo close to your target, well done.

x

That's super, gud luck with the last 5, you'll be there in no time!

well done chuckles ...whoooo hooo go you xxxx

Back