Another 5lb gone roll on next weigh in x

jenna85

hi everyone,
just wanted to share with you that i have lost another 5lbs :D:D and i am well chuffed .
i cant bloomin believe that i am sticking to it aswell ;). i am nearing my 1st goal cant wait to get there and then see how i feel lol that would mean that i would have lost 3 whole stone wahoooo, might even carry on and loose anther stone god its addictive once you start seeing results :).

ne ways good luck with next weigh in guys and gals xxxx:D

Well done that's fantastic!!!! xxx

Well done, you should be so proud of yourself, you are doing so well!

Brilliant well done!!
I'm on Day 1 so seeing everyones amazing results is getting me through!

x

How fantastic, you must be really proud of yourself, I'm on day 3 can't believe i'm still sticking to it and i'm going out as a Des driver tonight, please keep posting as posts like yours are keeping me going
Well done you!!!!!

well done :)please for you:)fantastic result:)

Well done, I'm on day one of Avidlite Diet. How you finding Lipotrim??
hiya
oooh i have never heard of avidlite diet whats that involve ??
well as for LT i wont lie and say it was sooo easy blah blah because it wasnt at the start temptation everywhere and i disliked the shakes and they were hard to get down (alot of holding my nose whilst drinking them, went on that week :jelous:), cooking for the kids and hubby was like torture BUT after a week it became normal, i guess ketosis had set in by then and the fact the scales said that i had lost 8lbs , i think i got a buzz from the loss and started to think i can do this.
i know like my shakes they go down soo easily now also i have found a love of cooking i love bakeing cakes and cooking other new recipes i know i can't eat it but i just love it. i also i have lots more energy as well which is fab with a 2 year old running round .xx

Last edited:
well done!!!!

thats great news well done. i lost 6 pounds myself this week only one more and im a stone down wooohoo. wish i had lost it this week thou lol

Ahh thanks a million! :)
Feel so positive now about sticking to it finally!

Back