Another bad week

Sentinel

Weighed in today and have gained 1.1kg (2.4lbs) :cry:I thought I was doing really well to, I had started exercising and everything. :help2:

Keep going. DOn't give up. It's going to be OK again!

If you have just started exercise the gain the on the scales could be your because your muscles are retaining water from the new workout routine.

Don't give up keep going and I'm sure the scales will start moving down again

It could be as the others said the exercising. as long as you are doing everything as best as you can, you will keep loosing fat and be looking fantastic :D :D Think of your goals. You know this would be a long road, but look how far you have come. The first few steps are really hard and you got there. Keep it up, your doing fine. :gen126:

I stuck to plan all week 2 week ago andwent swimming every day and lost 2pound it was my second week and was sad by it but weekafter I lost 5 so keep it up :)

Weighed in today and have gained 1.1kg (2.4lbs) :cry:I thought I was doing really well to, I had started exercising and everything. :help2:

Don't give up and well done on your exercise - I love your exercise goals!!!

Secondly I started on a bmi of 34.8 and I am down to 29.8 and have found that my husband who is heavier than me is losing it quicker as he has more to lose so be patient!

Back