Another 5 fabulous pounds!!!!

Sara4

Gold Member
Weigh in number 2 on my restart. I lost 5lbs! Chuffed! Would have preferred 6lbs and made it a stone but hey will kick the stone butt next week! :smoke:

What is funny is week 1 and 2 lossess are the EXACT same as my lossess for weeks 1 & 2 in my first stint on LT! I had thought my lossess may not be as good 2nd time around. :D

I am hoping to do 5 more weeks and then refeed. So not sure that will be long enough to reach remaining target of 22lbs but will be close to it anyway!

Thats a great loss hun, well done :)

well done sweetie, mega result!!xx

Thanks!! Meant to say I also lost another 2 inches off my waist so 4 inches gone in 2 weeks!!!!!!!:D:D:D

Congrats really well done 5lbs is a fab loss xx

Well done hunni thats jus fab!!

and if you loose the same this time round, u kind of knwo what to expect!

xxxx

whooo!! Great loss well done :D

Another great loss Sara! Keep up the good work and the rest of those inches will fall off you. Good for you.

Hey Sara. You are doing good gal Well done!!!!!

Well done! Bet your friends and family are noticing it already, just think how totally gorgeous you will be looking this summer. I'm going to treat myself to something stunning from Monsoon when I reach my goal....I keep going in there...just to have a look!!

Thanks again everyone! Yep planning a shopping spree when I am done! Will have to.....no clothes will fit :D

Awww well done hun....your loses are amazing!!
I,m hoping that im like you then hun and that I lose the same as I did on my first time around!!

Well done! Major inspiration to show it CAN be done secound time round :)

Yay! that's fantastic well done!!

Back