Another bad weigh in!

Fatty_no_more

Slimming for my children
Plus 1.5lbs!
I know what it is as i had a meal out on friday and also I am due on. But cant help feeling despondent!

H2b is making me quesedillas tonight which i loved in america and I have been craving chocolate ALL day!!!

hey ho! on holiday monday so not much I can do.
xx

I dont count WI night food, and I dont count hols so dont worry bout it. At least you know why you gained, its more frustrating when you gain and dont know why! x

DW about it huni.... all will be ok when you get back remain focused and all will be ok, you know why so dont beat yaself up :)
x

you've done well so far hun, don't worry too much. I am coming to the conclusion that if you know why it is happening, you can fix it. But what is done is done so pick your boots up and start again! Good luck!!

Like the others have said, dont worry about it, just move on hun ;)

you've done well so far hun, don't worry too much. I am coming to the conclusion that if you know why it is happening, you can fix it. But what is done is done so pick your boots up and start again! Good luck!!

Totally agree! x

go an enjoy your hols, you can always continue with your weight loss when you get back

Back